St. Cloud Hyundai

Sales Representative

I had a very good experience buying my first car since my husband passed away. Omar Dizayee was the best. Would definitely give him a thumbs up.

Sales Representative

Always great service

I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else. Service always gets me the answers I need and I feel like I can trust them with my vehicles.

Great Customer Service

Check in was quick. I was expecting to be there 1-1/2 hours and they had my car done in about an hour. Customer service was great.

Great Customer Service

Good Experience.

Everyone we dealt with was honest and direct about everything. There was no "surprises" during my experience. We ended up buying two cars during our visit.

All out professional

My engine locked on my car thankfully the warranty was still valid , Dillan was awesome on getting me the loaner and updating me on the status of my car would recommend anytime!

Amazing experience!!!!

Frendo and Tim are the bomb!!! Loving my new santa fe calligraphy 👍😜✌️I will definitely be back to deal with these guys again. They truly work hard for you.

excellent

Everything was as expected and on time. Definitely glad we purchased the vehicle here! Nice staff. Good facility. Great texts and follow up. And we love our Tucson Thanks much

Quick service

I had to leave my car in parking lot at Hyundai overnight and I to the day and it was well cared for during this time. Replaced with new tire and quick service.