Payless Car Sales

Saturday 9:00am–2:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(732) 654-0608 (732) 654-0608

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

terrific service,pleasant ppl, gr8 atmosphere

I bought a vehicle from here. 3/16/2016. The people were great to work with. They didnt force any vehicle on us. They found a vehicle(s) in our price range. We traded in a vehicle as a down payment with no extra money. The gentleman in the sales and finance departments were outstanding. We were there for about a total of maybe 35 to 40 minutes. People were very professional. I can't say enough good things about them..5 stars service.

Great place to buy a used car

Great place to buy a used car. I promised to write a review 4.5 years ago. I didn't want to write review wright the way, I wanted to wait and see how is my car going to behave. So here I am. Back in September 2011 I bought a 2004 Impala. Car was and still is in a great shape. After I bought it I took it to my mechanic. He told me he have never seen the car this clean with this milage it 78k miles and she was almost 8 years. I love my car very much. Buying process was quick and easy. Thank you guys. P.S. I just started shopping for a never Impala. 2011-2012. When you have one I will stop buy.

4.0

Definitely recommend, professional and helpful.

We did purchase our 2008 GL450 from Tamer. Here's my assessment of our experience. Eventually did purchase the vehicle because we got a fair deal on the vehicle and able to get competitive financing with warranty in our budget. After finding the car online, I completed a credit application and called, spoke to Tamer, he got us a credit approval but contingent on our trade-in of our Acura MDX. Well, we loaded up the family in the car and drove 58 miles. It was a bit late but we had a deal in principal based on the trade-in. Unfortunately our trade-in just covered our payoff and gave us no equity. Peter who was working in finance gave us the numbers and unfortunately it was over our budget, I tried to justify it to myself but Peter stated give Mike, the manager, a chance to work the numbers and thought they could get the numbers within our budget the next day. I thought I was getting the "blow-off". The next day, I get a call from Tamer and stated that Mike was able to car with a full warranty in our budget, but just needed a little more as a down payment. So we loaded up the kids again and drove up. The car was detailed and was immaculate, looked as if it was taken from a Mercedes dealership. Papers where signed and we were done! Great job Tamer, Peter, and Mike! You'll have my business on my next car. Just a note if you are going up, lot has limited customer parking and is full of cars, the reception area, well there really is none just desks and chairs, a typical used car lot. Dont judge the book by its cover, they have quality cars, fair prices, and competitive financing.

4.3

Good experience, Love my car!

I had a very good experience purchasing my latest vehicle here. The staff was very helpful in making the deal happens, even without the most ideal circumstances. I recommend, especially if you've been turned down by other places.

2.0

Increase in price of a car that has been sitting

I was considering the purchase of one of their cars until I noticed that they increased the price by $5,000.00. They should be aware of the fact that the vehicle in question, 2009 GT500KR, is selling, both privately and at auction (with much lower mileage and without scratches and after market Blacked out Windows) at prices that would command them to have lowered the price, rather than increase. Due to the mileage and the condition, the car is considered a "driver" and not a "collector". I have read that this is not the first time that they play with prices.

AMAZING DEALER!

Just bought my second car from them, a 2011 Hyundai Sonata. I dealt with Tamer, and I couldn't be happier. The owner goes up to every customer and greets them and helps in any way possible. They make sure you get approved for a loan with cheap monthly payments and low interest rates. I highly recommend this dealer to EVERYONE!! Thank you for hooking me up for the second time guys. I will be back.

Love my car!

I was shopping for a new car and saw that they had some newer models. My credit wasn't great but the team at Payless was! They were helpful and patient and I got the payment I needed for a 2013 Dodge Charger!!!!

1.0

Dealer writes his own reviews??

Stay away! I really get the feeling that whoever wrote the 5 star reviews actually work for the dealership! Talked about a car on the phone, ASKED A FEW TIMES if they still have it, was reassured they indeed have the vehicle. Made an appointment to see it in the next 2 hours, but when we go to the place, was told the car is gone. Turns out it was sold 4 days before!!!! To top that, the sales guy tried to convince us how bad our initial choice was, and how much better the ones they have in stock are. Don't get fooled - Deal with a Brand name dealer.

1.0

False Advertisement

I went to Payless Car Dealer based on a vehicle that we spoke about several times on the phone; when I arrived not only did they not have a BMW X3 under 50k miles, the sales person was so nervious that the sweat was running off his noise onto the paperwork. Also I was told I would receive a call from the dealer the next day I still have not heard from them. I would definitely not recommend this car dearler to anybody.

Happy

I would reccomend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a used car. They are very professional, I bought a BMW and i love it. They treat me very nice, I always feel comfortable going back there, I get oil changes done there. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, if you can't get approved anywhere, they will go above and beyond to get you into the car you want.