Stapleton Motors

Friday 9:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(888) 892-7544 (888) 892-7544

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Experience!

Saw the truck online. I received good info on phone. Great in-house customer service

Pleasant Experience

I can honestly say without a doubt, this was the easiest and most pleasant experience we've ever had buying a used car. Will definitely refer Stapleton Motors to our friends.

Like buying a truck from an old friend...

It has been about 24 hours since I purchased my truck from Stapleton Motors and I am still in awe at how 'low-pressure' my buying experience was. Harvey, Bob, and the gang were so personable and friendly it felt like I was buying my truck from an old friend. They didn't force me into anything I didn't want to buy and they allowed me to take my time in making decisions regarding this purchase. I will honestly never buy from another dealership - these guys know what they're doing. The vehicle, the price, and the service I received from Stapleton Motors exceeded all of my expectations. I'm a pretty hard guy to please, especially when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. I can safely say that I am beyond pleased with this dealership. Stapleton Motors is, in my opinion, the best dealership in the entire Denver Metro area. With Gratitude, Kyle Burch

Awesome Job!

Harvey was very helpful in every bit of the process. From the moment we walked up we felt no pressure at all. This was a good experience!

Easy buying process

Easy pre-approval. Excellent customer service and fast and painless car buying experience. Awesome place to buy a car!!

Great Service

Excellent Service. Helped every step of the way. Seamless

Great honest service

Good people, honest, efficient. I'd tell my grandma to shop here

Where you should go to buy a car!

Very personable, great service, great prices. Would highly recommend

Very low pressure dealer

Came in told them what vehicle I was interested in, they gave me the keys and let me take a test drive. Very few dealers will let you test drive a vehicle without a sales person. Told them I wanted the vehicle and was out of there in less than an hour...start to finish. Great place to purchase a car/truck. This will be the first place I go when I'm shopping for another vehicle. They were kind enough to deliver my car since I was adding and not replacing one.

4.0

Had a great experience at Stapleton Motors!

Harvey was a great salesperson to work with! Will come back again!