Stapleton Motors

Friday 9:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(888) 892-7544 (888) 892-7544

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service

Great service and experience dealing with Stapleton Motors. Will recommend to friends and family.

Great deal on a good truck!

Customer service was excellent!! Bob and Harvey made a very experienced car buyer feel good about the sale and quality of the product.

Spectacular service, knowledgeable about inventory

We experienced spectacular service as soon as we stepped foot in Stapleton Motors. Harvey helped us test drive the vehicle we were interested in and Shon was able to run all the numbers in order to get the proper financing. We have never bought a vehicle with such helpful and caring people that cared what we wanted to drive!

Above and beyond!

Shon and Bob went well over above and beyond to make sure we could get this truck. I will not buy anywhere else

Easy transaction, great car!

I have been shopping for a cor for my son for the last two weeks. Visiting all sorts of dealerships. These guys were easy, honest and pleasant to work with. Great car!

Great Service!

Overall experience was very good, low to no pressure. Explained questions well. Would recommend dealership to a friend.

Easy Car Deal

Harvey took perfect car of my wife throughout the process. Thank you!

Wonderful Service/Great People

Harvey is respectful and professional. The whole team seems to be very friendly.

Great Customer Service!

Looking for a new car and Bob made this a very easy experience!

Great dealership!

I was referred by Fred. He really liked this dealership. I am in complete agreement with him. You guys are great! Very quick and professional!