Rick Hendrick Chevrolet of Buford

932 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 20, 2020

I purchased a 2500 Silverado and decided to get leather seats on it, well first they told me to dropped the vehicle and was gonna take 3 days for the vehicle... to be ready but it took a week and when I got it back it was the wrong color leather seats my salesman (Kingston) told me that because of the mistake I could get a two tone leather seats and the all weather floor mats for free, a couple of days later I went to dropped my truck AGAIN but the. I was told that they didn’t do 2 tones leather seats and the floor mats were in back order. I asked Josh in service if I could pick a new color for my leather seats (before it was done) but he said that it was not possible. So to summarize I was without my truck for almost two weeks due to their negligence, didn’t get what I was promised and they didn’t do anything about it. Wouldn’t go back ever!!!!!!

Glp Contractors, Inc, we work hard to provide a fantastic experience to everyone. It's discouraging to see that you had a negative experience. Falling... short of meeting your expectations is not to the standards we strive to achieve, and we humbly ask for the opportunity to make this right. Thank you providing this information so we can improve upon our services. We hope to hear from you soon. Rick Hendrick Chevrolet of Buford

November 13, 2020

I had a great buying experience at Hendrick Chevrolet thanks to Joseph Mariscal. He made the process super easy.

David Hall, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Until the next time we meet, take care!

• October 5, 2018

Always have loved coming here.No problems but if it is one it always gets handled..Love Rick Chevrolet in Buford. Always checks everything on my vehicle,always...

Thanks for the kind words! Zak Warner General Manager

November 13, 2020

I had an excellent buying experience at Hendricks Chevrolet. I couldn?t be more satisfied.

David Hall, we are glad we could help! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

November 7, 2020

Extremely satisfied with my new car. Aubrie Rider helped me get the car I wanted, and at a great price. She also got me a great offer on my trade in. If... you end up trying to buy at this dealership ask for her! You will not be disappointed! Truly the best car buying experience I've ever had!

Julio Serrano, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We hope to see you soon!

November 5, 2020

Sales process was quick and easy. Sales personnel was kind and polite.

Hello, we are glad we could help! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

October 25, 2020

Pleasures to do business with. 5 stars. Joe was great to work with and made an out of town buyer feel like a local. Will return again.

Heidt, we really appreciate your positive review! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

October 24, 2020

My salesman Joe Maracil was out standing, however I did not like the fact that an additional $5000.00 dollars was being added to my build. Addi g equipment... that I did not order was disturbing, and to tell me that it's what the dealership does for all vehicles is not right. I didn't order those items for a reason, I did not want them and had other plans. But was pressured to do so.

Luther Scott, we are glad we could help! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

October 23, 2020

This is how the experience of buying a vehicle is supposed to go!! My husband and I couldnt be happier!! From start to finish!! Travis and Donte couldnt... have been better!! Helpful and knowledgeable from the time we stepped onto the lot!! Travis got us into the vehicle we came to check out and made it work for us financially! Being self employed that isnt always so easy when it comes to getting a loan but he made it happen! I had surgery a few months back so it's hard for me to drive much and these guys took the time to drive with us a half hour away so we could get our *new to us* suburban home without me having to drive! So much appreciated and we will send anyone we know their way and will absolutely do business with them again! 5 star experience thank you so much!!

Jennifer Mezes, we are glad we could help! Thank you again for leaving us this response!

October 23, 2020

Great staff, easy buying process Friendly and knowledgeable

Tabitha Walker, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.