Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

470 reviews

470 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 20, 2019

In for my 12,000 mile service,in and out in less 45 min.Ann Schulz very pleasant and professional, paper completed out the door fast.

November 19, 2019

The entire experience was great. I worked with Darrell Williams throughout the process of ordering my new Jeep. I never felt pressured and Darrel kept... me informed at every stage of the order. I would recommend Darrell and Rt 18 dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

So happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us! We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

November 14, 2019

TOP NOTCH! Makes service appointments a treat. Thorough, efficient, pleasant and know how.Ann is the greatest by far! It' always a treat to have Ann as... your Service Advisor.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and your kind words!

November 8, 2019

Tommy was a joy to work with........Route 18 services our challenger.....so far no major problems with any aspect of their dealership. Tommy knows the... ropes and the vehicles. Thanks again.

November 7, 2019

My Ram truck lease was up and I was dreading the whole car buying process again to the point that I waited until the very last day my lease was up. After... a days work at the last minute I was scrambling around searching for RAM dealers near me with good reviews and I came across rt 18 which had great reviews and so many of the reviews had highly recommended Tommy the sales man and so I called asked to speak with Tommy and within minutes he was already working the numbers with me over the phone and giving me my options. I drove there and met him in person where he walked me through everything and was able to seal the deal within 20 min. This is by far the fastest car buying experience in the 15 years of leasing cars! He doesn't beat around the bush, he's straight forward, and knows his stuff he was funny "the reviews didn't lie!" He is amazing! thank you Tommy for the smoothest and fastest experience at a dealer.

November 6, 2019

Mike was the best. He went above my expectations. He showed interest and took care of all my concerns and questions. Will recommend to every I know.

November 1, 2019

Friendly and knowledgeable. This was our second lease with this dealership, so we were pleased enough to use them again . We will also use service at this... site.

November 1, 2019

Dropped off our Jeep Commander for front brakes - they took us right away AND ran through the entire vehicle and found two recalls and corrected them as... well. Not only was the price amazing - but the customer service AND service was amazing!! Keep rises like new! Thank you!!!

October 30, 2019

Turned in my lease and did another lease. The whole process was smooth from start to finish. Very much would recommend Route 18 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram... to family and friends.

October 27, 2019

Tommy Eckhart was excellent help a lot knew all about the car I wanted jeep Gladiator helped get the price down as much I would go back to him