Sands Chevrolet - Surprise

3606 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sands Chevrolet - Surprise from DealerRater.com
  • awesome expereince

it was awesome ..Conrad and Cody made a miracle happen ..they took care of me and it was a great experience.

• Returning customer

I came back to get a smaller vehicle and Will helped me find exactly what I was looking for. I'm very pleased with the vehicle I purchased.

• Very pleasant experience

Karam was very helpful and very nice!! The process of getting the car was so fast and easy!! We were in and out in one hour. It was very pleasant and excited experience. Very nice guys over there. Highly recomended. Thanks Karam.

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

• my 2017 colorado purchase at Sands

I had a nice experience With Riche and Dave Gonzales, It was interesting.

I had a nice experience With Riche and Dave Gonzales, It was interesting.

Thank you so much for the positive review! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Sands Chevrolet - Surprise!

• Great Customer service

Rubben, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Karam, was such great sales man. Helped me alot to get the right vehicle, great customer service and very recomended dealership for new or use cars. Very pleasant experince!!

• Ask for Caleb Bulawa
    May 19, 2017

From Day One, Caleb Bulawa was extremely professional and courteous. I have been buying vehicles for over 20 years and it was the best experience I've ever had with a sales team. I hate dealerships and the negotiating process entirely. But Caleb put his best foot forward to get the best deal possible for me. I didn't get the first car I wanted. But weeks later, when the best one came around, Caleb immediately called me and worked with me to get the deal I wanted and more! The next time you buy a vehicle, go to Sande Chevrolet, and ask for Caleb. He will give you his undivided attention and meet your every need. Thanks Caleb!

• Service of my leased car
    May 19, 2017

Ken went out of his way to be sure all my needs were taking care of and when there was a small issue after the servicing of the vechicle he immediately took care of it.GREAT !!

• My new Malibu

I went a to Sands in hopes of lowering my payment and getting into a new car, easy right? No! But Caleb and Thomas made it happen!!

Tom, thank you so much for the positive review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Great Service
    May 19, 2017

I was greeted by Bryan as I pulled up to the service dept. for my appointment. He fill out the paper work and my car was immediately worked on. Everything I was concerned about was addressed. My car was returned to me, clean and all the serving was done. Thank you Sands Chevrolet, for having such great employee like Bryan.

• Another pleasant visit
    May 19, 2017

Quality dependable service by friendly, professional staff. You worked me right in for oil change and 70000 mile service on my Silverado 2500 HD Duramax 4x4. The staff even provided water and lots of special attention to my K9's. Thank you for another wonderful experience.