All Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Denham Springs

New Used Service

4.2
  • 2016 Dodge Durango
    July 19, 2016

Overall I am very pleased with the purchase & purchase process at All-star Dodge. Very courteous & professional. No comments on service at this time d...ue to no prior experience. Even after the deal was completed I had some things that were not completely clear and the dealership staff promptly set my mind at ease. The finance manager Jesse & sales rep Robby were very professional & courteous.

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review! Our team appreciates this awesome feedback, and we hope to continue providing you with outs...tanding service. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All Star Family! We look forward to seeing you at our New Owner's Celebration!

• JACQUELINE WICKER IS THE BEST
    February 15, 2018

Jacquline wicker is the best of the best She explains everything she takes her time with you she make sure you are totally satisfied jacquline is he...aven sent

Thank you for your amazing five-star review. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and we hope to see you again in the future.

• Great car buying experience
    February 15, 2018

Ms Wicker was a great and knowledgeable sales woman!! The whole car buying process took 3 hours! I will definitely purchase another vehicle from Ms Wi...cker.

Lizz, Thank you for your amazing five-star review. We appreciate your kind words about Ms. Wicker and We look forward to seeing you in the near futur...e.

• Satisfied Chrysler 300s Owner
    January 22, 2018

Overall experience was good! The 300s is marvelous auto with all the latest technology. The sales person, Donna Wiggins, was upfront, courteous and ...followed up on sale. Jon Goodart, the general manager, met with me twice, personally, to go over concerns we had about the purchase process. He answered all my questions and was never rushed. Great team!

That's great to hear, Glynn! We appreciate the great review and we're glad to hear Donna and Jon provided quality service. We look forward to seeing y...ou again!

• Worst Service Center
    January 3, 2018

make an 8am appointment for warranty repair and recall repair, then I have to call at 4pm . only to be told they haven't even looked at the vehicle!!!...! Soooo the appointment means absolutely NOTHING!!! It always takes forever for anything I've had done there, even just to get an oil change!!! I will never purchase another vehicle or get any service for my jeep there!!! I've never had a good experience with service work there.

Ken, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I regret to hear about the long wait time you experienced. We make it our goal to provide excellent... service and I'm concerned that wasn't the case for you. If there is anything further I can do to improve your impression of us, please don't hesitate to contact me. Best, Reputation Manager Reviews@allstarautomotive.com (225) 930-414

• Dishonest
    November 29, 2017

Horrible service, dishonest management Will mess you over!!

Reggie, I am disappointed to learn that you did not receive our customary five-star service. I would like to opportunity to reach out to you and lear...n more about your experience. Please send your preferred contact info to me, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I look forward to speaking with you. Reputation Manager Reviews@allstarautomotive.com (225) 930-4147

• Poor service
    November 25, 2017

Had truck in shop over week service advisor not returning calls after 10 days fed up with them picked up truck got home found problem in a few mins. S...uggest you find shop that will work on your car not this one.

Don, I am concerned to hear about the lack of communication during your truck's recent service appointment, and would like to connect with you at your... soonest convenience to learn more. Our customers are our top priority, and I regret that you feel like you have been treated otherwise. Please feel free to contact me so I can resolve any concerns. I appreciate your time. Best regards, Reputation Manager Reviews@allstarautomotive.com (225) 930-4147

• fond the car i had been looking for
    September 27, 2017

i tryed to buy a 2007 pontiac converabile,that was on there lot for sale we came down to agreeing on a pricr,,so he told me he would call me back,,thi...s has been going on 4 week,,still no call....need i say anymore...................tony

Tony, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. If you are still in need of assistance with purchasing a vehicle, please co...ntact our Sales Department at (225) 665-8266. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

• Mixed Feelings
    September 26, 2017

A mixed bag here. I went through the entire buying process on a vehicle then told I couldn't buy it because it was bending reserved via deposit to a c...ompany employee. Then the second vehicle which I had an appointment to see wasn't on the lot fir a couple hours after my appt. Once I agreed to buy, the vehicle was full of trash when I went to pick it up. But - the reason I bought the vehicle was the sales person, Jackie, and the general manager, Jon Goodlatte. They made allcirrevt including getting some items fixed after the purchase. Things happen but what you want is people to take responsibility and make it right - these two did. That made the difference.

Thank you for taking time to bring this matter to our attention. We are saddened to hear about the initial phase of your sales experience, but we are ...very happy to know Jackie and Jon were able to assist you with your vehicle purchase. We would like to congratulate you on the purchase of your vehicle, and welcome you to the All Star Family! We hope you will continue as our customer for life!

• Chrysler 200
    September 22, 2017

Good. My only complaint is that my car squeals when backing up, and your maintenance people cannot find out why.

All Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Denham Springs