Elyria Ford

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2 Cars, 2 great experiences

We've bought two vehicles at Elyria Ford in the past few years, and have had 2 great experiences. Also, had one serviced there a few times and that was no hassle at all, and things were done on time. Would definitely go there again for a purchase.

Elyria Ford Purchase

I recently purchased a Ford Explorer from Elyria Ford and could not be happier with my new car. Not only did the sales department get me into the car I wanted, I also felt I was given a more than fair value for my trade-in. Would highly recommend selecting Elyria Ford to friends and family if they were deciding to purchase, lease or have their current vehicle serviced.

Great overall experience

The process was made very easy by the staff. I also did not feel very pressured at all to force a decision, and came back later in the week after I had sat on the idea.

Great Experience

I bought both of my daughters Focuses there and they did a great job. I would highly recommend Elyria Ford.

Great Service Department

Had my car repaired in the service department. The service staff was very freindly and helpful. They got my car repaired quickly and had my on my way. I will go back to them for all of my service needs in the future.