Vehicle Clearing House

35 reviews

April 6, 2012

The crew at Vehicle Clearing House made my car buying experience hassle and stress free. The bid dealers treated me bad, but Rick was nice and got me exactly... what I wanted for less then anyone else. I will never buy car from anyone else. Thanks Vehicle Clearing House, you have a customer for life.

March 12, 2012

After about 4 months of terrible experiences going to dealer after dealer to try to buy a car, I discovered Rick at Vehicle Clearinghouse. From our first... conversation I knew I was in the right place. He spent time with me on the phone to understand just what I was looking for and educated me on what might be available in my price range. Then he set about finding just the perfect car for me! Within a week he'd found a car that perfectly matched my specifications. We checked it out together - with him acting as my advocate, making sure I was getting the best car for my money. There was never any pressure because he was on my side - not just trying to sell me something! I have recommended him to all my friends and neighbors and won't ever go to a regular dealer again!

March 11, 2012

I am incredibly happy with my VCH experience. My sales person only showed me quality cars that fit my criteria so I didn't waste time. VCH even helped... get me a great interest rate. I purchased exactly what I wanted in my price range. I highly recommend this company.

November 17, 2011

give them a call, you will hear that that vehicle is sold

September 24, 2011

After weeks of laboring over what seemed like millions of car ads,researching on the internet, dealer web sites, classified ads, emails, phone calls, blogs... etc... I came across a car for sale I was interested in and contacted Alton. I was able to communicate what I was looking for, what year, price range, manufacturer, etc.. I got a fantastic car, better than I had hoped for! Easy and pain free!!!!!