Stokes Toyota Hilton Head

60 reviews

March 29, 2020

Had the pleasure of working with Joe Morand. He treated me like family and made the car buying process the best experience I’ve ever had. He also made... my wife feel at ease and valued her needs. I would highly recommend purchasing from stokes and be sure to ask for Toyota Joe!

March 23, 2020

The most welcoming, caring and friendly services. From the Owner, Saleman, and the Finance Manager. My experiences telephonic was a great one! I am glad... to be back in a Camry!

• January 23, 2018

Visiting from Ca. Made appointment in and out 1 hr Thanks Stephen. Would like to see better signage directing to service. I would return here for service

March 23, 2020

Cal was incredible in helping find the perfect car very quickly! He understood what I was looking for and needed and has an extensive knowledge about all... cars. He was fabulous and made us only want to purchase from this specific location. Thank you!!

March 18, 2020

I bought a 2020 Toyota Tacoma here from the sales representative John Ventre. He did an amazing job, going above and beyond to get me into the vehicle.... He was extremely knowledgeable on the vehicles inner workings and features. Also did an amazing job at answering all of my questions and going in very specific detail about the vehicles different package and trim options. I would recommend anytime anyone goes to this dealership to ask for him, you won't regret it. You will also walk out buying the vehicle you were searching for.

March 12, 2020

The sales representative Richard Feldsztain did a wonderful job today ,he went about and beyond to get me into a vehicle, he listened ,took the time out... to get me the vehicle of my dreams ,also I want to say a big thank you to Dustin for his time and patience. You guys rock

February 29, 2020

Justin “Boston” has been an awesome sales associate, best I’ve EVER dealt with. We bought a vehicle through him last year and the process was absolute... painless, and working on a another deal now! Would recommend anyone looking to buy new or used to seek Justin for your needs.

February 25, 2020

Tom Cal made the buying experience a breeze. He was committed to providing the best customer service with the lowest price for the car. We had picky needs... and rather than trying to sell us a car that we didn't want, he worked with us to order exactly what we wanted. The whole process was simple and straight forward with no hidden fees. He fought for me to keep the same price he quoted even after the car came in at a higher price to the dealership than expected. Since buying the car, Tom has checked in multiple times to make sure that everything is good. He has proven his motto of "the car sale does not end when the keys are handed over" to be true. I highly recommend anyone in the Coastal Georgia (specifically Savannah) or South Carolina go to Stokes Toyota and ask for Tom Cal. You are guaranteed to get better customer service and a better price.

February 14, 2020

This was my second time dealing with Chris Browne. I could not be more impressed with the level of customer service that he provides. He was busy with... another customer at the time I came in to discuss purchasing a new vehicle so he sent me to talk to Richard Feldsztain. I was equally happy with Richard. The team here in Bluffton is second to none!!

February 14, 2020

I have bought many cars over the years, but this was, by far, the most pleasant experience I have had. Tom was very efficient, and helpful. I strongly... recommend you seek him out if you are in the market for a car, new or used!