McDonald Mazda South

308 reviews

308 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of McDonald Mazda South from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 2, 2013

I worked with Jason. Honest. Excellent communications. I felt that he was an advocate, wanting our best, from the beginning to the end of the process.... Everything went very smoothly with absolutely no high pressure sales. The trip to the Finance Office went smoothly as well. Extremely Happy with the Buying Process, the Customer Service, the Value and the new Zoom Zoom Zoom!

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed working with Jason and our sales team! we hope to see you back again soon!

February 24, 2013

Shopping for a new volvo...started off ok...dealing with salesman who claimed to have over 18 years experience...filled out all applications...then all... communications ceased...tried calling and emailing, still no response....what kind of business operates like this????

Hi Airforceman, We are sorry to hear you were not fully pleased with your experience at our Volvo store. We try to be very prompt and responsive but u...nfortunately sometimes the line of communication does get dropped. We would love the opportunity to show you the car-buying experience we pride ourselves in delivering and would be thrilled if you would give us the chance to amend this situation. Please contact Mike Fitzpatrick, our General Manager, at (303)734-2726 and give us the pleasure of righting ourselves in your eyes.

January 29, 2013

I normally dont like car shopping but they made the experience very easy. I purchased a used 2007 Mazda 3. It was a really clean vehicle and they showed... me all of the maintenance that they had done on the vehicle. I also received the carfax history report. I saw the car online and the internet salesperson Jason went to verify the car was there before I drove down to see it. He let me know that if it happened to sell before I arrived that he would let me know. When I arrived for my appointment he had the vehicle pulled up in front and ready for me to test drive. The rest of the process went just as smooth. It took a little while to get in to the finance department but they were very busy. Michelin the finance guy was very thourough with his explaination of the finance contracts. I would definitely do business there again. I have bought 3 vehicles by searching through cars.com and have noticed that more often then not the vehicles are no longer in stock. That is why I called first.

Hi Rob, We're happy to hear you enjoyed purchasing your Mazda3 from our dealership and you liked working with Jason. We always try to make the buying ...process simple, easy, and enojoyable and we are glad to hear this was the experience you had! Thanks for sharing your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

August 2, 2012

I'll keep it short. But now I realize why you should read reviews. They did the same thing to me as John in his review. I got a loan approved and thought... I bought a car, ready to pick it up the next day. I got an email back from the salesman that they sold the car out from under me the night before. This stuff really happens. Chris is the new salesman at the Mazda dealership for McDonalds, he's totally old school car salesman. And thats not a compliment. Too bad for the McDonald brothers, since the people they hire reflect on them and their reputation. Summary: Ive bought over 25 cars in my life time, and this was the worst experience ever.

Hi David, I am sorry to hear you were not fully satisfied with your experience at our dealership last year and I want to thank you for the feedback. W...hile Chris was a new staff member and is no longer with our team, it's important to know when a customer has a difficult experience so we can learn and get better from it. We strive to provide an outstanding customer experience and we hope you will give us the opportunity to earn back your trust in our dealership.

April 3, 2012

Same experience as others. The cars they list on cars.com are switch and bait. When you go they will tell you "oh that car was sold 4 months ago". Don't... expect any car you see here...there.

We're sorry to hear there were so many issues with improper vehicle listings last year. We are happy to say that we have come a long way in improving ...our system and our online communications and we hope you will give us the opportunity to earn back your confidence and trust.

March 10, 2012

I recently purchased my 2004 Mazda Tribute from the Mcdonalds Mazda Dealership in Littleton, CO. I began the process on internet and had excellent help.... I worked with Ray and he was great. The car is great too!

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the process and the people at our dealership! We hope to see you again soon!

December 16, 2011

I called for 2 weeks regarding an XC90 listed on online. Each time I called (at least 7 times) I was told that the car was in their "Recon" facility receiving... some touch ups, then some repairs, then potential replacement of a door, then it was going to be sent to auction due to costly repairs, etc, etc. Each time I called I was promised a call back by both the Sales Person and the Sales Manager. I did not recieve any calls back, but got plenty of excuses instead when I called them back. Finally, I noticed that the car had pictures online (Which it had not previously) and decided to stop by when in the neighborhood. I arrived in time to watch a customer being shown the very car I was interested in and further to watch that customer drive off the lot with it sold. I inquired about the vehicle from another Sales person and he confirmed that it was the correct vehicle, it had been sold and sorry, but perhaps their was another vehicle I might be interested in. At least that guy knows how to sell cars I guess. As for the rest, they are clueless and deceiving. Just bad at business. Go elsewhere, you will be glad you did.

Hi John, I am sad to hear that you had a difficult experience at our dealership last year when you were trying to purchase an XC90. We always have dif...ficulty hearing when we fall short with our customers but it is always a great tool to help us improve. It has been quite some time since this was posted and I hope you will give us the opportunity to show you how we have changed- both in our level of communication and our sales process. Again, we are sorry this was a difficult process and we hope you will give us the opportunity to earn back your confidence and your trust.

July 8, 2011

this Dealership was TERRIBLE! they treat their customers with absolutely no CONSIDERATION or RESPECT I saw the same Vehicle listed on Cars.com for 19+... the price on the windshiels was 21+ their famous words are "Don't worry I'll take care of you" Ha,ha,ha and sold the car, I had made not one but two special trips to see, and didn't even bother courtesy holding for 24hrs. or giving me a chance to put a deposit to hold or better yet, calling me to let me know they had sold it. I made yet another wasted trip for NOTHING! and the Sales Manager just gave me a dumb look and shrugged his shoulders!!!! they are your typical used car salesman.... they just want to move their dirty cars and can careless if the customer is Happy... I suggest going to a Dealership that truly listens to what YOU want and not try to put you in what they think you should drive just to make a sale! I wouldn't waste my time going to this dealership again... their cars are very dirty with NO STYLE.... and terribly overpriced!

We are so sorry to hear you had difficulty with our vehicle listing on Cars.com and not being able to get the vehicle you wanted. We are happy to say ...that our inventory listings and online communications have improved greatly since this occured but are sad to hea rit was such as struggle a few years ago. We hope you will give us the opportunity to earn back your trust and show you how much we've changed in the last couple years.