Cupples Car Company

Friday 10:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(603) 941-9049 (603) 941-9049

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Easiest car buying experience

Was in need of a new family vehicle. Cupples was recommended by a family member so we decided to take the hour ride and check them out. I am so glad that we did. It was completely hassle free. Ross made sure we had all the information we needed and let us make a decision on our own. We had a car picked out and bought in less than two hours. I couldn?t recommend this place more. Will be buying our next car from them when the time comes.

2011 Nissan Xterra

Back in the middle of November 2017, our 2003 Xterra was totaled. We wanted to replace it with another Xterra, and found the selection in the area was almost non-existant for what we wanted. Cupples had a 2011 with low mileage (60,000 miles) which seemed to fit the bill. We Travelled almost 2 hours to take a look at it...of course it was a rainy day. Vehicle was as advertised and in really nice shape. Test drove it, got it a little muddy going on a dirt road (hey, it's an Xterra!!) Performed wonderfully, no shakes, shimmys, rattles. We ended up buying the car through Cupples, as his bank met our pre-approved loan for the finance charges. Doing business with Ross really was great, and his wife was as well. This is how car buying should be. Ross even re-washed the vehicle before we left! We HIGHLY recommend doing business with Cupples. We waited a couple of months to write this review because we wanted to "live" with the car for a while.VERY pleased!!

Worth the drive!

Was in the market for a low mileage new to me car. Stumbled on this small family owned and operated business with exactly what I was looking for. There's no pressure, no haggling over prices, no hidden fees, and more than fair trade value. Financing was simple, they use small local lenders with instant approval and low interest rates. Like most people, I dread having to spend hours being "sold" to, and worse not having the seller listen to what I am actually interested in. I didn't have to deal with either of those things at Couple's. Coming from close to the seacoast, it's possible that I may have spent longer driving there and back than the entire buying process took, but it was worth the trip! Next time I need to replace a vehicle, I will definitely check Couple's first!

Best experience ever!

I went to 3 dealerships and told them exactly what I wanted abd what my budget was, 2 of those dealerships told me it was impossibleand couldn't be done. Cupples proved them wrong. Cupples made it happen. Hands down my best experience yet!

Outstanding!

When we got up that chilly, January morning, we planned our entire weekend around looking for a car, renting something to get us through any work days we'd be car-less, and spending a lot more money. Ross made all that planning unnecessary. We went to Cupples with a car in mind, spoke to the least car-salesman-ish dealership owner we've ever encountered, and left with a new (to us) car! He even noticed that we'd probably need new wipers soon, so he had new ones delivered on the spot so we could have them when we drove away. (Definitely NOT the experience we had the last time we shopped) We have found our new go-to spot when it's time to buy another car. Thank you Cupples Family!

Great Experience and Communication

Ross was so helpful, clear and a million times more pleasant experience than your typical car buying. He was up front and incredibly fair priced.

Outstanding

When we got up this morning we planned our entire weekend around looking for a car, renting something to get us through any work days we'd be car-less, and spending a lot more money. Ross made all that planning unnecessary. We went to Cupples with a car in mind, spoke to the least car-salesman-ish dealership owner we've ever encountered, and left with a new (to us) car! He even noticed that we'd probably need new wipers soon, so he had new ones delivered on the spot so we could have them when we drove away. (Definitely NOT the experience we had the last time we shopped) We have found our new go-to spot when it's time to buy another car. Thank you Cupples Family!

Great Experience

First times at Cupples, got a fantastic deal on a 2016 Camry with low miles. Ross was a pleasure to deal with, even handled all the financing in a timely manner and with a great rate. I will return to Cupples Car in the future.

Great purchase experience

We purchased out 2009 VW Tiguan from Ross over 5 years ago. The purchase transaction was the best car buying experience ever for us. Ross and his wife were friendly, welcoming, and well prepared for our visit and the subsequent purchase transaction. We still have the Tiguan and it's been a great vehicle for us. We can recommend Cupples Car Company to others without hesitation.

Amazing Experience

I wanted to share an experience that I have had with a purchase. This was several years ago. I was in the market for a used car. I am someone that absolutely hates the car buying game. We all have been there "let me talk to my manager and see what I can do"! I did not want to have that happen again. I was shopping around online and came across a dealership in Belmont. I found a car that I wanted to check out. I went down and talked to Ross. Told him that I found a vehicle that he had that I was interested in. After talking for a bit it was going to be at the top of what I wanted for a monthly payment. He suggested another vehicle that was less of a monthly payment and a year newer. I was really thinking " Who does this"? Usually it is trying to get you into buying something more expensive. I took it out for a drive and purchased it. I got a call after all the paperwork was ready and he told me that the payment was lower then expected. Then and there I was really impressed! I over the years have recommended people to check them out and have purchased 3 vehicles from them in total. My latest is a 2013 Mitsubishi. If you are looking for an unexpectedly low pressure great car buying experience please check Ross out. I can not say enough how amazing every experience was that I have had. He is the first car dealer that I have ever recommended. I wish more dealers would do business like this they could learn a lot!