Vehicle Clearing House

39 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 15, 2012

My wife and I purchased our second vehicle, and the process was again flawless. Truely the best and easiest car buying experience. From being able to search... for vehicles that fit our needs to the financing processes, everything was smooth as silk. We dealt with Rick for the second time in 2 years and he remembered everything about our small family and understood that our need ha changes and helpe find us the perfect second family car. Thanks so much!! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an easy way to shop for a used car.

June 13, 2012

I just bought a 2011 Kia Optima from Rick after my parents recommended him. I am 25 and buying my first car so I was a little skeptical about not using... a regular dealer but after this great experience I am never going back to the traditional route! I got a loaded car for thousands off what the dealer offered and Rick was patient because I didn't know what I wanted or could afford at first. Yes you have to make an appointment first, duh! They have to go to the auction at some point to get your car! You might have to wait a bit to finally get the specific type of car that you wanted but it is well worth the wait.

June 4, 2012

i drove from st. cloud to look at the cars they have advertised for my daughter. I got there and gate closed and nobody answered phone. looks like a salvage... yard for old cars. where are the cars? Where are the people to show them? What a waste of our time.

We are sorry for your bad experience, we do ask in all of our ads that all customers please call ahead to schedule an appointment to view cars. we are... at multiple auctions daily and not always available without an appointment.

June 1, 2012

they try to get you to go to auction to find your car...good luck. what a waste of my time

April 6, 2012

The crew at Vehicle Clearing House made my car buying experience hassle and stress free. The bid dealers treated me bad, but Rick was nice and got me exactly... what I wanted for less then anyone else. I will never buy car from anyone else. Thanks Vehicle Clearing House, you have a customer for life.

March 12, 2012

After about 4 months of terrible experiences going to dealer after dealer to try to buy a car, I discovered Rick at Vehicle Clearinghouse. From our first... conversation I knew I was in the right place. He spent time with me on the phone to understand just what I was looking for and educated me on what might be available in my price range. Then he set about finding just the perfect car for me! Within a week he'd found a car that perfectly matched my specifications. We checked it out together - with him acting as my advocate, making sure I was getting the best car for my money. There was never any pressure because he was on my side - not just trying to sell me something! I have recommended him to all my friends and neighbors and won't ever go to a regular dealer again!

March 11, 2012

I am incredibly happy with my VCH experience. My sales person only showed me quality cars that fit my criteria so I didn't waste time. VCH even helped... get me a great interest rate. I purchased exactly what I wanted in my price range. I highly recommend this company.

November 16, 2011

give them a call, you will hear that that vehicle is sold

September 24, 2011

After weeks of laboring over what seemed like millions of car ads,researching on the internet, dealer web sites, classified ads, emails, phone calls, blogs... etc... I came across a car for sale I was interested in and contacted Alton. I was able to communicate what I was looking for, what year, price range, manufacturer, etc.. I got a fantastic car, better than I had hoped for! Easy and pain free!!!!!