M&M Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (318) 319-2342 (318) 319-2342
Used (318) 319-2348 (318) 319-2348
Service (318) 319-2349 (318) 319-2349

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

The BEST experience!

I am so thankful for Mr. Doug Gann and all his help. He kept me informed through the whole process and got me the best deal! I couldn’t be more happy with my new ride! Thank you so much Doug! 😁

Overall great experience!!

The overall level of professionalism, respect and service is second to none! I highly recommend M&M Hyundai to anyone in the market looking!! I bought a 2018 Hyundai Elantra for a graduation gift for my son!! He loves it!!

Grateful

Just coming out of bankruptcy I thought my husband and I had no chance of ever owning a brand new car. I was wrong. We were in desperate need of a second car and Mr. Timothy Roberts made our dream come true. He is awesome. He has a warm spirt and really takes his time to understand your situation and gets u the best deal for u. Go to M &M Hyundai and you too can have your dreams come true. Thank you Mr. Roberts for all that you do. God bless.

Wonderful Experience!

This was definitely the best experience buying a new vehicle I have ever had. The quickest car purchase I have ever been apart of. M&M Hyundai lived up to its motto! Low price and absolutely no hassle! Thanks for giving us the best SUV buying experience ever!

Dealer response

Thanks for the kind words... we appreciate your business and welcome you to the Hyundai family!!!

Only place I shop for a car!!

m&m is the best place to shop for a car. Doug always has done his hardest to get me the best deal available.. I never shop anywhere else. The staff is phonomenal!!

A 5 Star rating !

My salesman, John Thompson, was professional, knowledgeable, and did everything you could imagine to make my decision comfortable with no pressure. Great low price for a new car with all kinds of bells and whistles that comes standard with my car. I recommend M&M Hyundai and salesman John Thompson. Go by and see for yourself.

Best experience

I had the best service possible, very helpful and informative, I would recommend them to anyone I know looking to buy a new or used vehicle!!

Fast and Efficient

This was the most enjoyable car buying experience I’ve ever had! Doug was so efficient, we left driving our new car in only a couple of hours!

Smooth first time buyer experience

Everyone at M & M Hyundai was very friendly, knowledgeable, and made us feel comfortable from the moment we walked in. Tim took good care of us, answering our questions and making everything easy to understand. We are really pleased with our new Sonata.

Great sellers, friendly and not pushy. Very informative and

Would recommend to anyone in the Hyundai market. Dropped in with nearly a decision made, and wasn't pushy with a sale or trying to sway, worked with what we wanted and gave us a great deal.