East Bay MINI

29 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 19, 2019

Ordered a JCW from the factory and East Bay Mini made sure that I received the vehicle that I wanted

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

September 24, 2019

Nicole was great, really helpful and knowledgeable but not pushy. The dealership were helpful sorting out my battery problem after only a day of ownership.

Mary, thank you so much for the positive review and letting us know Nicole did a good job for you. Take care!

• June 4, 2017

I'm so glad I decided to get my MINI from East Bay. David Dagstanyan was very patient and helped me pick the car I wanted and explained all the features... carefully. He made my first buying experience go smoothly and I never felt rushed. Check out East Bay MINI and see David if you're in the Bay Area!

Kschz, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at East Bay MINI and regarding David Dagstanyan. We ...really appreciate your review!

September 17, 2019

I have to say I am disappointed with my experience at East Bay Mini. I purchased a 2016 Mini Cooper Countryman S in March of this year. The experience... with the salesman was good as he knew his stuff about Minis. From there unfortunately the process went down hill. The salesman said that the vehicle had undergone their 100 point safety inspection. One of the promises that we received as an incentive to buy the vehicle was for East Bay Mini to extend the warranty on the vehicle until February of 2021. Now that we have reviewed our paperwork, this never happened. Two weeks into driving the vehicle, I checked the dipstick only to find out there was no oil in the engine. I took it right away to the closest repair shop and they said that they found metal fragments in the oil filter. I then took it to East Bay Mini since the manufacturers warranty was still in effect, and it took them three days to determine that it was some defect that could happen again. Mini USA ended up covering the engine and they ended up putting a refurbished engine in the car. I figured since they missed the oil, they might have missed something else and so I performed some additional checks on the vehicle. The air filter in the car was the original one that was placed in the vehicle when it rolled of the line. It was a mess and clogged with all kinds of dirt and crap.

Dann, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We would like the opportunity to discuss it with you further. At a time... convenient for you, please contact David Dagstanyan, Sales Manager at (925) 251.7067.

September 17, 2019

My 2nd Lease with them was coming up and I went down to check out my options. Just like the last time, I end up with a new lease again. The staffs were... very helpful with working down to what I need or want.

Hello, Alice! Thank you for taking time to leave a review for us on Cars.com. We appreciate your feedback! We LOVE that you love your Mini and are s...o pleased with your vehicle that you leased again. We're here and happy to assist, so feel free to reach out.

August 31, 2019

Enjoyed the buying process. The sales person was nice and professional.

Xwang, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at East Bay MINI.

August 26, 2019

I started the car buying/leasing discussion on the phone. The dealer called me with a car that had the features I wanted at a price that was attractive.... Once I got to the dealership the deal was not quite as described and the process was lengthy and challenging. The original sales person I was talking to was off, so a new sales person picked up where he left off. No details on what we had agreed to had been passed on. If I had not called and pursued the deal it would have sat and possibly been lost because they could not hold the vehicle for me.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit details with us. We appreciate the feedback, and would like to discuss it with you further. P...lease contact David Dagstanyan, MINI Sales Manager, at 925-251-7067 at your earliest convenience.

July 16, 2019

I really loved shopping here for my new MINI cooper. Seamus was extremely helpful and helped me to get a great deal on my MINI Cooper. Would definitely... recommend this place to a friend!

Hello Jennifer Zhou, Thank you so much for this awesome review of your experience at East Bay MINI and working with Seamus Connors. Love to hear he ...did a great job for you. Congratulations on your new MINI Cooper! We hope to serve you again in the future!

June 27, 2019

Colby (sales representative) was very nice and easy to work with. Once I decided to purchase the car and I got to the signing of the contract I felt pressured... to make decisions on extra warranties that in hind-site I would not have purchased. It was a weekend and my insurance company office was closed so I ended up taking a coverage that would be covered under my insurance. I am stuck with the extra warranty now and can't do anything about that. I understand it is their business to get you to buy warranties when you buy a used car, I just wish I had not felt the pressure to make that decision on the spot.

Hello Coquette, We do appreciate the time you took to leave this review and your praises for Colby. We want to ensure you are completely satisfied w...ith your purchase so please reach out to our Sales Manager (David Dagstanyan) at 925-251-7067 if you have concerns or questions. We are here to help you!

June 20, 2019

The people at East Bay Mini made the process for buying my new car as easy as it could be. And my new Mini is rad!

Hi TinaH, We appreciate the feedback regarding your new car experience at East Bay MINI. Congratulations!