Kia of Jackson

New (866) 413-7725 (866) 413-7725
Used (888) 860-4082 (888) 860-4082
Service (517) 879-4896 (517) 879-4896

3.1

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Kia of Jackson from DealerRater.

Outstanding!

Great customer service! Quick and easy at a great price! We have been coming here for years and have never been disappointed. The staff is outstanding!

1.0

Was totally disrespected and did not get the help

We bought a car from Jackson Kia when back three years later to trade it in we got all kinds of excuses about the car that we have and they try to tell us that our air conditioner wasn't on a warranty because of a front end collision found out that what was wrong with it had nothing to do with the front end collision they refuse to help us the service manager Ed was very rude and disrespectful to us and when we talk to the manager nobody tried to help us I would never buy a car from them again I've never felt so disrespected from a business in my life it's like they don't even want our business anymore when we went in to trade in our car and buy a brand new one and if anybody's reading this I'm not being a typical rude person I'm being honest this really happened the service manager was very rude telling us that he makes the decisions on what's under warranty or not when we bought the extended warranty on the car we bought from them 3 years ago I've never ever could believe in my life that's such dealership would not care about their customers be aware they would do anything to sell your car but if you need their help they will not be respectful

Kia of Jackson review

All employees are friendly competent and helpful. Pricing is reasonable. Great cars. Best I’ve had. Great place to shop for a new or used car

1.0

This dealership is not honest with pricing and service

This dealership is not honest with pricing and service deliveries. They try to cheat and charge you with things which are not even applied to your vehicle.

Great Service

Great service! Fast and friendly. We have purchased multiple cars here. The customer service could not be better and the quality of the product is amazing!

1.0

This place is give car dealerships the worse name even...

This place is give car dealerships the worse name even down to the sales manager. Listen to there commercial on the used car side. You go there and run your credit and get approval. So I called for a week straight after the add was over. I called the sales manager 6 times with no call back. Very professional what a joke!!!!

2.3

Oil changes have double there. I'll go elsewhere.

Express service oil changes now require an appointment. This is not what express service means. I'll just go elsewhere. And an oil change shouldn't take an hour.

1.6

The TV add say $3k minimum for trade-in; so John Doe...

The TV add say $3k minimum for trade-in; so John Doe shows up with a $200 car and he gets $3,000. My wife goes in with a 2013 Kia, in very good condition, offered $7,500 at several other dealers, and Kia of Jackson gives her $6,000 for it. My thought is if John Doe gets $2,800 more than his car is worth, why does my wife get $1,500 LESS than the value of her car. Oh, and don’t even think about believing the 0% interest deal. My credit score is over 800 and we didn’t qualify for that.

Service for my Kia Cadenza

Excellent customer service. The service rep was very helpful and courteous at the Michigan Avenue location. Also the sales rep Jessica Hill, who sold us the Kia Cadenza, at the Jackson,MI, was such a wonderful person. She helped us through the sales process quickly and efficiently. This is my first Kia purchase and I would recommend anyone go there to purchase a vehicle.

2.0

irst, the service department is stellar and the sole...

irst, the service department is stellar and the sole reason I will miss doing business there. They are honest, fast, and friendly. Unfortunately, I am moving my business elsewhere due to an emailed quote not being honored on a 2019 Stinger GTS. The manager said something about their being a mistake because certain incentives cant be combined, yada, yada, yada. Okay fine, maybe the salesperson made a mistake but that mistake was the sole reason I came into the establishment. At least try to meet me in the middle as you messed up, not me (even an apology would have been nice). I was a long time customer there but this interaction has swayed me to become loyal elsewhere.