All Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Denham Springs

• 2016 Dodge Durango

Overall I am very pleased with the purchase & purchase process at All-star Dodge. Very courteous & professional. No comments on service at this time due to no prior experience. Even after the deal was completed I had some things that were not completely clear and the dealership staff promptly set my mind at ease. The finance manager Jesse & sales rep Robby were very professional & courteous.

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review! Our team appreciates this awesome feedback, and we hope to continue providing you with outstanding service. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All Star Family! We look forward to seeing you at our New Owner's Celebration!

• Hands down, best dealership around!

Genuine salesman, everyone there was polite and went out of their way to accommodate my daughter and I.

• Love mY new Car !

Sales girl was friendly and not pushy ! Great buying experience and the General Manager was super nice and he personally thanked me for my purchase !

• Traci Swindle

Erin Delahoussaye at AllStar Dodge ALWAYS goes beyond for the customer. She puts extra effort in no matter what I bring my jeep in for. Ask for her if you want customer satisfaction

Traci, thanks so much for this great feedback! We are so happy to hear your experiences at our dealership have been satisfactory. Thank you for coming in, and we look forward to seeing you again :)

• All Star Dodge, Ford Dealership in Denham Springs

My husband and I had a wonderful experience buying our car from All Star here in Denham Springs, La!!. Our salesman was very helpful, kind and friendly. And the sales manager was top notch! We would definitely recommend stopping by this dealership if you are looking to buy a new or used car!

Martha, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, and we are glad you are one of them! Thank you for choosing our dealership, and welcome to the All Star Family. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you! :)

• Very well Please with the service

The quality of service was very good, the facilities very clean, and the service was great.

Anthony, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

• Satisfied Customer

Love our new Durango.. Our salesmen,meet my requirements on price and worked with us very fast and efficentley to get us what we wanted. He sold us the Durango parked back in the corener of the lot that only had 11 miles on it instead of the one that was eaiser to get to with almost 300 miles. Very well satisfied so far.

Alicia, thanks for taking the time to share your VIP sales experience with us! Congratulations on your new Dodge Durango, and welcome to the All Star Family! :)

• ALL STAR DODGE

This was the smoothest car buying experience I have ever had. There was no pressure at all, just willingness to work with us to meet our price goal.

Lauren, thanks so much for taking the time to share your VIP sales experience with us! The entire All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram team are thrilled to hear your car buying experience was quick and easy. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All Star Family! :)

• NickJ

Awesome service, professional staff...Would and have recommended this dealership to friends and family

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent service experience with us, Nicholas! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

• Feedback

My Experience was smoother. The service and atmosphere was great.

My Experience was smoother. The service and atmosphere was great.

Doretta, congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All Star Family! We appreciate this great feedback, and look forward to a lasting relationship :)