Puente Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New (626) 778-4081 (626) 778-4081
Used (626) 709-2287 (626) 709-2287
Service (626) 709-2282 (626) 709-2282

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

LIT!!!!

No pues WOW!! Amazing service this guys went to battle for me and WON! Thanks to Finance manager Jimmy balladares, Tony Arevalo and Carlos Tirado I'm telling you it took a team to make this deal happen the price they got me on my 2017 GREEN CHALLENGER with all the bomb rebates ??I was SHOCK AND SHOOK at the same time. You guys were amazing thank so much this guys seriously need a huge raise? or I'm stealing them to work with me. Everyone need to come and see this folks unbelievable work ethic thanks again for all the help you guys made everything so easy made my dream car come to life my car is LIT!!!!

1.0

bad services. bad sales. no respect.

Worst dealership ever. All the sales are getting together play around. One sells even make fun of me(not a friendly way). Hope the manager can improve the level of the sales group.

Dealer response

Hello, seeing this review is quite concerning. Can you please call me to discuss any trouble you may have encountered? My number is 626-848-2847. Sincerely, Joe Piane, General Manager

Charger rear wheel , there great they have whatin

CARS.COM IS GREAT YOU HOOKED ME UP ANDROID THEORY DEALER CALLED FAST I WAS AMAZED ON HOW QUICK THEO FOUND A 2016 CHARGER ,THANK YOU I AM WAITING FOR MY LOAN CHECK SO I CAN COME IN WITH A GOODS DOWN PAYMENT OR ALL JUST WAITING ANDROID THANKS AGAIN. CARS .com

LONG BUT WORTH THE WAIT

Lengthy but Easy buying experience. We found our Dodge challenger online, contacted the dealer, spoke with FRANK SALES MANAGER completed an over the phone credit application and came to the dealer. When we arrived the next day the paperwork was ready to process, the doge was clean and ready to go. JEFF was nice and helpful trying to keep us entertained and did an excellent job in showing us the features of the vehicle and getting us ready for the long drive home. No hassle transaction. We love our new dodge challenger. FRANK FRANK FRANK IS GREAT SALES MANAGER GO SEE HIM FRANK IS THE BEST AND I THANK HIM FOR LETTING ME NEGOTIATE SUCH A GREAT DEAL THAT CAN EVEN MENTION HOW MUCH HE HELPED US.

Very prompt responses!

I've been searching and shopping online! So far it's been an enjoyable experience

1.0

Worse experience/place

Worse customer service. I can't believe how I was spoken to by the service department guys. He even went as far as to say come pick up the car we already got your $145.00 for nothing. Definitely the worse experience.

1.5

Poor Customer Service

ust leaving the dealers service department, after a horrid customer service experience with Bernie. I set an appointment two weeks earlier for service today. Once again, there was no record of the appoint being set. Which is an issue because I purposely took the morning off work to bring my vehicle in. My cars navigation system was having sporadic issues but luckily this morning was one of those days during the issue. I purposely took a video of the issue and left the car on for Bernie to see what the issue was. He refused to look at the issue, saying that he didn't want to look at the issue even to document or to explain to the technician. I asked why wouldn't he want to look and understand the issue and he said to call Dodge or take the vehicle elsewhere... okay. Luckily, my wife is in the market for a Jeep. Thanks Bernie, I can cross your dealership off my list. That will absolutely help me in the long run.

4.4

great place to purchase a vehicle

Purchaced a 2015 dodge dart , they helped make the processing quick and understandible

Great service

Due to a fuel pump malfunction, we were stranded on the side of the road til the service dept promptly sent their shuttle "Ken"(?) out to get us. He loaded two wheelchairs and took us home while AAA took our conversion van to their facility. Considering we didn't purchase our van from this particular dealership (we had to buy a conversion van with a ramp), we recieved excellent service. I dealt with Buster Torres from beginning to end...friendly and courteous while keeping us informed of progress acting in a professional manner. Because of my disability, I had no way to pick up my van without having wheelchair access. The service manager, Gerard, brought my car to my home. The company and employees went out of their way to make this as stress-free as possible. In appreciation, Linda Younts and Louise Bischoff

1.3

They must think people are really dumb!!

First of, I walked in knowing I was upside down on my current lease and would have to make up the difference. When I identified the Durango that I was interested in leasing, the sales person (a 19yr old) was very nice and helpful... but then Jose, comes over and was introduced as the Sales Manager. Looking up his info on their website, he is also a sales person.. Jose was very rude and acted like was there at his pleasure and I should be thankful that he was giving me the time of day. Jose came back to me after a few min stating that he was unable to get the pay off for my car. I was the one that had to get on the phone and get the exact payoff.. this is supposed to be a professional establishment and was unable to figure out how to get a payoff for a trade-in?? I then had to track Jose down and wait for him to honor me with his attention to give him the payoff that he should have been able to get. He then makes me wait 20 min, before he comes back to me with the most ridiculous offer on my car that I had ever heard. I am used to car dealerships trying to low ball me.. but this was just laughable.... I had never been treated so poorly at a car dealer like this before.. They just lost my business, I will be getting the same car at a different dealer...