Sands Chevrolet - Surprise

Average based on 1781 reviews
  • awesome expereince

it was awesome ..Conrad and Cody made a miracle happen ..they took care of me and it was a great experience.

• My first visit at Sands

I went in to Sands today to look at leasing another Traverse or an Equinox. The salesman, Will, showed us both vehicles and showed us exactly what we asked for. We currently are leasing a vehicle and decided to wait until our lease is over before jumping into another one. When I'm ready to do business I'll definitely come back.

• love this guy!

Chad at Sands Chevrolet is great! very helpful and made the buying process fun and easy! go see him today, you won't regret it!

• Awesome customer service

We bought our second truck at Sands chevy from Vinny Rodriguez and Brion Ferranti great customer service, helpful, pleasant, don't beat around the bush...I would diffently guy my next vehicle from either one of them. Always with a smile on there face. Thank you both again

• Mike Conway and my Malibu

i bought my Malibu from Mike Conway who was such a pleasure to work with. ANYONE who wants to get into a Chevy - go see Mike Conway and not anyone else. It was fantastic.......and I love my new car!

• Awesome experience

Went in just to look and walked out with a new truck. Sales staff was very professional and friendly. Will be back in the future. Javier Garcia thanks for your time

• Awesome experience

• Chevy

Great place to purchase a vehicle from. Fast friendly service. Thanks to Javier Garcia. Found me exactly what I looking for.

• I love my Chevy Truck

Best customer service. Had a great experience with the purchase of my vehicle. Thanks Javier Garcia for helping us out.

• My New Tahoe

I went to Sands because I used to work with one of the Internet manager, Frank. When I arrived, he was not there, so Andrew helped me. He took the time to show me every option and explain how everything worked, but was not overly "technical" in his explanations. I am very happy with my new Tahoe, and would like to thank both Frank and Andrew for helping me throughout the entire process. I am a very satisfied customer!