Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

73 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 16, 2019

I’ve bought a few cars over the years from different dealers and Cottage Grove Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram will from now on be my first stop. I’ve always... been a skeptic of car dealers and they went out of their way to prove to me their customers come first. My fiance and I needed a loan for a vehicle and dental work, they took care of everything! We got a better interest rate on the auto than any other banks we had spoke with and a much lower rate for the cash financing! Jeremy the salesmen was caring, fun, and diligent. Dan the service manager was polite and to the point answering all my questions about the warranty. Michael in finance was funny and took the time to listen to my concerns when the first bank turned us down. I hadn’t experienced or have I often heard where a car dealership creates a win win for everyone but they did and quickly too!! If you want a good deal, honesty, and a fun time buying a vehicle, these guys are for you!

June 21, 2019

I would have to say it was the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle. I was able to do most of the work via email and phone which made... it so much easier to do since I have to work. Jeremy was great answered all my questions and needs and got me into the jeep that I wanted. Thank you JCDR

June 16, 2019

Great experience Jeremy made my purchase very pleasant and easy. I will highly recommend Cottage Grove CDJR to anyone wanting to purchase a car. Thank... you Justin for explaining all the car's features, you were very helpful.

April 11, 2019

Jeremy made the process of buying our truck much less painful than expected. It seems as though everyone has a horror story, so suffice it to say that... we do, too. However, Cottage Grove Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is on the opposite end of that spectrum. Throughout our buying experience, it was clear that this dealership is concerned with helping their customers get what they want, instead of just making a sale. From the start, Jeremy was kind, funny, completely without pressure, and actually listened to our requests and desires. He took the time to accurately answer our questions instead of attempting to convince us the details were unimportant. We were able to handle many things over the phone, which was a tremendous benefit to us coming from out of town with our children. He kept things lighthearted and did not pressure us in the least. The atmosphere at the dealership was calm and relaxed, and the finance personnel kept that vibe going. Everyone was kind to our children and treated them with dignity. I'm not sure if I can accurately express how important this is to me or how upsetting it is when the opposite has occurred in the past. We were there for approx. 2 hours, start to finish. We requested cards from Jeremy before we left due to the intensely positive nature of our experience. Jeremy and the finance staff have won our business and we will tirelessly recommend them to anyone who will take the time to listen. They have our sincere thanks and gratitude.

February 2, 2019

I went in to see Justin Bahler to buy a Jeep. I had talked to him a couple weeks before that and felt comfortable and confident that he could help me get... the Jeep I wanted. He was friendly, and made my buying a Jeep, a great experience. I highly recommend Justin when looking for a new car.

September 27, 2018

Want a pleasant buying experience? Ask for Jeremy Ralston at Cottage Grove Dodge. We were treated with respect and honesty. We never felt like we were... being "talked into" anything.

June 30, 2018

I loved Jeremy my car salesman. He made my experience fun and very easy. Very truthful and very knowledgeable about all the different automobiles. Signing... of paperwork was quick and easy!

April 14, 2018

justin is the best salesman i have ever dealt with when buying a car . No pushing just great .I would use him again in a heartbeat!

April 12, 2018

My husband and I went to test drive a new Jeep Renegade and the only one on the lot was a used one. The Jeep was just barely used. Not many miles. We... test drove it and I fell in love with it. Jeremy was so nice and patient with us. We went home to talk about if we wanted to purchase it and get paperwork for financing. Jeremy was not pushy at all and answered all our questions. He showed us all the features on the jeep and made sure we knew all about the jeep before we purchased. We drove back the next day to buy the Jeep and Jeremy was outside waiting for us. He brought the jeep around so we could look one more time. We negotiated and came to a great agreement with our trade in no time. Paperwork was done and we were out the door in no time! It was worth the drive to Cottage Grove and all the people were so nice. The previous dealer I worked with was horrible. Jeremy restored my faith that buying a car does not have to be a painful experience. I plan to go to Cottage Grove for my next purchase and see Jeremy again. I will recommend to anyone. Thank you for everything!

April 2, 2018

Cottage Grove Crysler Dodge Jeep - J. Bahler help us to purchase a used Chevy. The whole process went very well. We are extremely pleased with the way... Justin was able to handle all of our questions and get us the best price for they vehicle we really wanted.