Mauer Chevrolet

78 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 26, 2018

I would be weary of Mauer Chevrolet if I were you - they clearly don't care about their customers - just want $$$. Bought a Chevy Captiva in August with... 50,000 miles on it. Now, 6 months later, transmission is blown at 55,000. Of course I called, and I don't have a warranty anymore which I understand but was told the manager would call back. Have I heard anything? NOPE. Take your money elsewhere!

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappoint...ed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (651) 925-2832 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

October 5, 2017

I notified the internet person I was coming to look at the used vehicle that was on Cars.com. When I got there the car wasn't even there, it was at the... remote detail shop about 20 miles away so I had to wait about 2 hours for it to be finished and driven back to Mauer Chevy. When the car arrived it was different than the one they posted on line. It had a different color convertible top and a different color interior. I did finally purchase the vehicle and drove it home. I examined the rear tires and they looked a little worn so I took it to a tire shop and they told me it had 4/32 of tread remaining. Maybe that is legal but i think it should have been pointed out to me and should have been replaced.( I guess buyer beware, probably my fault) Other wise the people at the dealership were pleasant to work with.

July 10, 2017

Email a inquiry about an vehicle and receive one response than silence.

March 5, 2017

We had a great experience at Mauer Chevrolet! Chris Aamodt was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We feel we got a very fair deal on our trade... and a good price on our new vehicle. The process was comfortable and efficient. The dealership is immaculate and inviting. We are very happy with our new truck and had a good time shopping and buying at Mauer Chevrolet. Thanks Mauer Team!

February 16, 2017

easy to use use web site. Mauer Chevrolet has a good system for new car buyer and used car buyer, Dealer was slow to call respond, however.

January 5, 2017

Super nice showroom and a great salesman Dennis Lynch! Highly recommended. Great buying experience!

October 25, 2016

I came in for a oil change, tire rotation and for a recall on my truck. The service tech checked me in right away and informed me that it would take about... one hour and forty minutes to complete the service. I told him I would wait here for it, I was then directed to the waiting area. one hour and forty minutes later, the tech came and told me my vehicle was going through the car wash and then he brought me over to the cashier to settle up, as soon as I walked outside to wait for my vehicle, the person that took it through the car wash pulled around the corner and delivered my vehicle back to me. They seem to be very organized at this location!

October 3, 2016

I absolutely love these guys at Mauer Chev! I highly recommend them to my family and friends!

June 9, 2016

Brandon Vecere was great. He responded to my internet inquiry very quickly. When I came in the facilities were very clean and he had the car washed and... pulled up for me prior to me getting there. All in all great experience and will recommend to friends and family!

April 21, 2016

Called on the phone and came down to the dealership 45 minutes later. I spoke to Mike Hoefler at Mauer Chevrolet. I walked in and was greeted by the receptionist... who was friendly and welcoming. She paged Mike and he came up and greeted me in 1-2 minutes. Mike was very personable, knowledgeable, and friendly. Mike treated me like friends and family! He also is the General Sales Manager. Mike setup me up with Joe Anthonsen who was also very good to work with. I was surprised Mike took so much time with me explain everything about the lease. I know he was very busy, but didn't rush me or pressure me. He answered all my questions, so I could make an educated decision. I love my car and think I am going to love leasing! Thank you Mike Hoefler and the whole team at Mauer Chevrolet! You guys rock! I would recommend Mike Hoefler to anyone in the market for a vehicle.