Puente Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New (626) 778-4081 (626) 778-4081
Used (626) 709-2287 (626) 709-2287
Service (626) 709-2282 (626) 709-2282

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New 2500

Staff was professional, and friendly. finance department was helpful and speedy. All in all a very pleasant experience I would recommend to all my friend and associates.

Terry d

I found the grand Cherokee my wife wanted online. I called and talked with Carlos. We set up a time, we went down and bought the Jeep. It was the fastest we ever bought a car. Everything went very smooth. Everyone was very professional and nice. We would by from them again.

Service by Henry and shuttle driver was excellent.

Thank you so much for the excellent service by a great team. Keep up the great job and always God bless you!!! Have a nice day.

Fast and great service

Took my vehicle for the oil change and they had fast and great service! Specially from Henry Perez he was super helpful! Thank you will go back

Great service great dealership!

Dropped my truck off Friday night with Debbie the service writer for an oil change and radiator flush and ask to have it done first thing Saturday morning she called first thing in the morning said it was done picked it up and was very happy with Debbie for taking care of everything

1.0

Repair

Was on vacation and my jeep broke down, Buster was my main service tech and he was horrible. At first he was willing to help and said he would do all he could to get my car fixed since he knew I was on vacation. I left my car there for 4 days to come back and nothing had been fixed. I had to get home so O talked to the manager who was very nice and helpful. A week went by and not once did Buster contact me. I had to call and every time I called I got the same thing. Oh well we are doing tests, I?ll call you back. He never called me back. After almost 2 weeks I called the manager and he said he would take care of it for me. Not even 24 hours later the manager called he said he figured out what was wrong and it should be done by the next day. I heard from the manager more than I did from Buster. The manager got my car fixed in less than 48 hours and I was finally able to make the trip back out there after 2 weeks. If my car broke down again I would not go back to them. Even though the manager was a great guy and got everything done it never should have happened that way. Buster is terrible do not go to him. He should not still have a job there. I was out of a car for two weeks because of him. He let my car take up a spot in the shop for 2 weeks and I believe he did that so that he didn?t have to work as much. I?m glad my car is fixed but I?ll never go back to them ever again.

4.0

Oil change

Debbie was very helpful with everything. ?? they offered free coffee and donuts while we waited for our car to get serviced. Thank you Debbie!

Great experience!!!

This dealer made my new car purchase painless. From my internet inquiries to delivery of the vehicle, it was fast and painless. The whole team was friendly and professional.

Oil change and key battery

Debbie helped me out with everything and she did such a great job. I waited inside and she came in to check on me and make sure I knew what was happening with my car. She was truly awesome in customer service!

Service and repair

Excellent customer service Debbie made me feel welcome and took care of me and Alex Lopez is one excellent mechanic I want to thank both of them for fixing my car