Jarrett Gordon Ford of Davenport

• New Member to the Family

I waited 15 years to buy a new vehicle and Don and Alex took great care of me and my needs. They knew the line, knew the options and I trusted them to work with me to make an informed choice. I've recommended Jarret Gordon to my friends and family.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Charles! Thank you again for choosing Jarrett-Gordon Ford Davenport, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Jarrett Ford

First time with my CPO that I purchased from Jarrett Ford for an oil change, tire rotation and new wiper blades!! Very pleased!! Thank you!

• Great Service Department

The service I have received here is amazing, have not had any issues or problems.

Jonathan, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Don't get warranty work done here

The service department couldn't be bothered to help me at all with my warranty claim. From the beginning the attitude of Alberto was negative and unhelpful. Ed the service manager cant be bothered to call me back either. I had to show up in person to talk to him after 4 attempts by phone. After weeks of run around Ford corp declined my claim based on what info they were provided by Alberto and Ed. The information supplied by the dealer and what Ford Corp told me was almost always different. When a part is defective and the vehicle is under warranty its pretty frustrating that the claim is denied. I've purchased 3 vehicles from this dealer and always had my service done here as well. They have lost a lifetime Ford customer.

Heath, thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Jarrett-Gordon Ford Davenport. When you have a chance, please reach out to Ed Sovis at 863-422-1167 so we can work with you to try and turn your experience around.

• Oil Change and Tire Rotations

Thanks for always coming back to see us for all your automotive needs, Cheryl! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

They are always friendly and fast when I come into dealership for Maintenance. This is my third vehicle I have purchased from them and I am totally satisfied with everyone I have come in contact with from the initial purchase to my vehicle maintenance. My father has purchased a vehicle from this dealership and so has my daughter. I recommended it to a friend and her husband ended up buying his new vehicle.

• Great car

It?s was great,we had the same salesman as our last purchase.

Sharon, thanks! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

It?s was great,we had the same salesman as our last purchase.

• Jarrett review

Very friendly and fast customer service . Best part is the price!

Very friendly and fast customer service . Best part is the price!

• David

The staff was helpful, I arrived at 6:45 PM and the rep i met with stayed late to take me on a test drive.

David, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Purchase of vehicle

Great service from Poky who was wonderful to work with. His personality is awesome and he is very knowledgeable. Also Business Manager Louie was informative, knew his job and very personable.

• Ford F150

No pressure, great experience. Very professional. All employees well versed in customer service.