Berlin City Auto Group

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• First Time Purchase Was a Breeze
    November 14, 2017

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle. Adam responded quickly to my internet search, answered all my questions directly, and even worked on his ...day off to get me the best deal so that I could pick up the car the next day. Having never bought a car before, I appreciated the amount of time Adam took to walk me through the process of actually purchasing the vehicle. Throughout our discussions Adam was always courteous, professional and, I felt, straightforward. I never felt pressured. Thanks again, Adam!

Super Great!
    March 18, 2018

I was looking for a good deal on an F-150 and Berlin City made that happen! I am loving the new F-150 that I've been wanting to get for quite some tim...e! Thanks to Dave Clifford for helping me through the process! He was great to work with!

No one listens and no one cares!
    December 22, 2017

It's been thirteen months dealing with what may be a transmission issue that is causing two problems. The service writer says she doesn't have a loan...er, but when a salesman walks in he says they do, and they do. She doesn't listen to our issues, unable to remember what the problems are after six visits over several months. We keep taking mechanics for test drives and they keep giving it back unfixed. Now that I call Honda direct they are going to replace the transmission, at some point.

Oleg an excellent salesman.
    December 12, 2017

I recently purchased a new CRV from Oleg. Everything was done over the phone or by e-mail. After sending pictures of my trade-in, I was given a fair p...rice for it, and after negotiating a fair price for the car, a deal was made. From financing to delivery, everything went smooth. I am a happy customer.

Great place!
    September 25, 2017

We went in today looking for info on a new lease, and left with one. George C. was the most helpful sales person without making us feel pressured. We ...went in with an idea about what we could afford, and he topped that deal with one of his own! I will definitely be going back at the end of our lease for another truck.

Ram 1500 Big Horn
    September 15, 2017

Cliff Scott was my sales agent for my newly purchase of a 2014 ram 1500 big horn. This is the only dealership I heard of that delivers a vehicle right... to your home. I've had the truck a week and it runs like new. I purchased it with 25,280 miles for a great low price. It has all the options I was looking for plus more. I highly recommend this dealership for business. I will definitely consider Berlin City Auto Group for another purchase in the the future. Thank you Cliff Scott.

F-250
    July 26, 2017

Talk to Craig Martin, he will stay on top of things! I did pretty much everything on my cell phone with craig. He will get you all of the informatio...n you need in a timely manner, and never rush you to make a deal. They also delivered right to my driveway, over 200 miles away.

Excellent service and advice!
    July 23, 2017

Excellent service! I enjoyed the advice! They also provided excellent care.

Magic of remote sale in action!
    July 20, 2017

This was my first experience to purchase a car remotely and I can say now I believe in that thanks to Berlin City! Special thanks to Ron Aquino for ha...ndling the transaction for me. They do deliver and I'm pleased with level of professionalism of a driver taking 8.5 hour drive to my home. just knocking one star off just for one hiccup with paperwork, but Berlin City was very prompt to rectify. Thank you, Berlin City!

Better off Some where else
    July 5, 2017

Inquiry about a car price on the website. Guy email me back saying thanks for pointing out the price error. How I'm pointing out an error? Beats me. Y...ou guys advertised it and I just want to buy for the price you listed on the site. should have honored it. Simple!

Berlin City Auto Group