Lia Honda Kingston NY

New (866) 518-4424 (866) 518-4424
Used (866) 520-6570 (866) 520-6570
Service (866) 523-8916 (866) 523-8916

(1,076 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

My service experience was prompt, pleasant and pro

My service experience was prompt, pleasant and professional. I have been a client of this dealership for 9 years and have recommended them every chance I get. All of the Lia staff I have deal with have been wonderful. Sue Kelly has always been outstanding as well as John O’Donnell. I appreciate them all.

Dealer response

Kate, Thank you so much for your wonderful review and recommendation! We are honored that you continue to confide in us with your automotive needs, and we are delighted that Sue, John, and the team consistently provide you with the quality service that you so much deserve! We hope to see you again the next time your vehicle is ready for service.

The service department is a pleasure to go to. Susan...

The service department is a pleasure to go to. Susan Kelly is a beautiful friendly greeter. So efficient and happy to see you and be of help. Thankyou Sue

Dealer response

Katie, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are so glad that Sue consistently provides you with great care throughout your visits. It is our pleasure to serve you and your automotive needs in any way possible. If there is ever anything more that we may help you with, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

I brought my CRV in for a state inspection and oil...

I brought my CRV in for a state inspection and oil change. Thanks to Robert Munson for my quick check in. His estimate for when the work was to be completed was right on. Great place to go.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your positive review! Providing quality and efficient service is so important to us, and we are delighted that Robert's efforts met your satisfaction. It is our pleasure to serve you, and we hope to see you again the next time your vehicle is ready for service! Safe travels!

I’m writing about the service department. I love dealing...

I’m writing about the service department. I love dealing with Sue Kelly. She is very professional and always takes good care of me and my car.

Dealer response

Tammy, Thank you for taking the time to leave Sue this amazing review! She will be honored to know that you deeply value her service. We thank you for confiding in us with your automotive needs and we hope to see you again the next time your vehicle is ready for service!

Repaired my Acura. Thanks Robert Munson for your...

Repaired my Acura. Thanks Robert Munson for your help! Will see you again as needed.

Dealer response

Ira, Thank you for leaving Robert this 5-star review! Your safety and satisfaction are our utmost priorities, and we are so glad that he could get your automotive needs swiftly resolved. We look forward to continue to provide you and your vehicle with our best care in your visits to come. Safe travels!

Susan Kelly saved the day for me. Brand new tires with an...

Susan Kelly saved the day for me. Brand new tires with an unrepairable puncture in one. She had the tire replaced at no charge and checked the tire pressure monitor which did not alert. My Fit is up and running. Susan Kelly pays attention to detail and her customers needs.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are so glad that Susan could get your automotive needs efficiently taken care of. Your safety and satisfaction are our utmost priorities. Please drive safely, and do not hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any further questions or concerns.

Sue Kelly got our car in and put in no time. Excellent...

Sue Kelly got our car in and put in no time. Excellent and efficient service.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing this positive review! We are pleased that Sue could get you and your automotive needs efficiently taken care of. It is our pleasure to serve you in any way possible. Please drive safely, and do not hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any further questions or concerns!

Punctured Tire

Thanks, once again, to Susan Kelly who turned a distressing problem for me into a great outcome. Her knowledge, care and attention to me is so appreciated. I went out to go shopping only to find the left rear tire completely flat. I had just purchased 4 new tires a few days before. I called AAA to change the tire and went to LIA. The mechanics tried to plug it and couldn’t and Susan gave me a brand new replacement with no charge. Susan Kelly is the reason I go to LIA Honda for ALL of my servicing needs. She saved the day!

Dealer response

Hariet, Thank you for leaving Susan this wonderful review! We are overjoyed that she could put you at ease and get your automotive needs seamlessly resolved. It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. Please drive safely, and do not hesitate to let us know how she and the team may serve you again!

Thanks to Honda.

Went in for a regular service. Dealt with Rob Munson who was very professional and courteous. Service was performed in a very brief period of time. Also shout-out to Sue who I've known for several decades while I've owned Hondas. She is an asset to your business. Five stars for Honda, Rob & Sue.

Dealer response

Julie, Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so appreciative of your continued business, and we are pleased that our team could consistently be of valuable assistance to you! It is our pleasure to serve you, and we will certainly provide you with nothing less than the same quality service in the years to come!

4.0

Going out of their way to help!

Susan went out of her way to make my visit worthwhile. I was there for not only for oil/lube, but also for inspection. The problem was that it needed a new battery, and would need to be driven at least 20 miles before I could get my inspection sticker. Sue arranged to keep the car overnight so she could find someone to drive the car needed miles. The next day she called me and said all was ready and that I could pick up the car. Sue remembers my name, and somehow makes me feel part of the Lia family. I feel comfortable there. The car I currently drive I got from Kingston Honda (before Lia took it over). I don't know where I'll get my next car , but I'll make sure I'll give Lia every consideration

Dealer response

Reuben, Thank you for taking the time to leave Susan this positive review! We are delighted that she provided you with top-notch service and got your automotive needs taken care of. It is our pleasure to serve you, and we hope for an opportunity to work with you again in the future. Safe travels!