All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

876 reviews

876 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 9, 2020

Excellent and professional services. A delight to do businesses with them. Will always use them for all of my Chrysler vehicles. Thank you Allstar .

Thank you so much for this awesome review, Jan! We definitely appreciate your business and are here to assist with any of your automotive needs. Take ...care!

John Horrell

(4.9) 62 reviews

January 6, 2020

Renell was fantastic! He was very knowledgeable of the inventory and literally produced my dream vehicle. It had everything I wanted and more and at a... good price! 10/10 would recommend Renell for your vehicle purchasing needs! Everyone I encountered at All Star was pleasant and friendly. It was a wonderful experience.

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle. We are pleased to hear that Renell provided you with the service you expect and deserved. We de...finitely appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Come back and see us!

January 3, 2020

Purchased a new 2019 Jeep unlimited from Scott, he went above and beyond, putting a bow on my old car that I gave my sister.

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your interaction with All Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM and Scott. We hope you¿¿¿ll tell your friends abou...t your great experience. We look forward to your next visit!

Scott Webb

Commercial Sales

(4.9) 46 reviews

December 30, 2019

would have everyone I know too go to allstar dealership to get a fair deal super geat sales man fantastic;unbeiveable creiditperson brad renell is... great if I had the power would recommend them for a raise

Thank you so much for the positive words and recommendation, Charles! We value your business, and are very happy to hear that Renell and the team too...k such good care of you. Come back and see us again soon!

December 29, 2019

Very pleased with the service and I was really happy with Greg the salesman. He seemed very sincere and up front with me. I appreciated him.

Greg Pelster

Product Specialist

December 19, 2019

OMG!!!! The best experience encountered when making my purchase for my new car. Thanks again Renell for my 2019 "Show Room Floor" Dodge Charger! I'm overly... Happy and Excited.

Ken Fredrick

(4.8) 84 reviews

David Le

Sales Manager

(4.7) 6 reviews

December 16, 2019

All star employees gave me a great experience with buying a car. They made sure that I left out with a car that I would love and matched all the requirements... that I desired. I want to give a big shoutout to Renell and Mo for making sure I left with a smile on my face driving home in a car that I loved. One of the best experience I ever had with a car dealership. I would highly recommend them.

Ken Fredrick

(4.8) 84 reviews

David Le

Sales Manager

(4.7) 6 reviews

Michael Oliver

Used Car Director

December 12, 2019

my repair was done in a timely manner..the guys were very professional and friendly..l would definitey return for future repairs and routine maintenance... on my vehicle

November 23, 2019

Not honoring warranties - I purchased some new tires and within five months had a problem with one of the tires. I explained to the service department... that I had just purchased the tires which they had installed but was still charged for the repair. I Had to take my paperwork back to prove this and still was given the run around until I called the manager who said I should get reimbursed for the repair and the warranty should have been honored. Yet to date, I have not received reimbursement for the repair, an apology, or explanation as to why the warranty has still not been honored. It’s a shame that the service desk never apologized or tried to even pay attention to my warranty even when I provided paperwork to show. This should not have taken this many attempts. I am still waiting. The Warranty remains unfulfilled or honored. This indicates dishonesty or untruth in workmanship claims and service. I wasted time trying to get this resolved. My time was also wasted further at my appointment to get my tires. Once I got to my appointment, the service desk said that they had not order the tires, even if the appointment was made in advance and the tires I had requested was in the system. So I had to leave and return another time. Not very professional . I have never experienced this lack of courtesy or unethical behavior and service anywhere else.

John Horrell

(4.8) 54 reviews

Jeff Ferguson

Service Manager

October 30, 2019

Renell Cozart made the buying experience excellent , he was truly professional, detailed and was a pleasure to work with. This is were I will purchase... future vehicles.....

Sean Schmoll