Puente Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–9:00pm
Sunday Closed 9:00am–9:00pm
(888) 398-2216 (888) 398-2216

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great car!!!!!

I was shopping for the Chrysler 300 motown edition and happen to find it at this dealership. What really took me over the edge to buy was the customer service provided by josh and youseph they did an amazing job and im grateful to have been serviced by them.

Excellent Customer Service!!!

I just purchased a new 2013 Chrysler 200 S from Puente Hills Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge. Not only is the car AMAZING! ( I love it) but I was so pleased with the customer service I received from them. Kelson Hutchinson was very knowledgeable and I very patient with me as I choose the right car for me. He also went out of his way to provide me with the best financing option available. Matt in the finance department, well very funny and had an upbeat personality. I was very satisfied with the overall experience and would definitely recommend this dealership, especially the Salesman Kelson to my family and friends.

Love our new Jeep!

Fast and easy buying experience. We found our Jeep Rubicon online, contacted the dealer, completed an application online, and placed a deposit on the vehicle. When we arrived the following week, the paperwork was ready to process, the Jeep was clean and ready to go. Mario Sanchez did an excellent job in showing us the features of the vehicle and getting us ready for the long drive home. No hassle transaction. We love our new Jeep!

1.3

Unsatisfied with purchase

I recently bought an 2008 Toyota Camry at this dealer and was not satisfied with the purchase. I found a lot of things wrong with the car, the rmps have a constant fluctuation, the front right tire hits some part of the car whenever I make a turn, and the back right tire has what sounds like a bump on the tire when I drive it I can hear it. They also had told me that their are no returns but on the contract it stated differently but by the time I realized it, it was too late. I do not recommend this dealer, I would expect getting a lemon like this at small dealers but didn't think it would be as likely here.

Excellent Buying Experience

We bought a Jeep Grand Cherokeee Overland from Jose S. Sanchez and it was a great experience. Ask for Jose when you arrive, you will be happy you did, he was very helpful.

1.5

Do Not Waste Your Time With This Service Dept.

Customer service & satisfaction was not a priority with the service advisor (Ruben) that checked in my Dodge Journey. First of all, I took my car in for an oil change on one of the coldest days of the year. As I pulled into the service dept, I could see several service advisors talking in one of the window front offices. I parked in front of that office, turned off my car, searched for my keys at the bottom of my purse, put on my jacket & got out of my car in 40 degree weather. After about a minute & a half a service advisor finally came out of their warm office to tell me they could not service my car because the computers were down & that I would have to come back later. When I came back, Ruben greeted me. He asked what I needed. I said an oil change, my tire pressure warning had come on so I needed my tire pressure checked & my outlets were not working. He asked if I had come in earlier. I said yes I was here this morning. He said, ?who did you talk to for your service?? I said, ?No one. I came this morning to find the computers were down so it was an inconvenience. In a rude manner, He laughed at me & said ?Oh, is that all?. Then when looking at my car to check it in, he said, ?So you need an oil change & your tires rotated?. I said, NO, my tire pressure indicator came on & I need my tire pressure checked. This fool looked at me & said, ?What do you mean?? I said, ?When you turn on the vehicle, you will see that the tire pressure warning comes on. I need it to turn off.? I then had to repeat that the outlets don?t work. He then asked, ?what do you mean outlets?? I didn?t think this needed explaining to a service advisor but I continued with when you plug in the car charger to my phone or portable TVs, it doesn?t work. He said, well it?s 2:30 & I don?t have a tech here to look at that so you will have to bring it back later. Well, after waiting an hour & an half for an oil change on a day where there was only 3 other customers total, Ruben finally comes in and said I checked your USB & it works fine. I said, it?s not the USB I?m concerned about; I need the outlets where I charge my phone checked. He said if it?s a fuse, he could change it that day, if not, I would have to bring it back. He came back saying it wasn?t the fuse (I later took it to Ontario Dodge? it was the fuse & I was in & out of there within 30 minutes & they were 2-3 times busier than Puente Hills was. PS the outlets now work beautifully). After waiting another half hour for my complementary car wash I was finally done. BTW they ?dried? my car with a damp towel so there were streaks of water spots all over my windshield. As I was driving home, I was distracted by something under my feet. I pull out from under my seat the license plate frames from Ontario (the dealer where I purchased my Dodge). They had replaced my frames with their Puente Hills frames without asking; & then tried to hide it by putting the frames under my drivers seat. After coming home, clearly irritated by the whole visit, my husband decided to call the Service Manager to inform him of the visit & how we will no longer go there. The Service Manager said, I wish there was something we could do for you. But he never offered anything or tried to get our business back. It was like, Oh well, I?m sorry you had a bad experience but I don?t know what you want me to do about it. First thing the next morning I took off the Puente Hills frames broke them in half & threw them in the garbage where they belong. So if you want to have your car altered without your permission, be distracted while driving, not be listened to or valued as a customer & you don?t want a sincere apology for the horrible & shady service you get, then by all means, take your car to Puente Hills Dodge to be serviced.

Dealer response

Dear Ms Ingolia, My name is Bob Salo (Service Director) and I am trying to reach you so that I can resolve your concerns to your satisfaction. I have left several voicemails on your phone. I can be reached at (626) 626-2000. If you see this message please call me at your convenience so that I may assist you in any way I can to keep you as a valued customer. Thanks. Bob Salo Service Director Puente Hills Chrysler

Great Experience

I had an excellent experience at the Puente Hills Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram Dealership! Before I Found Puente Hills CJDR I had visited several other Dealerships including Ford, Chevy, Toyota and another Dodge Dealership in Glendora. I received the best service, by far, from Puente Hills CJDR! Ed was extremely patient with me while I was trying to decide on the features I wanted on my new Ram 1500 truck. I visited the Dealership on several occasions and was always treated with respect and honesty. Ed was always available to take my calls and answer my questions. I am very happy with my new truck and I would recommend Puente Hills CJDR to anybody. These guys are o nonsensehelpful people!

Dealer response

I am very happy to hear that our sales staff was able to help you with all your needs. We appreciate your business and hopefully we can help you with in the future as well. Marlon Arana General Sales Manager

AWESOME Service!

From the initial information I received via email from the dealership to the moment I drove off with my brand new 2012 Dodge Avenger, Puente Hills CJDR truly made it a pleasant experience for me. All of the gentlemen I worked with were very knowledgeable and had years of experience under their belts. I am very happy with the whole process and give a big THANKS to all who were involved!

Excited Challenger Member

Dealing with Ed and Manny at La Puente Dodge was a very helpful and easy process. They were knowledgeable and patient through the whole experience.I highly reccomend visiting Ed when it's time for a new car!

Buying my new 2012 Dodge Challenger

I purchased a 2012 Blackberry Dodge Challenger from Ed and Manny about 10 days ago. They were very helpful during the purchase process, and I look forward to outstanding service from La Puente Dodge.