All Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Denham Springs

Sunday Closed Closed
New (225) 304-6716 (225) 304-6716
Used (225) 304-0987 (225) 304-0987
Service (225) 304-5235 (225) 304-5235

Salespersons were nice, professional and knowledgeable.

Salespersons were nice, professional and knowledgeable. Dealership was clean and well run. I’d recommend All Star.

Dealer response

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review for us at All Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Our Sales Team is available should you require any extra help.

I got a great deal on 2023 dodge ram 150 my was a great

I got a great deal on 2023 dodge ram 150 my was a great help

Dealer response

We are proud to see that you had a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to rate and review our Sales Team here at All Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Congratulations on your new 2023 RAM 1500!

Great Experience buying a car

Adrian made the process of buying my new jeep quick and easy. He gave me lots of info about the electronics. Very thorough. I am a very happy consumer.

Dealer response

Michelle, our Sales Team is proud to read that you had a great buying experience here at All Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! We hope you enjoy your new purchase, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Ms. Clarissa was very courteous and professional with me.

Ms. Clarissa was very courteous and professional with me. The process went very smoothly and I'm very satisfied with my buying experience.

Dealer response

We are excited to read that our Sales Team was professional and courteous ensuring you had a great experience. Thank you for your excellent review and for trusting us with your purchasing needs. We are here if you need any further assistance here at All Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

2.0

Oil change service and new workers

I just bought a car last Dec 2022 and need change oil. I had over 5000 miles and they suppose to change for free service and one guy used to work there were no longer working there. I waited for an hour and they told me they don’t have the the filter and gasket for my car. I was furious. They should be ready before I brought in my car for an appt. I had to go over to oil change other place and they have the filter and gasket ready and I have to pay them. Im disgusted.

Dealer response

Hello Jen, Thank you for sharing this with us here at All Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Our top priority is delivering 100% customer satisfaction. I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss this further. Sincerely, All Star Customer Care reviews@allstarautomotive.com

1.0

Jesse does Bad Business at this Jeep dealership.

I made an appointment to drive 90 minutes to see a jeep. Jesse, the Manager called me to verify that I was on my way and when I got to the dealership, the “guys in the front” told me the jeep was sold 45 mins before I arrived. I specifically asked if it was still available when he called while I was driving. JessE said he would call me back!!! he never called. BAD BAD BUSINESS JESSE.

Dealer response

Hi Tanya, Upon review of your concerns, we believe your feedback was sent to us in error and may be intended for a different dealership. Currently we don’t have a manager on staff by the name of Jesse. We regret to here of your struggles while trying to purchase a Jeep. If we can be of assistance towards your automotive needs, don’t hesitate to reach out. All The Best, All Star Customer Care reviews@allstarautomotive.com

I have personally purchased 6 vehicles over the years and

I have personally purchased 6 vehicles over the years and this was by far the best car buying experience I have had! The whole experience could not have been easier or more seamless. I dealt with a number of employees and everyone was to the point, accommodating, honest, and professional. I love my new car and couldn’t be more thrilled about the ease of the transaction!

Dealer response

Hi Jackye. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review. Nothing makes our day better than knowing our Sales Team was honest, accommodating, and professional ensuring you had the best possible car-buying experience here at All Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are delighted to learn that you love your new vehicle and are thrilled with the ease of your transaction. Don't hesitate to reach out to us for any future needs, we are here to help.

Best car buying experience ever!

Dealer response

My experience with this dealership was amazing and

My experience with this dealership was amazing and effortless. The team at allstar dodge got me in and out. I told them exactly what i wanted over the phone before I came in. Within minutes after I arrived I was sitting down with the finance manager.

Dealer response

We know the importance of having a great experience when servicing your car, thanks for choosing All Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to help. Your high rating and review are greatly appreciated.

Outstanding experience.

Adrian Lewis was an outstanding salesman/service provider. He worked with me advising and informing me as needed. In fact the entire organization provided great service and sold me a Ram 2500 at a good price.

Dealer response

Hi Patrick. We're glad to see from your perfect rating and review that the Sales Team of All Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram delivered a great car-buying experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, please let us know.