Shamrock Auto Group

Friday 9:30am–7:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(801) 361-9796 (801) 361-9796

Great inventory, low miles, great prices

Before going to Shamrock we had a pretty good idea of the car and features we were looking for, but were glad to have Kellen walk through the decision process with us. We were out of state buyers yet never felt like that would be a huge problem. Thanks!

I Just Bought The Truck Of My Dreams!

I just bought the truck of my dreams from Shamrock and the sales people were great to work with! A few days later I noticed a few problems and I got a little worried. Most places give you the cold shoulder after you give them the cash but that was not the case at all with these guys. They took great care of me and worked with me to fix the problem. I would definitely recommend buying your next car from Shamrock. They will treat you right.

Very Pleased

This was the 2nd car we have purchased through the Shamrock Group. We have been very pleased with the quick, easy process and the willingness the salesmen have had to work with us. They are very friendly and we have enjoyed working with them.

Helpful and Friendly

This was the first car I have ever purchased, but Shamrock helped it all go smoothly. I love my car! There were a few hiccups with my paperwork, but Shamrock smoothed everything efficiently.

I thought these guys were great

They were very easy to work with, honest, and to the point. They were also great with the trade and helping us get into the car that I always wanted for my family. Very family friendly-had movies and snacks for my girls while we talked. Great experience and I would recommend to anyone.

No Haggle

Shamrock provided the best value with car and price.

Friendly and no pressure

They have a helpful staff. Worked with us on financing to do it the way we needed it done and did not give up until a solution was found! Very positive and helpful.

Liked working w/ knowledgeable, straight-up staff

The competitor we were considering does a more thorough job on the detailing. When we got home we found old french fries and shake and dirt in several of the cup holders-kinda gross. Car photos on internet are not as good as some other takes. Things were really efficient on your end and fair. I like your approach to car buying and would use you guys again. Thanks

Very best vehicle buying experience we've ever had

Excellent selection of cars! Competitive prices!-The best service we've seen in the industry. No pressure to buy. No games-Kellen was fabulous! The next time we are in the market for a vehicle, the Shamrock Group will be our first stop!

Shamrock has good people

The most important part was that they had the make and model we wanted and in good condition. It wasn't an auction car with lots of cosmetic defects. Kellen was knowledgeable, friendly and helped us get good financing. It was a positive experience.