Mauer Chevrolet

78 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 5, 2019

Excellent customer service. Eric went out of his way to deliver top shelf service. The facility is in great shape and all employees I spoke with were very... professional

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest..., and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Mauer Chevrolet!

May 29, 2019

I posted about my terrible buying experience at Mauer. I need to update my review. My car was totaled in a hit-and-run recently. I cannot move forward... with my insurance claim because the staff did not do a reassignment of title. The car was never put in my name. It is costing me money to pay for a rental car every day that I wait for their mistake to be fixed. They have been rude and unhelpful in the situation.

Hi there, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regardin...g this matter. Please reach out to us at (651) 925-2832. We look forward to hearing from you.

April 25, 2019

Joe Anthonsen was awesome! He spent time with me, answered all my questions, and helped me find exactly what I needed. That was the best sales experience... at a car dealership I have ever had! I will definitely recommend Joe Anthonsen and Mauer Chevy to friends and family, and they are my new go-to source for vehicles and service.

March 1, 2019

The service for me has been very good and I have been coming to them for 5 years, Good communication when in for service. Thanks guys!

February 22, 2019

Oil filter was leaking...quick response and vehicle was ready and washed as promised. Happy with the service, friendly and timely. Will be back for future... oil changes

January 25, 2019

I had the best experience with Mauer Chevrolet! I had come in, because I had a horrible experience with a different brand dealership, and I walked in and... Billy, the salesperson, could tell I was defeated. We sat down while I chatted about what I wanted, and he talked to me like a friend, and didn't push anything on me. Just based on my coversation with him, he knew exactly what I needed in a vehicle. Up until this point, buying a car was always so stressful, and it sounds cliche, but this was such an easy going trip to the dealership! Thanks Billy and Mauer Chevrolet!

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to ...have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

October 11, 2018

They were able to get me a new car even with bad credit. Thank you mauer Chevrolet for giving me a chance to build my credit.

October 6, 2018

Billy Wilebski was tremendously helpful and very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were looking for. I will come back to get my next vehicle here. Very... happy customers.

July 9, 2018

Great Experience Sales andservice. Will continue to visit

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! We sincerely value your business and l...ook forward to your next visit!

April 22, 2018

I bought a new Malibu from these guys in 2012. In 2015 I had a issue when car was still under warranty and I was charged for the repair! Just recently... I had an issue with the power steering and called for an appt. told them I think this is a possible recall on the steering system. I saw on website steering and electrical system was recalled on some of these models. After I took it in the tech tried to charge me for a diagnostic test. I told him I was not told I would be charged for this and I'm not paying. When I asked to see the mgr. he didn't charge me but told me to leave and never come back! He was very rude. I will never buy another car new or used from them again! They clearly don't care about their customers. I contacted the internet team about my complaint and they said they forwarded my concerns to the appropriate person, I didn't hear back from anyone about this poor customer service. They have the worst customer service in their service dept. than any place I experienced.

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappoint...ed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (651) 925-2832 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.