Berlin City Auto Group

Sunday Closed Closed
New (603) 290-5853 (603) 290-5853
Used (603) 573-9278 (603) 573-9278
Service (603) 369-4153 (603) 369-4153

Keith went above and beyond to accommodate my schedule

Keith went above and beyond to accommodate my schedule and have my car delivered to me on time to pick up my daughter.

Our purchase was seamless.

Our purchase was seamless. John Given was very helpful and was sensitive to our needs. We never felt pressured and truly enjoyed our experience. Mark Lysett was also very knowledgeable and the paperwork was easy.

Great friendly service Dennis was a great salesman who

Great friendly service Dennis was a great salesman who worked with us to get us in and out as quickly as possible

Reasonable people to work with.

Reasonable people to work with. look forward to doing business again. Great customer service. Will work with you

everyone was phenomenal!

everyone was phenomenal!! they valued me as a customer and a person. i am so happy with my purchase. everyone was so kind and genuinely happy for me. it made my first car purchase enjoyable:)

This dealership was fantastic to work with and our

This dealership was fantastic to work with and our salesman was excellent. Would recommend to anyone.

Great Dealership, Highly Recommend

We just bought a 2019 Chevrolet Equinox at Berlin City Chevrolet from David Teterault ( excellent salesman) no pressure.Got a great price for our trade in. The Finance man who did all the paperwork who awesome.Would highly recommend this dealership for a new or used car.We are very satisfied overall.

Helpful online, good selection of vehicles.

Helpful online, good selection of vehicles. Helpful and truthful sales person. Great team. Friendly staff.

Quality customer service from inquiry to new vehicle

Quality customer service from inquiry to new vehicle ownership. Prompt professional communication and solutions to all concerns/questions.

Great people easy to work with, willing to help get the

Great people easy to work with, willing to help get the vehicle you want at an affordable price.