#1 Cochran Buick GMC Monroeville

333 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 5, 2021

Great service it was a good experience!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at #1 Cochran Of Monroeville. Thank you again for choosing #1 Coch...ran Of Monroeville and we hope to see you again.

August 7, 2020

My husband and I traded in our SUV for one at this location. What a smooth and quick experience. We drove an hour and a half to this dealership because... we wanted a specific car they had. I was able to do the credit application online as well as take pictures of my trade-in. I had an offer for my trade-in with a half hour. I asked if they would match the KBB value I received from their website and they did without any hassle! When we drove to the dealership to finalize everything, it was a fantastic and quick transaction. They started paperwork while we went for a test drive. By the time we came back, they had all the papers ready to sign. We MAYBE spent half an hour there total. Everyone wore masks due to COVID which made us feel comfortable. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and will keep probably go back for our next car(s)!

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We are very happy we could provide you with such a positive experience! If you have a...ny further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

• December 2, 2020

Vince Palmieri was amazing. Made experience very easy. Vince in very knowledgeable and very respectful. I will always buy off Vince and send all my family... and friends to him as I always do.

We greatly appreciate your kind words, your feedback, and your recommendations! It has been our pleasure making sure that you drive away in the right ...vehicles. We look forward to more opportunities to exceed your expectations in the future.

July 29, 2020

Most likely this will be he first and last vehicle I will buy from this dealership....I still currently in the buying process and I have sen this company... use bait n switch strategies. False representations of policies and ads clearly posted on their website. All I asked this company is to make things right and in return I got taken advantage of. I will certainly do my part to share my experience....people can decide for themselves whether to buy a vehicle from them. Side note: Notice all the follow-up comments from the dealership are how to make things right after the fact for poor experience.....should be making things right "during" the process.

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappoint...ed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (412) 373-3333 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

July 3, 2020

So I called about. 2015 GMC Yukon slt with 72,900 miles very nice suv they said they had it I made the 25 min drive to dealership. Test drive it they did... the evaluation on my trade I called my bank got all info they did all paper work got us to point to get down to monthly payments for them to turn around an tell me the Yukon was sold 4 days prior. So I wasted 2/12 hrs there for nothing. There response was sorry but we have another Yukon with 30,000 more miles on it with few little more options they give it to me for more price lol what a joke. I will never return there again.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us dir...ectly at (412) 373-3333 when you have a chance, as we'd like to make this up to you. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

February 3, 2020

Tim was in contact with me daily about a used vehicle advertised on cars.com that they didn't have on their lot yet. Great customer service and contacted... me at 1st. Tim told me the vehicle was coming in on Sunday and they would have more info Monday. He called me Tuesday and said it's going to be serviced and detailed and they hoped to have it ready for me to come view it by the end of the week. I never heard back from him so I called and left Tim and the manager messages, no return calls. Vehicle disappeared off the website (sold I assume). Still no return calls. Very unhappy and disappointed. I live 3 1/2 hours away so I couldn't just stop by to view it. Would not deal with them again.

Hi, we work hard to provide a fantastic experience to everyone. It's discouraging to see that you had a negative experience. We'd like the opportunity... to turn your experience around. Please reach out to us at (412) 843-0965 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn this experience into a positive one.

September 29, 2018

I was looking to buy new. The "#1" Cochran dealer had several new vehicles listed on cars.com. Upon inquiring via email, the price of said vehicles increased... by thousands. They are listing many vehicles as marked down/reduced in price to get contact, then they give you the real price. #scam #sleazy #shady #stayaway

Christopher, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. If you are ...willing to give us another chance, please reach out to us at (412) 373-3333 to speak to our manager directly.

September 10, 2018

My son and I were on the lot looking at another car, when we saw an escape we wanted. We were told it was just brought in on trade and they needed to... look it over and then would get back to us. We clearly expressed our interest. We waited an entire week for the car to be available and when we were finally called we made plans to go to the dealership. Friday night I completed an application for finance and was approved. We were getting ready to head up to purchase and contacted the sales agent we’d been dealing with all week at 3pm on Saturday to say we’d be there at 5 with the funds to purchase the vehicle. We did not attempt to haggle on price and we did not have a trade in to negotiate over. We were told they didn’t have our information (that we had entered on their website) and that the finance person had an appt Saturday at 5 and there was nothing they could do and we would have to come Monday to purchase the vehicle. I expressed concern that they said they didn’t have the information I submitted via their website and surprise that I couldn’t purchase the vehicle, and I was told “the person who handles the finance has an appointment at 5pm. Does that make sense?” I ignored the condescension and said that, “while it did ‘make sense’ to me, I had never had a car dealership not have the time (during business hours) to make a sale and that they better go tell anyone walking on their lot that they didn’t have any time to sell cars today.” As my son really wanted the car, we agreed to go Monday. After rearranging work schedules to go up on Monday, we called again to confirm they could fit us in this time and was told that the car had been sold Saturday morning. This dealership clearly has no interest in customer service or selling vehicles.

We appreciate all reviews, and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. We would like to work towards a reso...lution, so if you are willing, please reach out to us at (412) 373-3333 to discuss this further.

July 31, 2018

These people are very dishonest and shady. In fact I will be retaining an attorney and filing complaints with the Attorney General office and the FTC

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappoint...ed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (412) 843-0962 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

April 12, 2018

We wanted a fairly new car, a Cadillac, and had specific wants on our list. Our salesman, Jim Powers was wonderful. He and the staff couldn't have been... more professional and accomodating. We left purchasing a car that I love. What a wonderful experience--no need for us to go elsewhere. We drove the car home!!!!

It is great to hear that Jim took such good care of you! Congratulations on your new car, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is ever anyt...hing that we can do!