Kia of Jackson

37 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 21, 2020

Express service oil changes now require an appointment. This is not what express service means. I'll just go elsewhere. And an oil change shouldn't take... an hour.

August 18, 2020

The TV add say $3k minimum for trade-in; so John Doe shows up with a $200 car and he gets $3,000. My wife goes in with a 2013 Kia, in very good condition,... offered $7,500 at several other dealers, and Kia of Jackson gives her $6,000 for it. My thought is if John Doe gets $2,800 more than his car is worth, why does my wife get $1,500 LESS than the value of her car. Oh, and don't even think about believing the 0% interest deal. My credit score is over 800 and we didn't qualify for that.

• January 31, 2019

Went in to lease a new forte ex. And walked out with a great deal. Gotta say this is the best dealership I have ever been to. Jerry is the man! I have... never had a sales person explain every feature of the car like he did. I would highly recommend this dealership and Jerry. Thanks you guys for a fantastic buying experience

Thank you for the amazing review Greg! Jerry does a great job and we are happy to have him on our team. We appreciate your business and enjoy your n...ew Kia Forte.

February 3, 2020

Excellent customer service. The service rep was very helpful and courteous at the Michigan Avenue location. Also the sales rep Jessica Hill, who sold... us the Kia Cadenza, at the Jackson,MI, was such a wonderful person. She helped us through the sales process quickly and efficiently. This is my first Kia purchase and I would recommend anyone go there to purchase a vehicle.

October 28, 2019

irst, the service department is stellar and the sole reason I will miss doing business there. They are honest, fast, and friendly. Unfortunately, I am... moving my business elsewhere due to an emailed quote not being honored on a 2019 Stinger GTS. The manager said something about their being a mistake because certain incentives cant be combined, yada, yada, yada. Okay fine, maybe the salesperson made a mistake but that mistake was the sole reason I came into the establishment. At least try to meet me in the middle as you messed up, not me (even an apology would have been nice). I was a long time customer there but this interaction has swayed me to become loyal elsewhere.

Hello Scott, Our goal is aways a great, transparent visit with every guest. It appears that we have fallen short. Please reach out to Geoff and he ...will work with you to resolve this issue.

January 31, 2019

Went in to lease a new forte ex. And walked out with a great deal. Gotta say this is the best dealership I have ever been to. Jerry is the man! I have... never had a sales person explain every feature of the car like he did. I would highly recommend this dealership and Jerry. Thanks you guys for a fantastic buying experience

Hello Greg, Thank you for such a great review! It was our pleasure to help you with your vehicle purchase.

January 24, 2019

I worked with Jerry Marshall to buy my 2008 Saturn Outlook. They both worked very hard to help me get financed with a credit building loan that was within... my financial means. Jerry made sure to make me feel at ease through the process and was very comforting. I am completely happy with my Outlook and appreciate how hard Jerry worked to help me! I highly recommend Jerry!!

Alise, thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us these kind words. We are happy that you are enjoying your Outlook and are thankful yo...u chose us for your vehicle needs.

August 31, 2018

I asked for a complete breakdown for the cost of buying out my leased vehicle. When I look at the numbers I notice that the cost for the car was $500 more... then my lease agreement. Considering my request which which was for a complete breakdown of the cost I was confused. I responded by asking why there was an additional $500 for the cost of the car. According to the salesman he said it was for the paperwork, mind you he did not break that out on the breakdown of the cost. Only after I questioned him did he admit that they where charging me $500 to do the paperwork. In my opinion he was being sneaky and hoping I would not notice or that Ididn't pay attention to my lease paperwork. Total rip-off in my opinion. I had to go directly through Kia out of Chicago to get the price stated on my lease documents.

Mr. Webb, We offer handling the purchase of your lease vehicle as an optional service. Purchasing your leased vehicle through the dealership is a ve...ry convenient option. It is a very costly and time-consuming process for the dealership. It involves: 8 different dealership employees to complete the transaction Purchasing your vehicle from the leasing company with dealership funds Entering the vehicle into inventory Documenting the transaction in the police book Preparing all State and Federal paperwork 8 to 12 individual documents 2 trips to the Secretary of State to complete the title and registration process Store and maintain all documents for a period of 7 years It is our mission to deliver world class customer service and great value to our customers. We employ 27 great people and are proud to support many local organizations. We would be unable to do this without charging reasonable fees for our expertise and resources. Sincerely, Geoff Douglas General Manager

July 26, 2018

I just recently bought a car from KIA of Jackson and was not the least disappointed on any level. My sales rep was Melissa Allen and I would recommend... her service to EVERYONE!!! She was not only friendly and helpful but was also very honest with helping me find the perfect car that met every need that I had.

June 5, 2018

They sold my car after I went thru credit aproval,and taking full insurance for that car,we call to tell them we are on the way to pickup the car,and... they said car was sold to someone else,they didn't even bother to call us.Beware!Horrible people!