Bob Tomes Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Satisfied New Explorer owner
    April 17, 2018

Best Car buying experience ever! My sales person Krista Allen, Floor Manager and Finance Manager Jeff made my purchase on 4/12/18 the best new car exp...erience I've ever had. Everyone was professional, accommodating with no pressure or real haggling. I've already recommended Bob Tomes Ford to several of my friends.

Great help!
    April 11, 2018

Ryan Fisher went above and beyond to make buying a car for our son that is away at College easy! He even coordinated the car’s transport to Georgia an...d kept it protected in a hail storm before it shipped. Ryan and the rest of the team were all fantastic to work with!!!

Car experience was excellent!!!
    April 7, 2018

Damian Umana was outstanding! I highly recommend him to anyone who is willing to reach their car goals! Thank you so much Bob Tomes Ford!

We are certainly happy to hear about the 5-star experience you had with us recently. From Damian and the entire Bob Tomes Ford team, thank you!

Troy Springs was my sales person. First class! A++
    April 6, 2018

My sales person was Troy Springs and he is the reason I purchased my vehicle here. Hands down a great experience!! Knowledgeable and very helpful in a...ssisting me in purchasing the right car for me!!

Thank you for your business and your review! We're glad that Troy helped you have a five-star experience at our dealership. We appreciate your repeat ...business and you recommending us to friends!

Great Service
    March 31, 2018

I just took my new F-150 in for its first service. I could not have ask to be treated any better. I pulled in and talked to Chip - told him I was ther...e for the first oil change and he jumped right on it. He immediately got the ball rolling and I was in and out in less than 45 minutes. Sam made it a point to check in with me to see if I needed anything. By only being there for an oil change, that was pretty cool! Chip took care of me and I was gone in no time at all. Great Job Chip!!!!!! It's nice to deal with people that know to do their job!! Thanks BT Ford.........

TJ - we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Bob Tomes ford. We appreciate you mentioning Chip & Sam, we'll... be sure to pass on your kind words! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Straight forward and honest customer service .
    March 29, 2018

Simple easy with no hype...the old way of doing business..put the customer first, and you sale pitch. So many sale persons are looking to get rich of ...one person instead of of make a deal.

Jerome - we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Bob Tomes ford. Your recommendation means so much to us an...d we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your 5-star experience.

New Car Purchase
    February 8, 2018

Eric Kurtzbein took great care of me with trade in and purchase of a new Mustang. I have bought many cars from Bob Tomes and this particular experien...ce was the smoothest. Great Job Eric!

Thank you for choosing Bob Tomes Ford! We appreciate your 5-star review and mentioning our team mate Eric! Looking forward to your repeat business!

Chad Deering
    February 1, 2018

Neil and the service team did and quick and efficient job on my Ford Fusion. They were very professional, and I would recommend them to my friends an...d family.

We're so happy about your recommendation! Thank you for your 5-star review!

My first choice
    January 29, 2018

Good job, although they didn't have my oil filter and had double the wait time while filter was delivered. Will use thier service department again, J...ohnathan was very helpful.

We apologize for the wait time but appreciate you choosing Bob Tomes Ford! Thank you for your 5-star review!

New car experience
    January 16, 2018

Just bought myself a new F-150, Gil McDaniel who I have had the privilege of working with when I bought my wife’s last car a year ago, He recognized... me when I walked in and it was all easy after that . Gil’s knowledge made it very easy for me to settle on a truck that would meet my needs . Closed the deal and was on my way home in in a short period of time . Thanks Gil

We appreciate your 5-star review! Congratulations on your new F-150! Looking forward to serving you for years to come!

Bob Tomes Ford