Austin e Autos

Friday 8:30am–6:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:30am–2:00pm 10:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(512) 782-2307 (512) 782-2307

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Austin e Autos from DealerRater.

BEST ever

I have bought and sold over 20 cars in my many years, but NEVER had a less stressful, more enjoyable experience than here. Their selection is very upscale and may not have the exact car you seek, BUT if they do you will be glad you came!

Great Experience

Repeat customer due to the buying process being smooth, fair, low pressure and hassle free. My trade was apprised at fair value, Camille is very knowledgeable on both the vehicles and process. When in the market for used vehicle I would recommend starting at e-auto, it is a true “No hassle” buying experience.

great buying experience! Highly recommended

Excellent overall experience. Dave Kerr is a good example of someone who has integrity. Throughout the buying process he was open and honest about the condition of the vehicle, he took videos of both the exterior and interior, and worked hard to find us the best financing for our needs. He and Camille, who helped my wife through the process, were not pushy or high pressure. They also accommodated us and stayed open late on a Saturday to show us the vehicle and then purchase it. We drove in from Ft. Worth to see the vehicle after having a terrible experience with a different dealer. The vehicle we bought was very clean, drove well, and came in at a good price. It was exactly as represented and had nothing to hide. I would not hesitate to buy another car with the them. They treat you like family and have high quality vehicles. Dave and Camille are the very definition of professional.

Awesome inventory

We bought my son a car from this place since his just gave out. Everyone was awesome. I then started looking for myself. I spent alot of time there and they knew me by name. I was allowed to roam free and hassle free.

Great Experience

Professional and transparent from start to finish. Meredith was wonderful to work with, as well as the rest of the Austin e Autos group. Definitely worth the drive!

Awesome Dealership!!!

Best car buying experience I've ever had. Great price for the car, it was clean and ready for our test drive, and the purchase went quite quick. Armando and David were awesome. I'd highly encourage checking them out if you are looking for a good deal on a quality car!

Fantastic experience

The easiest way to purchase a car. NO STRESS OR PRESSURE!!!I will never go to another car dealership. Will share this experience with all. Thank you!

Great Car for a Fair Price

I got exactly what I was looking for; a great car at a fair price. The negotiations were minimal and the staff took care of me. I'm recommending this place to everyone.

Amazing car-buying experience!

I am an older person who has gone through the joyless process of buying a used car many times (I gave up buying new cars long ago). I was about to enter that process again with a conventional dealership for a late model, low mileage BMW 328i, when I ran across the Austin eAutos listing of the same car - it was a similar price but had 20K less miles. Actually it was a 2015 off-lease from Southern California with only 10K miles on it (I thought it was a typo). I began thinking about strategies of how to negotiate and play the dealerships off each other (the usual game). I set up a meeting at both places, AeA first. Upon arriving it seemed fairly normal, except there weren't sales people looming everywhere, and all the cars were in a huge steel building next to the offices. The people were smiling and friendly and seemed stress-free. Everyone was wearing jeans and casual shirts. I talked with Gary a while and learned that everyone there, including the owner, had been in the car sales business for decades, hating the typical way it's done; they were taking advantage of the internet era and a personal commitment to having fun to run a radically different dealership. They sell/ship lots of cars all over the world out of there because they focus almost exclusively on the top-tier of used luxury cars. I did a long test drive of an essentially new used car and got ready to start negotiating. I had done a LOT of research on the car I was after and my trade in (a 12 year old Toyota Avalon that I knew wasn't worth much). I told Gary I wanted a total walk-out payment of $22K (car, TT&L, fees) plus the old Avalon. I steeled for what was to come. He and his mechanic looked over the Avalon for a few minutes and came back in and he said, "Ok". I knew I hadn't left any money on the table and he was still making some money, so basically he took a couple $K off the asking price and accepted it as a fair deal. I was stunned for a few seconds and said, "Let's do it". While he was pulling together a couple of papers I cancelled the other appointment. I had to get back to work, so I did the close with Dave (finance guy) the next day (took about 20 minutes, including processing in the credit union loan). While in his office the owner came in - a friendly guy in shorts and a T-shirt. He confirmed that for them (and I confirmed for me) the goal is to have fun sales experiences. They succeed. They did offer me a very well-priced extended warranty, but I said I'd do that closer to when the factory warranty is going to run out (over a year from now). Their was no pressure on that point (or anything else) at all. A week later, I got a call from Logan in the their service department apologizing that he'd been on vacation and had not had a chance to do the 10K mile inspection and oil change, so I am going in today to have that done (no cost). They didn't have to do that. As long as I live, I will never buy a used car any other way and probably any other place, since I've never seen another dealer like Austin eAutos, .

The Best Dealer

I bought from the Dealer 2014 BMW 335i a few months ago, I just can say they are the best Dealer in Austin where you can buy a car, they sell the cars in excellent condition and customer Service, owner they are the best, they will help you in everything you need, understanding, they have the best cars prices that you can dream. I did my bought with Denise, she is wonderful person and will help you in everything you need so I recommend this dealer to everyone, if I have to buy a car again will be with them.