Shelbyville Auto Sales

Sunday Closed
(931) 813-4250 (931) 813-4250

4.3

Shawn Groton

Straight forward and no pressure approach. Fixed a small issue with the vehicle then held it till I called back a week later. Come to find out they had misplaced my number. Highly recommended.

4.5

Kymcube

Good knowledgeable people who were not pushy but very helpful. Answered all of my questions in a fair and honest way. I would definitely drive the four hours to buy a vehicle there again.

Great service!

Absolutely amazing service! I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle. The car buying process was easy and I got a low rate!

Ms Stephanie McCluskey

Very professional but still made you feel like family. Worked very quickly to help find what I wanted. Did everything via phone and text. Got approval within 20 min! Had all paperwork ready when I walked in. Start to finish of everything was less time than it takes my children to get ready for school! :-) Will definitely use again!!

2008 Ford F250!

Customer Service was the best i have ever had.Every one there went above and beyond.I would recommend them to anyone!!Love the truck we purchased!!!

Good Selection!

Very friendly staff, worked with us well. Would recommend to others.

2012 GMC Sierra

Joey did an excellent job helping me trade vehicles. He answered all of my questions.

Excellent Service

Awesome people. Great place to buy a vehicle. I would recommend them to anyone.

Clean vehicles ! Large selection!

Great selection ! Friendly staff! Fast transaction !

Great experience

Great customer service. Friendly atmosphere and nice selection of the type vehicle we were looking for.