Starling Chevrolet Orlando

505 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• November 6, 2017

I WAS TREATED WITH RESPECT BY MR. GUY LIUZZO HE IS A REAL PROFESSIONAL SALES MAN HE MADE FEEL VERY GOOD .I WILL RECOMMEND STARLING CHEVY TO ALL MY FRIENDS... AND MY CUSTOMERS

September 12, 2018

My 02 dodge finally had died on me and I went into starling looking for a new vehicle. Eddie Garcia helped me find the perfect truck for me in a very timly... manner knowing I was missing work because of it. He made sure everything was ready and perfect. Talked me through everything thoroughly. Everyone I came in contact with had great customer service. I will most definitely be buying my next vehicle from them again.

Jared Scott Schmick, we are so happy to read such a great review about Starling Chevrolet! Eddie Garcia has been made aware of your very kind words! W...e hope you have a great day! And thank you for trusting us with your business!!

August 29, 2018

I have been looking for a new used SUV, found my gem at Starling Orlando. My sale person, CJ Cruz, was not pushy, he was professional and knowledgeable.... I highly recommend CJ Cruz and Starling Orlando.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Starling Chevrolet of Orlando. We're happy we could meet your expectations! W...e hope to hear from you soon.

August 8, 2018

Great facility and staff kept me up to date frequently of progress.

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service... to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs.

August 6, 2018

I am glad to be transparent Guy Liuzzo was a GREAT salesman to work with. If not for Guy my experience could have turned for the worse. I had to fly to... Orlando to purchase a car that was supposed to be a final deal and turns out it wasn't. Guys patience and concern along with his financing team worked necessary steps to get me out of the door with THE car that I wanted and flew in to purchase. Would I purchase from them again. YES! Would I deal with anyone else if Guy is still a salesman NO! He is my Man and took care of my situation. Bless you Guy! Looking forward to the next transaction ��

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your rec...ent visit. Take care!

July 17, 2018

I love this place of all the places I went to in search of a vehicle. The people there was very friendly. This place was very clean including the restrooms.... Our sales rep Guy from Chicago was awesome. He was fun and enjoyable to deal with. He took time to explain things about this vehicle before, during and after the deal was done. So if you are looking to buy a vehicle check them out. Prices are the best of all places checked out.

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

June 29, 2018

Guy Liuzzo was very personable and professional. He assisted me throughout the process. It was a rainy and wet day he made sure I stayed dry and offered... me drinks to make sure I was comfortable.I told my family about this Guy and they will help me spread the word. Buy from Starlings Chevrolet the best dealership in town. Thanks, Guy for getting me into a brand new 2018Trax.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. Until the next time we meet, take care!

June 20, 2018

I dealt with Guy Liuzzo the salesman who was the online salesman.the truck I originally went to see was not available to look at at first which I thought... was a little strange.But after I wasn’t interested in anything else it suddenly was available to look at.I did end up buying the vehicle from them that day. Went got it home the running board on the drivers side didn’t work right so I called the salesman back to let him know about it he said set up an oppointment to bring it in and Dave the magr would take care of it. So I did when I got there they notice it was out of allianment. I then talked to Alfonzo the magr and he said since I didn’t buy a extended worrenty they were not going to pay for any repairs that needed to be done that I bought it as is. Which I understood but I was under the impression from Guy that the original issue would be taken care of. My mistake. Alfonzo then was kind enough to pay for the allianment that needed to get done. Which I appreciated. My wife had bought a car from this dealership a couple of years ago and had a good experience. That was part of the reason I went back there. Things did work out for the better and for that I want to thank Alfonzo for doing the right thing, that type of costumer service is why people will come back to buy cars from you.

Thank you for the high star rating, and for taking the time to leave us this detailed review. We appreciate all constructive feedback, as we are alway...s looking for ways to improve our services. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

June 15, 2018

Very bad experience, they took almost 2 weeks to find the problem of my 2015 Chevy, the service advisor never gets the phone, I've called more than... 50 times and never returned a single voice message, which I don't blame the poor guy because of the excessive job he looks to handle. Tried to talk to Ron the service manager a few times but the attendend refuse to transfer the call to him because they know they did find the problem. I know they are going to try to fool me and you by responding to this post nicely but it's just it doesn't change the fact they have very poor customer service, they are not responsible and they weren't there when I most needed it. I don't use to waste my time on reviews but this one was worth it. Even worse, they charge my credit card twice for the same service, guess what the service manager never return my calls, very bad experience !!!!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We regret to hear about the situation you have described. Please reach out to us so we can work towards a resolution.... Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. We hope to hear from you soon. All the best, Starling Chevrolet of Orlando (407) 705-2552

June 5, 2018

I was down in Florida for my wedding (1,500 from home in Minnesota) had rear wheel bearing go out. Very nerve racking being that far from home with car... issues but Alfonso Moya rolled out the red carpet for me and my family. Absolutely the best best best customer experience I have ever had. I wish I could bring my car there to him for all my needs. I can't thank him enough I hope the management reads this review. He is a true asset to that company top notch dealer in all aspects every one I came in contact with was very friendly A++ thanks again.

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Starling Chevrolet of Orlando and we hope to see you again soon!