Autos & More Inc.

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(865) 686-6570 (865) 686-6570

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Long time coming of happy customer

This review has been a long time coming. I have bought 3 vehicles from Steve he has always been a great person to work with and has made the vehicle purchase a relaxed with no pressure purchase. My first vehicle was a nice truck and my credit wasn't the greatest. I kept it for a year and again traded it in for something more to fit my wants. I held on to this vehicle as well and made sure to make the payment on time as laid out by the financing Steve found for me. Less than 2 years later I just bought a dream truck from Steve and am still in aaaw of this purchase. I was sure to make my payments on all my previous purchases and have ended up with A1 credit scoring . I did many other things to help my credit but I feel it is also due to my purchases with Steve, I went from a 2006 Titan to a 2007 Silverado and am now in a 2015 Silverado loaded with every option. This truck is the nicest vehicle I have ever owned and I get compliments daily on it. I will tell anyone you are buying a used vehicle so don't complain if you find issues and needed repairs. I feel Steve and the crew try their best to get quality vehicles on their lot and strive to be a great place to purchase cars. I will say the newer they are the less issues you will find so be real. I thank you Steve for being there to help me grow in vehicles your patience and desire to be a service is great. What I love the most is the no pressure attitude , to anyone looking for a place to get a used car I highly recommend Steve. Just afterward don't get on here and complain on this and that problem, you are buying used be real. I by the warranty and if your vehicle qualify's I advise to do so as well. You get em with new cars so why not used ? I sum this up with thank you Steve and I will one day hope to bring my son for his first car to you. Eric D

12 Mustang Boss 302

Autos and More has the nicest vehicles in Knoxville, Period! This is our second purchase from them. Top of the line customer service! Steve was great!

Thanks

Great service. Drove over 300 miles to purchase truck, was a good price on a clean vehicle. Steve and Roger were a pleasure to work with, and they addressed my concerns, promptly. I recommend their services wholeheartedly.

2015 Toyota Tacoma 4x4

I went to Autos and More Inc after shopping all over and bought the best Toyota Tacoma 4x4 in the nation. Best deal ever! Thanks guys!!

2015 Tahoe LTZ

We found the car online and went to Autos and More. We test drove and loved it. They were over the top helpful and quick with the financing. We were out the door with a new vehicle in less than an hour and a half. Thanks!

2008 Toyota Sequoia

Autos and More provides excellent customer service. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. This is my first purchase with them and I will definitely be back. I would highly recommend them to everyone. Thank You!!

2012 Ram 3500 6sp 4x4

We went to Autos and More looking for a truck and bought a nice Ram for a good price. We recommend anyone look for a good vehicle to buy here.

2014 Ford F150 4x4

We received great service from the guys at Autos and More. Steve was great to deal with. He helped us get the truck I've been wanting.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500

I've been searching for weeks all over the south for a nice 2500 Diesel 4x4 Dodge truck and everybody claims theirs is nice until you get there and see it for yourself. These guys at Autos and More had the nicest one, (no rust), at the best price anywhere. I drove from Crossville all the way back to Knoxville to get their truck. Thanks!

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 - White

The guys at Autos and More were great to deal with. They made the deal fast and easy! I was able to drive out with my new truck in no time. That included driving back to my bank and everything. I recommend that if you are wanting a new vehicle go to Autos and More! Thanks!