Ash Auto Group

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
(602) 635-3387 (602) 635-3387

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

The best dealership

We bought two cars and they were the best cars we have ever bought the company was so nice and helpful and the cars were very nicely cared it is the best place we’ve ever bought cars from

4.0

Very quick and easy process with very nice salesman. Did...

Very quick and easy process with very nice salesman. Did not get the first choice and I am very happy.

Very friendly and honest

Working with Ray was the best experience my husband and I ever had working with a dealership. Very honest and friendly from start to finish. Would definitely recommend anyone looking for a car to go and see Ray.

Great service

I worked with Ray Marin and he was so helpful and kind! The whole process of buying my car was so smooth and quick I couldn’t believe it! I talked to him in a Saturday and by Monday he had me approved and had a car ready for me to test drive the next day, which I did, and I purchased it and took it home that quickly. It was the easiest car purchase I’ve ever had. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the help I had with this! And I love my car! It drives really smooth, had great pick up and gets great gas mileage. I highly recommend this dealership!

Ash auto group: Awesome

From start to finish, Ray was professional worked all week with lenders to get me in the car. He was awesome. I believe he went above and beyond to get me into this vehicle. I noticed all the other employees there seemed really happy to help as well. I will definitely refer people and will return again. Thank you Ray.

Above and Beyond

I recently purchase a used vehicle from Ash Auto, I will have to say it's one of the best experiences I've had in a long time buying a car. Ryan is very friendly and professional to work with. He provides all the details of vehicle up front and as well as the financing, there are no number games. The car I purchase was in great condition, Ryan provided all the details of the inspection work done by his local service company. I also had the car inspected by my service company as well, Ash Auto sales clear and dependable cars. I highly recommend Ash Auto to anyone needing to buy a used car in the future. Thank you Ash Auto.

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy we could help you find the perfect vehicle and gave you the ultimate auto-purchasing experience.

shopping for a car

my name is Sharita, and i just want to thank Ryan for an outstanding job in getting me into a vehicle. At at time when my credit wasnt and still isnt stellar i was able to start driving again. it was a smooth process as we did everything either my text or email. when i arrived to pick the car up i was there less than 30 minutes. i will be hopefully be doing business with them in the future.

Dealer response

Thank you Sharita for the 5 star review! We hope to see you again soon!

Chevy Equinox

First time purchasing a vehicle through this type of dealer. Was impressed. No large dealer pressure or passing you on to finance department for up selling. Financing was a pleasant surprise and very easy. Ryan was professional and trustworthy.

Dealer response

Thank you Bert! We are thrilled to hear you had a stress-free auto purchasing experience!

All I can say is that these guys are freaking awes

Wow what an awesome experience I had with these guys. No hassle application they help you from Step 1 to step 10..... once you are approved you set a time to go pick your car up they take you in there take you back there and show you the car go over every detail and you go in and sign your papers and you're out the door what an experience

Dealer response

Thank you David! It was a pleasure working with you. Come back to visit us again soon!

Best car purchse EVER. Period!

Ash Auto truly has created an auto purchasing experience unlike any other dealership. They had exactly what i was looking for, and the whole process took less than 30 minutes. Family owned and operated and it shows. Thank you!!

Our pleasure, thank you!