Bert Smith Subaru

117 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 29, 2020

Kelly helped me through the used Subaru purchase. It was not the typical car sales purchase. Kelly was very helpful and Bert Smith had the vehicle I was... looking for with low miles.

Chris, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Bert Smith Subaru! If you have any additional ques...tions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

July 23, 2020

I am well pleased!! Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Donna, we really appreciate your great feedback! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

• April 22, 2015

We bought a new Outback last Friday and it was one the least pressurized buying experiences I have had. Mike Brown, our saleman, was laid back, straight-shooting... and extremely patient and accomodating. We had no pressure to buy - not like when we went to a local Honda dealer to look at the CR-V. The Outback seems like a better built, more comfortable car for essentially the same price. We were pre-approved by our bank but got 1/2% better interest rate through Subaru. They will be the first place we go when we look to replace our other car in a year to two! They were in the process of expanding their dealership is the only reason we gave the facilities a lower score - the sales area, while small, was neat and clean.

July 20, 2020

Zack is the Best! Great service and very accommodating. Got me a great loaner also. Thanks!

Russ, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! Please let us know if you h...ave any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Bert Smith Subaru!

April 27, 2020

It was a pleasure doing business with Bert Smith Subaru on our recent purchase. They were friendly, courteous, and were genuinely interested in working... with us. The process was swift and efficient. Could not have gone better!

Hi Toni, thank you! We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. We appreciate your feedback! Thank you so much for choos...ing Bert Smith Subaru as your first choice for service!

March 16, 2020

Knowledgeable, professional, courteous, efficient, and expedient.

Hi Bob, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Bert Smith Subaru. Feel free to reach out to us if you need... anything. Have a wonderful day!

March 9, 2020

I had a very pleasant experience working with Tony Kritikos at Bert Smith Subaru. My car search extended over 8 months and Tony was always pleasant, professional... and helpful throughout this extended search. Once I decided on a vehicle, everything went smoothly. In addition to dealing with all of the sales details, Tony was very good at explaining all of the controls and nuances of my new Forester, giving us a book lesion and an in-car demo. The sales manager and finance person were also pleasant and professional. A very nice experience overall.

We understand it's a big decision where you purchase your car from, and we are grateful to have been chosen, Paul. Thank you and we hope to see you ag...ain! Have a wonderful day!

February 22, 2020

I called Bert Smith because my local dealer seemed indifferent. Since I knew what I wanted it should have been an easy sale. In response to mt phone all... Tony Kritikos called me back in a short period of time. I told him what I wanted and described my trade-in. Very shortly he called back with a fair deal. Done. Easy. A pleasurable.experience. 2 days laterI picked my new Outback. It was worth the 60 mile drive. Thanks Tony.

John, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Bert Smith Subaru! We hope to be of service to you ...again in the future. Best wishes, Bert Smith Subaru

January 20, 2020

This is my 4th Subaru and the 2nd I've purchased from Bert Smith. Overall the entire experience was low stress and I was able to purchase a loaner car... for for a pretty good price. They did an amazing job detailing it before I got it and it looked nearly perfect.

Hello, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take... care.

December 30, 2019

Car was ready at time quoted and washed. Waiting area was comfortable.

Jo, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive nee...ds! Take care!