Shelbyville Auto Sales

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(931) 813-4250 (931) 813-4250

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome service!

The buying process was so easy at Shelbyville Auto Sales! The sales people did an awesome job at finding just what I was looking for. They have quality vehicles at a great price.

Quick, Efficient, Friendly

The whole process was very quick, to the point and just felt right. Everyone we came in contact with was very nice and helpful. We drove over 2 hours away to do business here and look forward to future purchases.

Benchmark

Overall, a buying experience that I wish other companies would emulate. Fair, open, honest, and relaxing. Great staff all around with best deal. Will be back when I upgrade in the future. Highly recommend shoppers to use SAS as their benchmark when looking for a vehicle.

Benchmark

Shawn Groton

Straight forward and no pressure approach. Fixed a small issue with the vehicle then held it till I called back a week later. Come to find out they had misplaced my number. Highly recommended.

4.5

Kymcube

Good knowledgeable people who were not pushy but very helpful. Answered all of my questions in a fair and honest way. I would definitely drive the four hours to buy a vehicle there again.

only dealership we deal with

Joey & the rest of the crew are the greatest. They are very knowledgable & work hard for their customers! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle!

trustworthy honest highly recommended repudable

awesome and great staff. they stand behind their sales. there for you from beginning to end. our family recently purchased a truck from this dealership and must say they are truly wonderful people. they don't let you down .much gratitude and appreciation in their assistance in our vehicle purpose.

Great service!

Absolutely amazing service! I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle. The car buying process was easy and I got a low rate!

Ms Stephanie McCluskey

Very professional but still made you feel like family. Worked very quickly to help find what I wanted. Did everything via phone and text. Got approval within 20 min! Had all paperwork ready when I walked in. Start to finish of everything was less time than it takes my children to get ready for school! :-) Will definitely use again!!