Payless Car Sales

Saturday 9:00am–2:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(732) 654-0608 (732) 654-0608

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Payless

I am going to be as straight forward as can be. Payless Car Sales of South Amboy is the only dealarship to get my brother, my uncle, a friend of mine, and my self approved and driving a car. Of course everyone thinks salesman are going push them to buy that day but what do you expect when its their job and their way of making a living. the salesmen i worked with along with everyone i recommened was obvioussly aggressive but he made me realize that its only because its his job. He truthfully was honest and i belived everything he said because it was all proven to me. im just very satisfied and think people should relax on salesmen. Payless made my buying experinces very enjoyable and i have not one single bad thing to say about them.

I'll Be Back

I am very skeptical about dealing with a used car dealer but these people changed all of that at least when it comes to dealing with them. They were up front and honest about everything from getting financing to getting the best car for my needs and budget. No other dealer could get me financed but these people worked hard and did the job. I now have a great car that I can afford. I did have one little problem with the car after I bought it. They told me to bring it back. I did and they fixed it for free. Everyone was very friendly there and I truly did have a great experience dealing with Payless Car Sales. Their cars are the nicest and cleanest cars I have ever seen on a used car lot. The fact that they are a nationwide franchise also made me feel more comfortable dealing with them. I have been telling anyone I know that is looking for a good used car to go there first. I will be back when I am ready for my next car.

Joey

Great place to buy a used car ! I purchased a used Mercedes from them and I was very happy with the sales and service department .

VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER !

I purchased a vehicle from Payless Car Sales of South Amboy and had the best experience. From the minute I walked in I was greeted by a very nice sales person Bob. He was very patient and showed me many cars from their large selection. I had a hassle free purchase and love my car ! I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family !!

thankful

im so thankful that i have bought a car at payless! it makes me so happy to see genuine people that make me feel like i got my moneys worth! thank you payless!

great dealership

i bought a car from payless cars sales about 5 months ago. everyone there was great, i felt comfrotable around all of the salesmen, i go for service every time i need an oil change and they treat me with such respects that makes me love going there.

2.0

Not Happy with this dealership

Drove almost 100 miles to this dealership only to find that the car we had been approved for and was suppose to purchase was sold 2 days ago. Now we talked to the sales person 3 hours before we made the trip and he did not tell us that the car had been sold before we got there. All he tried to do is sell us other vehicles. Just dont like when people aren't truthfull. Thumbs Down

happy

from the sales, to the manager, to the owner all of them are professional and very friendly. they made my purchase very simple and easy. no complants at all i had fun and very happy experience. thanks you Payless Car Sales.

1.0

Caruso

This dealer is the worst & not just in New Jersey. Liars and unprofessional guys, especially Charlie Caruso. They never service the cars before sale and never respond to you on phone if something happens to your car, even when it is STILL under their stupid warranty. It is a waste of time & money to get your car from this place.