Mazda of Escondido

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 8:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(855) 628-5705 (855) 628-5705

3.9

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

Great over all except...

My over all experience was great. My dealer (Barb Shev) was very knowledgable, and I could tell she had my best interest at hand. She also had an awesome manager who was working the earlier part of the shift. I believe his name was Allan. I truly felt he gave the best that he could give. Other than that, I felt they gave me a great offer. The only thing I was uncomfortable about was dealing with the Financial Advisor (Massoud) Although he stated he had me in his best interest, the pressure to add the alarm system and the wuarantee was a bit much. I tried turning it down quite a few times, and stressed that it would add on top of my monthly payments. He stressed on how good of a deal it was, but it seemed as though he did not care about my concerns about the payments. He stretched out the value over the entire term to pay off my car, but my main thing was the monthly payment. I felt pressured, and didn't like his technique or tactic. He gave the option to think about it within a 60 days grace, but after sleeping on it, I definitely want to retract and cancel it. I know the risk I will be making, but overall, lost sleep over the choice I made out of pressure.