INFINITI of Warwick

New (855) 870-6121 (855) 870-6121
Used (855) 223-6260 (855) 223-6260
Service (855) 333-2072 (855) 333-2072

Internal display control problem

Recently brought my car into the dealership for a problem syncing my phone to the bluetooth system. During my visit, it was discovered that I had a malfunction with the internal display control, which normally would not have been covered as the warranty had lapsed. Infiniti chose to make the repairs at no cost to me. We have been working with this service department for almost 5 years, since we purchased the vehicle; they are the best, hands down. Sergio Vaz, the service representative we usually work with, is absolutely the best!!

Dealer response

Thank you for the amazing review, Barbara. We will be sure to thank Sergio and the rest of the team for providing you with excellent service. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We look forward to your next visit.

High level professionalism

I routinely get my 2015 Q40 serviced here. Ron and Sergio are truly professional and knowledgeable. Service and repairs are always done promptly and to my satisfaction.

Dealer response

Hector, Thank you for sharing your experience with Ron and Sergio! We're happy to hear you're satisfied with your repairs! Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future if you need any further auto-related assistance.

Great dealer even better service department

I have bought several Infinitis from Infiniti of Warwick and always had them serviced at the dealership. Sergio Vaz and his team are outstanding. I have never had to bring my vehicle back for inadequate service. I deal only with Segio because he is the best.

Dealer response

Anthony, thank you for the positive feedback! We are delighted to know that you are a loyal customer and that Sergio is always helpful with your service experiences. We look forward to any future visits.

Consumer

Bill was great to work with throughout my time testing this car. Best experience I have ever had. He has integrity and works hard to help find the best fit and even has great follow up after purchase.

Dealer response

Integrity is very important to our team. We try to meet all guests needs in a timely and accurate manner. Come back and see us soon.

4.0

Excellent service.

The gentlemen working parts and service were extremely nice and professional They took my son's car in at last minute and returned it same day The customer service in all aspects was amazing

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing us! We hope to see you again in the future!

The skinny on Infiniti of Warwick

I just purchased the Q50 3.0T model from Steve Romjue. What a pleasant experience; it justified the cost of a new car purchase. The entire process was effortless and rewarding. Each department was so cooperative and friendly. Exceptional customer service. Thank you Infiniti team!

Dealer response

Thank you for your review! We'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Customer service is alive & well

Max & Steve thank you for honoring all my requests as well as staying late and missing most of your office Xmas party. I cannot thank you enough. Customer service is not only alive and well at this Infiniti location it is exceeding expectations!

Dealer response

We appreciate the wonderful feedback. Thank you! We're thrilled to know that Max and Steve went above and beyond to ensure you were well taken care of. Don't hesitate to reach out to us should you need anything else.

I love my New car �� thanks to Steve Romjue

I was involved in a car accident and 2008 Camry was a Total loss. Needed a car ASAP! I was aware of my poor credit but still gave it a try and got Denied by 2 Different Dealers but i didn't give up and Try Infiniti of Warwick and luckily Steve Romjue answer my call and he just made majic happen for me �� now im Driving a beautiful car and paying very low monthly payments �� im Absolutely Satisfied �� Thank you Steve Romjue ✨

Dealer response

Hello Jholle, Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. We are thrilled that we could get you into a vehicle that was right for you. Steve will be notified of your satisfaction. Have a great day!

1.0

Very bad service

Had BCM replaced. Over charged.Paul in service Wanted to do unnecessary work. Did not reset electric power. Ripped my leather seat. Even reached out to Sam the general manager and still no response to my complaints.

Dealer response

Wendy, I am sorry to hear about any services and any lack of communication that led to your distrust. We pride ourselves on the high-quality standards we maintain and I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about your concerns. Could you please email your preferred contact information to me at Cmusone@penskeautomotive.com? Thank you, Chris Musone Management Team INFINITI of Warwick

Purchase

Went in to Infiniti of Warwick to check out the new QX50. Was very satisfied with the car & made a purchase with Steve Romjue. Highly recommend him - a smooth easy transaction. No pressure and works with you to make things happen. AAA+++

Dealer response

Thank you for reviewing us and congrats on your new car! We wish you the best!