Berlin City Auto Group

Sunday Closed Closed
New (603) 290-5853 (603) 290-5853
Used (603) 573-9278 (603) 573-9278
Service (603) 369-4153 (603) 369-4153

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Berlin City Auto Group from DealerRater.

1.0

Not recommended.

Not recommended. I purchased a “Honda Certified Pre-owned” vehicle from Berlin City. When I didn’t receive confirmation of the certification warranty, I called, texted and emailed both the salesman and the finance director. I received no reply. When I took the vehicle to a Honda dealer during the certified warranty period, I discovered Berlin didn’t enter the certification information into the system, and therefore, I didn’t receive the warranty that was advertised and paid for. More unreturned calls and messages followed. I then wrote to the general manager who apologized and told me he would give me an extended warranty at no additional charge. I signed and returned the paperwork they sent and 2 months later I still haven’t received anything about the warranty. They will not return my messages and calls. Contemplating small claims court.

Good quality work and helpful working with warranty

Good quality work and helpful working with warranty company to find coverage when qualified. These guys took my time frame seriously and service manager was very quick to respond when I had questions. TY and will recommend

Wow …could not be happier with our “new” used truck.

Wow …could not be happier with our “new” used truck. John GIven went the extra mile in short time to seal the deal and we appreciate his professionalism. Thanks Berlin City 😊👍🏻 ,

Everyone at Berlin City did an excellent job to ensure I

Everyone at Berlin City did an excellent job to ensure I received a great deal. They were straightforward and helpful throughout the buying process! Will definitely be back in a few years to purchase my next mail jeep.

Allen followed through with all of our requests, always a

Allen followed through with all of our requests, always a pleasure working with him, we look forward to dealing with him on our next purchase.

4.0

The service department was fantastic for my recall

The service department was fantastic for my recall appointment,. Essentially the man at the front desk

Chad and the crew was great to deal with!

Chad and the crew was great to deal with! I would highly recommend my friends and family to Berlin City!

Great customer service from the sales man was very

Great customer service from the sales man was very helpful and got everything finalized quickly

Everyone was awesome!

Everyone was awesome! Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful! They nswered all my questions promptly and efficiently

They the buying process easy and pleasant and they were

They the buying process easy and pleasant and they were not pushy in any way.

Consumer response

Great buying experience.

Consumer response

They seem to value every customer and there time.