Berlin City Auto Group

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 51 reviews

• November 14, 2017

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle. Adam responded quickly to my internet search, answered all my questions directly, and even worked on his ...day off to get me the best deal so that I could pick up the car the next day. Having never bought a car before, I appreciated the amount of time Adam took to walk me through the process of actually purchasing the vehicle. Throughout our discussions Adam was always courteous, professional and, I felt, straightforward. I never felt pressured. Thanks again, Adam!

July 9, 2018

Our air conditioner broke and 3 places couldn’t fix but this place ordered part and came in Sat to do special repair so thank you

June 28, 2018

We had a great car-buying experience through Berlin City Honda. We worked with Dave Clifford and, even though the dealership is a few hours from our h...ome, found that he was the easiest to work with and also offered us the best price. We especially appreciated his quick responses to our emails and inquiries as well as his laid-back approach to an often times uncomfortable (at best!) experience. Thanks, Dave!

June 13, 2018

Highly recommend going ANYWHERE ELSE but to Berlin City Ford. If you go in for a warranty call it seems to be a massive inconvenience for them they h...ave no problem trying to talk down to you and make is sound like your going to be paying regardless of the warranty. I have had the truck for 8 days. The second day I loaded my motorcycle and some gear totaling 500-700LB in the bed "2016 f150", and drove about 500 miles this way. The hole time having the cab, steering wheel shake at 75-85mph. driving state to state with racing gear and the bike in the bed is why i purchased the truck so the cab shaking is a big deal. After that i drove 1500 miles in 3 days with no load and no shake so this is steering me away from tire balance and the tires are new. In addition I'v also had the keys locked in the ignition for some unknown reason. Talking with mechanic he seem to be knowledgeable, respectful and professional. However the people in the "front" of service are the exact opposite. Went in Monday to set something up. at this time they couldn't tell me if they had a vehicle for me while the truck was in the shop, so it was scheduled for Wednesday and they would call me Tuesday to let me know. They did call Tuesday then put me on hold for good 10min then asked me what i wanted i told them and put me on hold again. sure enough this just ended up in a loop of holding and asking me what i want and hold again. After work went in Tuesday, still couldn't tell me if a vehicle was going to be available but it went down hill from there. The girl behind the counter didn't seem to know anything about what she was suppose to be doing and tried to make every issue with the vehicle sound like my fault and problem. " if we feel you truck is rough or any dirt underneath it they will be charging me $115/hr. also if we feel this inst a warranty you will be paying for the loaner vehicle." The issue of my fully warranty covered Ford vehicle didn't seem to matter to this ford, one way or another, they made it sounds like I'd walking out with a large bill. While her 5yr daughter was typing in the information into the computer she asked me how they're supposed to test the problem with cab shake because of the 500-700lb, how is this my problem? Then she turn and ask the tech if F150 can even handle 500lb in the bed trying to make it my problem again. The ladies behind the counter work on complete incompetence of the vehicle they're suppose to support and after asking people whats wrong with the ford dealer here there was only on conciseness that for the past few generations the operation at Berlin City for is a joke and no one would recommend going there. Its so bad that people i asked know the people by name and can point blank tell you just how incompetent the desk service employees are and the normal unwillingness to get the Ford produce issues resolved. All said and done i canceled and will be going elsewhere. Im unable to trust anything they say and/or if they will scam me and try to stick me with a large bill for no reason. If you go to Berlin City Ford i would suggest watching close and verify everything before and after.

June 2, 2018

I contacted Dave T. At Berlin City Auto in Gorham, NH looking at a couple different vehicles of different makes, he was able to get me the pricing wit...hin a few hours for the vehicles whereas other dealerships wanted me to come in before giving me any pricing. Once I settled on the 2018 Kia Sorento, Dave had the car all ready to go when I drove over from VT to sign papers and drive it home. Dave T. went out of his way to get me pricing on vehicles from different makes other than GMC/Chevy/Buick which he works with everyday instead of passing me on to another salesman which another dealership may have done. I felt so welcome at the Gorham NH dealership by all the staff, I will never get a vehicle elsewhere again.

June 1, 2018

Dave Clifford @ Berlin City Honda worked with me to get a good deal! The drive and test was for a CR-V & Pilot. No doubt the Pilot was more li...ke the Ridgeline I had for 11 yrs. Highly recommend working with these people. Service Dept is very awesome as this was one of the major reasons for the purchase. Sales Manager Josh was also awesome!

May 30, 2018

The sales process was pressured, once a price was agreed to the dealer added two dealership fees that were not part of the agreement, admin & del...ivery specifically, totallying $799. Don't trust them to do what they agreed to, make sure to delete and fight them to eliminate the fees which they slam you with. Read carefully and refuse to give in. Watch out!

March 18, 2018

I was looking for a good deal on an F-150 and Berlin City made that happen! I am loving the new F-150 that I've been wanting to get for quite some tim...e! Thanks to Dave Clifford for helping me through the process! He was great to work with!

December 22, 2017

It's been thirteen months dealing with what may be a transmission issue that is causing two problems. The service writer says she doesn't have a loan...er, but when a salesman walks in he says they do, and they do. She doesn't listen to our issues, unable to remember what the problems are after six visits over several months. We keep taking mechanics for test drives and they keep giving it back unfixed. Now that I call Honda direct they are going to replace the transmission, at some point.

December 12, 2017

I recently purchased a new CRV from Oleg. Everything was done over the phone or by e-mail. After sending pictures of my trade-in, I was given a fair p...rice for it, and after negotiating a fair price for the car, a deal was made. From financing to delivery, everything went smooth. I am a happy customer.