Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 381 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

381 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram from DealerRater.com

• July 15, 2017

Walked in to look at Jeep Compass, staff was so welcoming especially our specialist Darrel Williams. OM was very general ans helpful. Highly recommnd!

May 14, 2018

replaced my 30,000 mile plugs with 50/100,000 plugs to cut service cost & bring in more customers with better service. regards Pat Tomori

May 10, 2018

Love our Jeep Grand Cherokee. The first time routine servicing went great. Best experience I have ever had. Service agent Ann made the process smooth ...and quick and my hats off to the service techs who did a fine job. I look forward to doing more business with the dealership again.

May 7, 2018

On Saturday I went to the dealership looking to least the 2019 Jeep Cherokee that was on their website listed for $123.00 per month for a period of 24... months with 0 down. The stock number is 90005. Mike the dealer that asked me if I needed help checked to see if the car was available and then tole me that he "was surprised that it actually was" and usually "the cars are not available" that are advertised. The disclaimer showed a rebate for a current lessee of a NON Chrysler product and never mentioned a rebate for military. All of a sudden I was being told that the price of the lease was $250.00 per month and I did not qualify for the military rebate or the "current lessee of a Chrysler product" What how did that change? The other choice was for me to give them over $4,500.00 up front if I wanted the car for their advertised price of $123.00. Shameful. On both Saturday night and Sunday the car was still advertised on their website showing the low scam pricing. Now today the car disclaimer has magically changed. AVOID this unscrupulous dealership at all costs because they will cost you a lot of money.

May 4, 2018

SUPER satisfied!!!!! I have purchased a lot of new cars over the years & Rt 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge by far was the BEST experience I ever had. From Sal...es to Service AWESOME people to deal with. Nice, courteous & VERY friendly people. HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 3, 2018

Thanks to the great team there @Route 18 and their quick response, I am back on the road in less than one day. Ann was right on top of everything fro...m the time I called in, throughout the diagnosis of the problem and timely communications throughout the quick service provided. Technicians were spot on with the suspected cause of the problem and provided a quick turnaround as planned. Based on my experience, I couldn???t be happier with my Jeep and knowing that there are great service centers out there if you need service when you???re far from home... Dale Thompson

April 19, 2018

Do not bring your car here to get it fixed. I brought my chrystler here because of a front end noise. They did $937 worth of work on my car and I drov...e away with the same problem. I bring it to a different mechanic all to find out it has a completely different problem (and very obvious problem) than what they fixed. These people are a complete rip off. Now I have to pay another $900 for my car to be fixed right.

LisaB

No, Chris you have not looked into this problem and corrected it. The problem is that you fixed something that 1) Did not need to be fixed. 2) Had not...hing to do with the problem. Your service department changed the struts and strut mounts, but the problem was the sway bar. Now, your receptionist is telling me to bring the car back and if it is something you already fixed then you will cover the work, but if not it will be $150 to diagnose it if I do not get the car fixed by your dealership. So unless you are going to give me back my $937 then there is nothing you can do. You charged me $937 to fix what was not broken. Two other mechanics told me it was the sway bar and NOT the struts as you replaced. I had he sway bar fixed for $190 at Family Auto and now my car is absolutely fine. Your dealership did me very wrong.

April 13, 2018

Towed my Chrysler minivan into Rt. 18 CJD on Saturday to have the transmission replaced. Thursday I was driving it home. Great Service! Chris calle...d me and kept me informed as to the progress. All went as discussed. Vehicle drives better than before. Thanks guys. Excellent work! Mike

April 4, 2018

Thank you for the great service and taking care of my care. I was in and out very quickly and appreciate that very much today.

April 2, 2018

My Dakota was just given a new trans. and many other parts. Which took two weeks to do. All covered by warranty they did a great job and they didn't... sell me the vehicle. They offered a loaner car which I didn't need. they kept me advised of the work as it went along Dante De Matteo

Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram