Skip to main content

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm 9:30am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(512) 782-2307 (512) 782-2307

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Austin e Autos from DealerRater.

I've dealt with Austin e-Autos multiple times, both

I've dealt with Austin e-Autos multiple times, both Justin and Brian, and found them to be great! They're open and honest, do their research, and are not "salesy." And they have great prices! I even sent my mother from San Antonio there. I highly recommend them.

1.0

My experience SUCKED.

I drove from San Antonio to Austin to sign my papers for the X3 hybrid plug in. When I walked in the lady who was nice couldn’t find my car. She then told me that the car was at Austin BMW getting serviced and would not be back for at least a week. WTH…. I was/am so angry. I will let all my friends and family know to NEVER buy from e auto of Austin.

Best Car Buying Experience EVER

Having 2 cars deemed "total loss" after the big hail storm, we were dreading the process of buying a new car. AustinEAutos came through in a big way. Justin asked us to let him know what we were looking for. We sent him 3 choices. We figured our top choice, a Hyundai Palisade, was going to be hard to find as there were basically none in the Austin area, but within a week, our new car--an upgrade from the one we had initially requested--was on a truck on the way here from Alabama. New car look, new car smell. Perfect! Thanks, Justin, for doing the due diligence, Jade for the make-ready, Dawn for bringing it to us, and Stephanie for making the financing so easy. We'll be back when our daughter is ready for her first ride!

Go with Austin e Autos every time!

Thank you, Austin e Autos! Brian, Justin and the entire team at Austin e Autos are the best in the business of car sales. They offer so many options and do it so well — Their customer service, honesty, pricing, quality inventory and process to buy, sell, trade and finance can’t be beat. I literally buy, sell and finance all my cars with these guys. If I lived closer I would also service my cars with them. I highly recommend Austin e Autos every time!

Extremely Happy with My Purchase

I live in San Francisco and owned a BMW i3 which unfortunately was totaled. I wanted the same exact car except a different color and a newer model. I talked to many deals across the country but Austin e Autos was the only one that had what I was looking for at a fair price. Ariel, the sales rep, answered all my questions and sent me additional pictures of the car that I requested. He even drove it to assure me it had the features I was looking for. My dog and I flew out to Austin to find the i3 was in pristine condition: better than what I expected. We drove it back to San Francisco and I simply love my purchase. It's a beautiful car that was fairly priced and there were no extra hidden fees. Karen and Ariel even sent me a generous check for the charger that was promised with no questions asked. I would certainly fly 1500 miles again to do business with Austin e Autos. Thank you!

Out of last 9 car purchases this was the easiest.

Best car buying experience hands down. Denise and staff completely made it a easy experience with no pressure what so ever. Test drove different cars on different days and never got rushed or put in a buy now situation. I highly recommend.

Best luxury dealership

From the moment that I stepped foot in the dealership the staff was very friendly and professional. I felt very comfortable and at ease shopping for a used vehicle in the laid back environment Austin eAutos provides. After putting down a security deposit I ran into trouble transfering the rest of the owed funds, but Keith and Stephanie were very patient and understanding; very easy to communicate with. There was no pressure felt. I truly enjoyed my shopping experience and would purchase another vehicle there for sure!

Highly Recommend

I bought a car from them today. From test driving to driving off took about 2 hours. The staff are amazingly nice, not pushy, very helpful. All their vehicles are super clean and nice. Even got 2 year warranty for a very good price for a 2012. Never had less stress buying a vehicle. Would highly recommend!!

Thank yall so much Austin-E-Autos!

Best customer service Ive ever received from salesman to their finance team!! Such a great show of what it means to be a team from all their staff ! Would definitely buy from again! And recommend anyone searching for a great buying experience to visit them first!

Best Pre-Owned Dealership Anywhere!

After spending about 6 weeks, and countless hours, looking for a used vehicle, I discovered AustinEautos! The level of frustration i was feeling with disreputable dealers was pretty high, but AustinEautos is fantastic. Everything was pleasant, easy, and professional! I can't think of any reason not to buy from them again! From the first click to having my vehicle delivered was easy and reassuring. Most highly recommended!