East Bay MINI

15 reviews

March 26, 2019

I purchased a new MINI in 2017, by 2019 it turned out to be a ?Lemmon?. Each and every visit while I owned the car was hassle free and enjoyable. The... company repurchased my ?Lemmon? promptly and without headache or hassle. CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!

March 26, 2019

This was my third Mini from East Bay Mini (Hendrick). They are always super friendly and not pushy. I had a hard time picking the one I wanted but they... were endlessly patient with me and worked to help me decide. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, anytime.

• June 4, 2017

I'm so glad I decided to get my MINI from East Bay. David Dagstanyan was very patient and helped me pick the car I wanted and explained all the features... carefully. He made my first buying experience go smoothly and I never felt rushed. Check out East Bay MINI and see David if you're in the Bay Area!

Kschz, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at East Bay MINI and regarding David Dagstanyan. We ...really appreciate your review!

March 18, 2019

Always outstanding, professional and friendly service. I highly recommend this dealership!

Marycatherine Cross, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at East Bay MINI.

February 25, 2019

Friendly and easy to work with. If you are looking for a MINI in the Bay Area, add this dealership to your list. Worth the drive for us and we are far... south.

Hello Jimcruisin, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Thank you for your kinds words!

January 19, 2019

Colby helped us, he was quick to respond to calls and emails, I felt it was like buying a car from a friend!

Hi Jason Oreilly, We really appreciate your review regarding Colby and your purchasing experience from East Bay MINI. Great to hear you received that... level of service from our team. Thanks so much for your business and take care!

January 1, 2019

The whole process was amazing! We surprised our daughter getting her this car and Seamus and the rest of dealer staff played along. They had the car staged... in the showroom with a big ribbon on it! Totally surprised my daughter and she was in tears. Of joy of course! Thanks again to the crew at East Bay Mini for making the experience a memorable one that my daughter/family will never forget! This type of service is why this is the 16th car I have bought/leased from East Bay BMW/Mini since 2004 and I refer all my friends to them. Keep up the great work!

Armando, we are so happy to read such a great review about East Bay MINI! So glad Seamus took good care of you. You have been a loyal and wonderful ...client of ours for so many years we are so lucky to have you a part of the East Bay Family! Congratulations to your daughter and we'll see you again. Best Wishes!

April 16, 2017

After looking for a new car for months, I finally purchased a MINI convertible with David Dagstanyan at East Bay MINI. He made the experience excellent... - from professional, timely email correspondence to a warm welcome once I arrived. David was informative and consultative without being pushy. I felt that he was sincere in his desire to match me to the right car. David was tireless in educating me about the car before, during, and after the sale. I felt well-informed and confident in my purchase. Looking forward to driving my new car! The dealership was clean and friendly. I would recommend David Dagstanyan and East Bay MINI.

Convertible, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review regarding David Dagstanyan. He is one of our best assets to our team. Thanks ag...ain for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

October 27, 2016

I recently purchased a pre-owned Mini and had a great experience. Bryan Black took me through the process and he was great. I would work with him again... anytime and would recommend his knowledgeable no pressure style to anyone interesting in looking at these fun cars. Thanks Bryan

Rod, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case ...during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

October 10, 2016

I just received my Mini Cooper from East Bay Mini with David Dagstanyan as my agent. From beginning to end it was a fabulous experience! David is very... knowledgeable about the vehicles he sells, which makes your decision on what to buy much easier. He is not pushy and you can tell he has a genuine interest and priority in getting you the car you want rather than what he wants to sell you. At the outset, David was patient with my questions and requests to drive different model cars and he got me into each model to test drive. He was knowledgeable with all of the features of the different models, was able to point out differences, and handily answered all of my questions, allowing me to readily narrow down my choice to the Cooper S Hardtop I ended up buying. Once I decided on the model David informed me of the Mini Garage where you build the car you want from scratch and took the time to explain ALL of the features of the website so I knew how to build my car. I iterated on the accessories several times, going back to David each time to go over my choices. He was patient with explanations on every visit. When I finally settled on the accessories we went over them together and David saved me one thousand dollars giving me some additional accessories by putting me in a package that contained the accessory I wanted with additional upgrades that were part of the package. His knowledge of all the packages and individual accessories saved me a lot of time and money. I couldn’t be more thankful!! Once the order was placed, I was told how long it would take to build, ship, and deliver the car to the dealer and their estimate and that was right on target. It’s quite a fun experience; with a little research, you can track the car through factory build, track the ship carrying your car from Oxford, England to Port Hueneme in Southern California and finally trucking it to the dealer. Once the car had arrived at the dealer, it was prepped, detailed and ready. We completed the financing and then David sat in the car to go over the operational aspects again. He verified I had no more questions and I was off and running. As I stated at the beginning, it was a fabulous experience! David took the time to find out what I wanted and I got EXACTLY what I wanted. I’ve been driving the car for a week now without a single regret. As a matter of fact the car is more than expected of it. Great dealership and great salesman!! Go with David Dagstanyan, East Bay Mini.

Hi G.P., WOW! What an amazing review and feedback regarding your experience here at East Bay MINI and with David Dagstanyan. We really appreciate yo...u taking the care in sharing the details of your journey with us. Everything you pointed out are details we strive for in every client. We are very proud to say David met all and exceeded your expectations as he is one of very best teammates! Congratulations on your new MINI and welcome to our East Bay MINI family! Best Wishes, Donna Gebers General Manager (925)463-2555 Donna.Gebers@HendrickAuto.com