Starling Chevrolet Orlando

533 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 13, 2020

I purchased my Camero from Starling several years ago along with an extended warranty. When I was about to have a reapair done on my vehicle , I noticed... the dates were incorrect on my service contract showing that it had already expired so I was forwarded to Finance where I was connected with Luisy Cabrera. It is truly rare to find such professionalism in today's world. Not only did she she assure me that ( She had my back) , but she followed through immediately and kept me in the loop throughout the process , seeing it through to a positive conclusion. I can't say enough about how impressed and thankful I was to her. She was truly the example of what the highest form of professionalism and customer care should look like.

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us. Our team strives to deliver an excelle...nt experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Take care!

February 3, 2020

I went to buy a car last week. I am very satisfied with the service. Nicole was super helpful she went above and beyond to find me the car I was expecting... from thank you so much I am happy with my Equinox :)

We're glad to hear you found Nicole was so knowledgeable and helpful! Congratulations on your new car! Thank you again for choosing Starling Chevrolet... and we hope to see you again!

• November 6, 2017

I WAS TREATED WITH RESPECT BY MR. GUY LIUZZO HE IS A REAL PROFESSIONAL SALES MAN HE MADE FEEL VERY GOOD .I WILL RECOMMEND STARLING CHEVY TO ALL MY FRIENDS... AND MY CUSTOMERS

January 12, 2020

We were looking for a used crew cab silverado HD that starling had in stock, I was working up north so I called and made the deal over the phone and we... agreed on a price, I had my wife go down and sign the paperwork, and in the meantime the salesman tacked on an extra thousand dollars above the agreed price, when I complained he said it's your fault because your wife signed the paperwork without reading it over and admitted that he had tacked on to the price. I felt that was a very underhanded way of doing bussiness, other than that it was a good experience and I would probably even recommend them to others but make sure you read through everything very carefully, it taught us a lesson in trust.

Hi, we work hard to provide a fantastic experience to everyone. It's discouraging to see that you had a negative experience. We'd like the opportunity... to turn your experience around. Please reach out to us at (407) 705-2552 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn this experience into a positive one.

December 6, 2019

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DEALER. UPDATE: as of 12/6/2019 Despite my repeated calls to Melissa Messeguer General Sales Manager she has failed to provide me... with my Certified Pre Owned Certificate (CPO) which appears to be a mythical beast, a fraud against this consumer. After being told it was locked in a safe and will be mailed to me by the finance person whom only gave me ONE document that I signed and kept the rest for himself so I wouldn't see the garbage things they added to the sales price of the vehicle. This dealership adds stuff other than what they should called PROPACK to every deal another almost 1000 to line their pockets -- this is why their advertised prices are lower than others then the sock you with garbage that nobody can even explain what the heck it is. FOUND OUT MY CAR WAS A RENTAL AFTER THE DEAL WAS AGREED TO. CPO'S A FRAUD, PROPACK FRAUD. IGNORES YOU WHEN ASK FOR WHAT WAS PROMISED. My salesman 5 Stars for Dayan De La Rosa (new to Starling) was very helpful. He stayed and assisted throughout the whole process. If he didn't know an answer he was diligent in finding the answer out. Very Pleasant to deal with. Sadly he may not not that Starling is unethical and hides their owner from talking to consumers that just want them to stop scamming the buyers. The buying process was a little long at the dealership but they did get the deal done. Regarding the dealership it was modern but bathrooms were a mess. 0 Stars for being transparency for the finance department. I feel that they added a lot of stuff onto the advertised price of the car (other than sales tax, a Tag fees) things they described as (well i don't know because they didn't give me a copy of the documents!) pin stripes - that don't exist, tinting that may or may not have been done, paint coating that probably wasn't done at least their was no evidence of it. All of those extra things were about $995. There was some other add on's that sadly i was pretty beat by 9pm and hungry so i wasn't at my best they slipped by me, i figured they'd be in my dealer envelope but only two pieces of paper were there. I also don't believe that I received copies of all the paperwork i signed and that is a concern so if you do business with them make sure you get copies before you leave and throughout the process. For example the buyers order and agreement (a long yellow) form was not provided and actually a copies of forms need to be provided to the parties to be legally binding. The paperwork that I signed regarding the Certified Pre-owned I also did not get a copy of the document that I send with the rules to return the vehicle within 3 days if i didn't like it. It seems that documents that benefited ME were not given to me. Except for the finance contract and agreement to supply insurance. and some warranty papers. This is a finance issue NOT a reflection of my salesman. He even worked to get the vehicle delivered to my house. I really do appreciate Dayan and would recommend him. But buyer beware that the price you see will have some invisible stuff with a high price added and you better get a copy of what it includes as nobody can seem to explain exactly what the heck you are paying this money for. I don't really feel to good about the transaction. I also found out at the end of the deal that my 2019 Corvette was in a rental fleet, which is not a good thing as rentals are treated like garbage NOT love and care. A Corvette owner loves his car and renter just wants to drive fast. They did advertise it as Chevy Certified Pre owner but I found out that you have to pay almost 2000 to have the privileged of that status with the extra protections and warranties. To the finance managers credit he did speak to the manager and they made good on their representations and I did not have to pay for the Certification. HOWEVER NEVER RECEIVED PROOF OF IT WHEN THEY PROMISED A CERTIFICATE. I WAS DUPED. PROBABLY NOT CERTIFIED PRE OWNED JUST LIED, AND LIED.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We regret to hear about the situation you have described. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an effi...cient and professional service experience, so we are disappointed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (407) 705-2552 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We look forward to hearing from you.

November 29, 2019

I purchased a pre-owned vehicle at Starling on OBT and it was a great experience! Sam Castro was the best! The staff were all very friendly and not one... ounce of pressure! My salesperson, Sam Castro, was fun and easy to work with! He made it super simple and fun to buy a car! If you want a great experience, ask for Sam! Thanks Sam and Starling! Caleb

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such an enjoyable buying experience dealing with Sam! If you ever need any...thing else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 10, 2019

Stopped in two times, found what I wanted and asked a simple question, "what will it take cash to buy the truck today". Immediate sales manager with a... long story of how the price can vary, short story they couldn't tell me a solid price even though its on their web site. They've changed a lot from the old days in Kissimmee. They let me walk and I bought a Ram that afternoon. Won't be going here again.

Mr. George, We are sorry that you had what you felt was a less than great experience. From notes you were on a pre-owned vehicle with over 100k miles... at first visit back in July and then an 2018 Certified preowned. I'd love to talk to you about what happened? On our preowned vehicles we price to market daily. We honor our online prices, now if you were looking for a discount from that price, of course each deal stands on its own. Our prices are aggressive and often online price is the best price, not always but often. Please call the store and ask for the General Sales Manager as I would like to know more about what went wrong. We care. New vehicles pricing can vary depending on what a customer qualifies for through factory incentives, some do have requirements attached to them and that is not within a dealers power to change. Thank you and I hope to hear from you for some constructive conversation.

October 14, 2019

What can I say, they may of changed a Mopar guy into a Chevy lover, they gave me a second chance in life and car choices, I had been through hard times... and they went above and beyond to get me into a new 2020 car with affordable payments. I personally want to thank Ms Stella and Nicole to guide me through this process.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle! Enjoy your new vehicle and if you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 30, 2019

I recently purchased a vehicle from Starling Chevrolet and the experience was incredible. The sales team Juan Adames and Mike Blume helped provide me with... a great price including everything I was looking for. They were upfront and honest about everything and went above and beyond to make sure all of my needs were met. Starling even purchased dinner for my son and I - who does that anymore? If you are shopping in the Charleston area, then I would strongly recommend you check Starling out and ask for Juan Adames as he is a very professional and polite Sales Associate. Even if Starling Chevrolet does not have the car on their lot that you are looking for, they will do everything they can to get it delivered for you. Great customer service and I did not feel rushed or pressured and Juan made me feel very at ease. I highly recommend this dealership and Juan Adames to all my friends and family for your car buying needs. 5 STARS!!!!

Margaret, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and a...re pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Starling Chevrolet! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Take care.

September 15, 2019

I wasn't planning on purchasing a new vehicle when I came in for an oil change. I went to the showroom and Carlos Andrade assisted me with all my questions.... Due to his excellent customer service, patience and knowledge, I was able to purchase a 2019 Chevy Trax. Thank you for your professionalism and expertise in assisting me. I've bought my last 4 cars off of Starling Chevy and will continue to do so thanks to sales person like Carlos Andrade. I always get excellent service from the service department too. Thanks to everyone for making my experience a great one

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anyth...ing more we can do!