All Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Denham Springs

218 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 17, 2019

Bought a 19 scat pack charger for an awesome price with the rebates dodge has and they gave me a great deal on my trade. Highly recommend Allstar dodge.... very smooth deal.

Thank you so much for your recommendation! We are so happy to learn of your feedback for us and we hope you enjoy your vehicle!

June 30, 2019

Mr Randy was wonderful, thank you for helping us get the Dodge Durango R/T. We absolutely love it, Gatlinburg here we come!!! The rest of the staff was... also friendly....thanks for everything!!!

Thank you, Davis family, for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Randy! Congratulations on your brand new Dodge Durango R/T! Looki...ng forward to taking care of all of your auto needs in the future.

• July 19, 2016

Overall I am very pleased with the purchase & purchase process at All-star Dodge. Very courteous & professional. No comments on service at this time due... to no prior experience. Even after the deal was completed I had some things that were not completely clear and the dealership staff promptly set my mind at ease. The finance manager Jesse & sales rep Robby were very professional & courteous.

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review! Our team appreciates this awesome feedback, and we hope to continue providing you with outs...tanding service. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All Star Family! We look forward to seeing you at our New Owner's Celebration!

June 20, 2019

I loved my experience. Fast and easy. I was able to get an amazing rate for my situation. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Dt, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're glad our team made sure you enjoyed your experience by making it fast and ea...sy. We appreciate your glowing recommendation and look forward to assisting you again!

June 14, 2019

My salesman, Mr Terrel is the best salesman I ever delt with. This guy helped me all the way thru. The finance guy was good as well.

That's what we like to hear! Thank you, Lane!

June 10, 2019

Whatever you do don't take your vehicle to this dealership. Their service department is about as incompetent and dishonest as I've ever seen. I had an... intermittent problem which I figured was probably a sensor and if there was ever a place you would think could figure that out it would be the dealership with their computer software. I was told that my throttle body needed to be changed because it had oil in it. Not knowing any better I approve the repair. I pick my truck up drove it home and the problem continue. I brought the truck back and told the service advisor that I believed it was some kind of sensor because of the way it was acting. I tried to be as descriptive and transparent as I could about how the truck was performing. I was in told that I needed a new wiring harness as well the first time I brought my truck in. They tried to tell me that the engine appear to have been removed from my truck at some point in time in the harness was twisted and in terrible shape. I bought this truck brand new off the showroom floor with 15 miles on it in the engine has never been removed. I looked at the wiring harness and nothing appears to be wrong with it there was no twist or obvious damage that I could see. So when I brought my truck back a second time I was pretty adamant about them making sure the wiring harness was bad before we replaced it. This was going to be about a $2,600 repair. From then on I had to initiate every single phone call or text message with my service advisor. I started to feel like I was getting brushed off or that they possibly could not actually figure out what the real problem was. They eventually told me that they found three melted wires in the harness. I asked them to remove it to see if it could be repaired before I spent $2,000 on a new harness. By this point I had looked up oil in the throttle body which was the reason I was given why my throttle body needs to be replaced. With a quick Google search I learned that all throttle bodies have oil in them. There was no bad seal as I was originally told. Oil naturally bypasses the PCV valve which regulates crankcase pressure and recycles crankcase gases back through the throttle body. This is where the oil came from. So now I don't even believe that there was anything ever wrong with my throttle body. They never could produce the wire harness, and I finally got irritated after the general manager did nothing to help me. After speaking with him he said he would look into it and get back in touch with me from then on he never returned any of my phone calls. So after this service department having my truck for over a month I brought it to O'Reilly's and the kid who worked used their computer scanner to scan my truck and recommended a crank shaft positioning sensor. This part which cost under $20 fix my problem. I'm so glad I did not pay for another $2,600 repair on top of the almost $600 repair they already got me for. I talked to the service manager at this point and ask for them to meet me halfway and at least refund me the labor on the job and I would eat the cost of the part. She told me that the throttle body was indeed bad and that the mechanic said he had to start somewhere due to the codes it was throwing. I would have never approved of repair if they would have told me that originally. She said she had a meeting to get to and that she would contact me the next day. It's been a week and I've yet to hear from anybody at this dealership. Do yourself a favor stay away. If you have a bad experience with this place report them to the Attorney General's office. They are a bunch of crooks.

Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us. We are concerned to learn that your experiences with our services have caused an overall negative impression... of our team and dealership. Please reach out to us directly when you have a moment so that we may follow up with you on this situation. We appreciate your time. Best regards, Customer Relations Manager reviews@allstarautomotive.com

May 25, 2019

Unethical dealership, sold damaged car as clean without disclosure in records and car fox. Ignored my concerns when I tried to report the issue the day... after I purchased the car. They just updated the car fox after I brought it to their attention. Be careful. Management offered to give full value trade, after numerous service attempts at another dealership and at allstar, only if I bought another vehicle from them. I will never spend another dime in that place and warn everyone I come in contact with of their issues.

Hello, We regret to learn you felt any dissatisfaction in regards to the vehicle you purchased. Your feedback is important to us and we would truly ...appreciate the time to connect with you about any concerns. Please reach out to us directly when you get a chance. Best, Customer Relations Manager reviews@allstarautomotive.com

April 9, 2019

One of the easiest and most stress free vehicle purchasing experiences I’ve ever had. Frances Bolton was an excellent salesperson, and the finance staff... went above and beyond.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Eric! We'll be sure to thank Frances for going above and beyond for you. We wish you m...any happy miles!

February 26, 2019

Fair price and felt I was treated with courtesy and respect. Felt I paid a fair price for the vehicle and was finished with the process in a timely manner

Hello Robert, Thank you for letting us know about your satisfaction in regards to the recent purchase of your Mustang. You can always expect transpar...ency and hospitality when you visit. We hope that you come and see us again, soon. Have a great day!

February 22, 2019

Friendly staff, very helpful. Found exactly what I wanted and they did everything they could to get me in it. Definitely recommend. Will continue to do... business here indefinitely.

Matt, we appreciate the wonderful 5-star review of our dealership. Thanks so much for the recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again in the f...uture!