Bert Smith Subaru

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Good experience

Dealer was easy to work with, found us the car that we wanted and delivered it earlier than expected. Best part was that they took the time to familiarize us with all the car features at delivery, then called us in about a week later to answer any questions. Very proactive. Everyone was friendly and professional. Good all-around experience.

Our Subaru Outback

We had our '18 Subaru Outback detailed at Bert Smith's Subaru dealer. We were delightful with the results. The car looked and smelled brand new. We are grateful for the workmanship and the customer service.

Dealer response

Hi Suzanne, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Subaru outback

Had regular maintenance work. I was very satisfied with the work done.

Dealer response

Hi, we strive for a high level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Bert Smith Subaru!

Excellent experience

I brought my Subaru Outback in for an oil change and tie rotation. My car was taken in for service immediately upon my arrival, and was finished in 1 1/2 hrs. An excellent job done, and I was very satisfied.

Dealer response

Hello Linda, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Bert Smith Subaru

I?m always pleased with the personnel and service performed on my car at Bert Smith Subaru.

Dealer response

Hi Donna, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

debmar1919@yahoo.com

Professional service, clean facilities....maybe but my next car there...

Dealer response

Hi Mario, thank you for your kind words! We're happy we could help. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Subaru Ascent purchase

Tony in sales did a nice job with my purchase. The final sale price was a little off from the first quote but we worked it out.

Dealer response

Hi Jim, we really appreciate your great feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

sschatz_98@yahoo.com

Prompt,friendly,efficient and courteous service. I will come back for future servicing.

Dealer response

Seymour, thank you for your kind words! We're happy we could help. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Bert Smith Subaru

Bert Smith Subaru has always been a dealer that makes you feel comfortable that you are doing business with a reputable business, whether it is a purchase, maintenance, or just calling to ask a question. Service is important to me as well as courtesy. Bert Smith I trust.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Bert Smith Subaru! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

4.0

Outback

This company works hard for your business. No hard selling but provided answers.

Dealer response

Hello Dominick, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!