Mazda of Escondido

New Used Service

May 12, 2017

2 new mazdas We love them. The second pair from Barb

April 17, 2017

Great time spending the day getting a new car black or white was the tough decision. Black it is!

April 14, 2017

Had a fantastic experience here at Mazda Escondido!! Barb was an absolute pleasure to work with!

April 10, 2017

Happy deal! Beautiful car.meeting all expectations with lots of new toys and gadgets

March 11, 2017

I had such a great experience with Barb. She made it enjoyable to buy a car.

February 17, 2017

Will helped me decide on a purchase. He was informative, helpful, and made the process painless. I'd come back and recommend friends to him when looki...ng for a car.

July 25, 2014

My wife and I went to Mazda of Escondido with her mother to purchase a GMC Acadia. The test drive went well. The car seemed to be in great shape. Clea...ned of course to make it presentable. Within a week, the transmission had issues and left my wife and 2 year old daughter on the side of the road. They made us use our AAA to get it down there, but said they would take care of it. They continually said that the car would not repeat the issue. The service manager even tried to make the claim that the aftermarket backup camera and sensors is what caused it. Did I mention that i used their aftermarket installer and his parts? We drove the car a week and it did it again. We got the car to them. I was assured they would go through the transmission to make sure everything was fixed. I was specifically told that they will take care of it and that our extended warranty wouldnt be used. They tell us they are going to send it to GMC. I asked if I could take it to a dealer closer to home that I trusted, they refused. 10 days later, after we paid for the insurance of the rental car and gas for second time, we return to pick up our vehicle that we are assured is top notch. We receive a letter in the mail stating that the work they performed was actually done through our warranty. It was not taken by them at all. I shrug it off and thank my stars that my family has a safe vehicle to drive. After a month of driving, the car repeats the same issue a third time. I take it to the dealer I originally asked to do the work, and they tell me that the only item replaced was an exterior part of the transmission. I am now currently waiting for a new transmission to come from GM. If you are looking for a used car you can trust, or a dealership that is honest, this is not the one for you. I expected a lot more from a penske owned dealership. I am now both frustrated and angry that we were lied to, let down, and in my opinion cheated. If you find yourself near this location, feel free to do your best Usain Bolt impression while listening to the flock of seagulls and "RUN!"

December 12, 2012

My over all experience was great. My dealer (Barb Shev) was very knowledgable, and I could tell she had my best interest at hand. She also had an awes...ome manager who was working the earlier part of the shift. I believe his name was Allan. I truly felt he gave the best that he could give. Other than that, I felt they gave me a great offer. The only thing I was uncomfortable about was dealing with the Financial Advisor (Massoud) Although he stated he had me in his best interest, the pressure to add the alarm system and the wuarantee was a bit much. I tried turning it down quite a few times, and stressed that it would add on top of my monthly payments. He stressed on how good of a deal it was, but it seemed as though he did not care about my concerns about the payments. He stretched out the value over the entire term to pay off my car, but my main thing was the monthly payment. I felt pressured, and didn't like his technique or tactic. He gave the option to think about it within a 60 days grace, but after sleeping on it, I definitely want to retract and cancel it. I know the risk I will be making, but overall, lost sleep over the choice I made out of pressure.

Mazda of Escondido