Sands Chevrolet - Surprise

589 reviews

March 11, 2020

Sales and finance are liars, especially the finance manager Caleb, full of crap. Will never do business there again. He didn?t even give me the paperwork... I sign. He gave me a blank copy. I found out my contract wasn?t even signed. So I did my loan thru my bank. Before I got screwed. Never will do business there again or recommend them.

March 10, 2020

We came in knowing ezactly what we were looking for. The salesman Remington knew more about the new Blazer then we had thought to ask. Very knowledgeable.... Great customer service. We will definitely be buying our next Chevy here.

• February 7, 2013

it was awesome ..Conrad and Cody made a miracle happen ..they took care of me and it was a great experience.

March 2, 2020

I drive 45 minutes from my house, because they have great service.

February 24, 2020

My experience was excellent! Both gentlemen I worked with were extremely knowledgeable!

February 7, 2020

What they told me I was signing and what it was weren’t necessarily the same. I wanna give them the benefit of the doubt, but calling them didn’t help... either.

January 22, 2020

Service was as quoted. 100,000 mile service which required new hoses and belts. Expensive but much needed in the desert.

December 17, 2019

I followed up on the newspaper advertised price. First, I made sure car was on the lot, then, that I would qualify for discounts. I was assured both.... When I was there ( Surprise ) , I was told that one of the vehicles was at the Glendale lot. We made arrangements to meet the following day and Oscar the salesperson said he would have the car there. On the way to appointment, was told that I would have to buy from Glendale, they would honor the same discount. Note that the website still said the car was in Surprise ( it still does). The salesman in Glendale I was referred to never called back. I was out of town for work for a week and planned to buy on return if available. Now, I am told that the discounted price offered is no longer available because they moved from the new to pre-owned lot and the GM cash is no longer available. I did some checking, there was not GM cash offered in November 2019 on the 2018 models, new or used. I am very disappointed Sands. We will buy two new vehicles in the next 12 months (at least one this month). Neither will be from Sands. My friend who went with me to dealership will also be buying a new truck within the month. Again, not from Sands. Sands will waste your time. Be warned.

Hello, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. Please contact our Sales Manager, P...aul Waskom, at (623) 455-7777 when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around. We hope to hear from you.

April 27, 2019

The whole team worked hard for us and getting us a good deal.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy to hear our staff was able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be of ser...vice to you again in the future. Best wishes, Sands Chevrolet - Surprise

April 13, 2019

I had a previous negative post about one of the salesmen. Strike 1. The sales manager responded, asking me to contact him. He was great to deal with and... I wanted to buy a truck from them. I received a text later in the day from the salesman asking if I was going to buy, and said the price had not changed. When he was informed about my conversation and price quote from his manager, he did not believe me. I do not like being called a liar, so I told him I would move on and thanked him for his time. Strike 2. I was contacted by a customer service rep wondering why I had not made a purchase. After explaining what had transpired, he asked if I would stop in for a meeting to which I agreed. I went to the dealership on the day and time we set, and was told that he was off that day. Strike 3, you're out!