Kia of Jackson

38 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 5, 2017

I recently bought a new Optima Turbo SXL. The initial buying process was great. Quick and easy. On my drive home, I noticed that there was some paint... missing on the hood of the car facing the windshield. In its location, it was an obvious manufacturing defect. I immediately e-mailed my sales associate, Alicia, asking if it could be touched up in the coming days. The next day, I had to visit the dealership to hand over the title to my trade in. Alicia asked to see the missing paint and upon seeing it, she said "We'll have to see if we can fix it." I responded that this was a brand new car and it had to be fixed. She replied that since she inspected the car on the day of sale and didn't notice it then, she couldn't be sure when the issue had occurred. I was stunned at that comment. I had just spent $35k on a car which at that point, had under 100 miles on it. Additionally, the location of the missing paint would indicate that it in no way could have been caused under my care in such a short period of time. Even a rock thrown from a passing car's tire statistically couldn't have caused this. I asked to talk to the manager who came out and inspected the car. His immediate reaction was in aggreance with my own assessment and he stated that "of course we will fix that". Very well handled, Steve. So, pending the fix on Monday, I am generally satisfied with my experience at this dealership. However, my sales rep's after-sale care left me extremely dissatisfied and I will not be dealing with her in the future. I think some training for her in these types of situations is necessary. And as for the car... it is pretty awesome!

July 23, 2017

Jim Moran was very pleasant to deal with; answered all my questions and was very friendly and low pressure. Excellent car-buying experience.

July 19, 2017

I AM NOW LEASING A KIA SOUL. I LOVE THIS CAR IT IS AWESOME. SERVICE THAT I RECEIVED WAS GREAT.

June 11, 2017

Overall the experience was excellent my salesperson although new was very helpful and knowledgeable

May 18, 2017

We loved our dealing with Kia of Jackson. Jerry Marshall was amazing to work with. He listened and understood our needs, never felt pressured. We will... definitely be returning when we are in the market for another vehicle. Loving driving around in our Sportage!

April 13, 2017

I went in with low expectations and left thinking I was not going to be able to get any vehicle. Went to a restaurant close by and was told to stop by... before going home, just to see if anything could be worked out. 2 hours later I was driving home with a brand new car! My first ever. So exciting. Thank you Jerry and Steve for everything. Perfect!

March 13, 2017

I went to KIA of Jackson and got way more than I expected possible. Before I could even get to the door Joe walked out to great me. He was very honest,... straight forward, and excited to help me find exactly what I wanted, at a price I could afford. I have never had a sales person be that attentive. The financial staff, tech staff, and even the ladies at the payment window were all so wonderful. If you ever choose KIA make sure you choose Joe as your sales representative he will make the process easy and make sure you are not disappointed!

March 10, 2017

I was having a repair done to my 2013 Kia when I we t to get it I met Melissa and mentioned I was interested in a quote for my car she was excellent she... came back with my terms and a offer on a brand new 2017 Kia I purchased it after a moment decision she had the paper work done and I drove off in my new car I am extremely happy a d will deal with Melissa again thank you very much

March 9, 2017

Alicia Stiles is our dealer of choice. This is the second time we 've dealt with her on a car and she makes the process extremely easy, she's great !

February 2, 2017

We told them what we wanted in the car and the payment and we got it. Everyone was very helpful and everyone was very nice. I love my car.