Bob Tomes Ford

284 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 28, 2020

Best vehicle buying experience we have ever had. We came in with a specific vehicle in mind, Tanner Nguyen (Salesman) was an absolute pleasure to deal... with. He answered all of my wife and I’s questions and with Jerry Myers (Sales Manager) they got us max value for our trade in. We are very pleased with our Expedition MAX. We will be doing business with Tanner in the future and all sales people should strive to be as honest and helpful as Tanner. I also have to compliment the entire staff at the dealership as everyone went out of their way to be kind and courteous to our children as well. If the pandemic has you concerned, the online application process was incredibly easy and made pickup of our vehicle very quick. If you’re looking for the best deal on a new Ford, go see Tanner Nguyen at Bob Tomes Ford.

November 19, 2020

First time to buy a new vehicle in a while. Lane was my sales person and he was so professional, kind and really knows the product. Will definitely buy... from this dealership again.

October 27, 2020

Read every word of every page you sign because they will lie to you to your face to get you to pay for extra add ons. I was told the easycare maintenance... package would provide free oil changes for the first two years. I try to get my second one and I’m told it expired even though I bought the car 6 months ago. I asked how that could be and he explained that it’s 2 years or 20,000 miles whichever comes first. I don’t know what they charged me for it but I wish I had declined it. I can’t wait to find out what other lies I’ll learn about when I need something fixed. Oh and they charge anywhere from $200 to $300 to change the oil and a few other things I don’t even need. I’ve posted bad reviews before about bad service and was always talked into deleting it. Not this time. This review is going on Google next and whatever else I can find.

October 18, 2020

Last Thursday I stopped in to get an oil change without an appointment. I was prepared to wait but as he has done many times before Hunter came through.... I was able to get a Works package completed in a decent time and they even allowed me to use a space for a conference call I had forgotten about. I love that Hunter is my advisor because he always explains things thoroughly and let's me know what's urgent and needs to be fixed immediately or what's coming down the pipline. And although Casey (my previous advisor) is in a different position he always takes a few minutes to stop and ask how things are going and if I need anything... Thanks Hunter (and Casey) for the A-1 service!! I appreciate y'all!!!

October 7, 2020

First off I am not one to really enjoy or place a bad review of anyone! Being xmilitary senior citizen I puchased a 2008 ford e350 superduty van 3 years... ago. Purchased it from NBC NEWS drove from CA 3 years ago 2017 to Bob Tomes Ford showed my free inspection coupons and they raised the van and produced an $8000.00 estimate. Upon notice I asked to show me and I was not allowed into the service shop for insurance reasons? RED FLAG! asked for my van back and dispite free inspection coupons charged me $100 and change to return for the mechanics labor. I paid went to Firestone nothing BOBTOMES listed was needed had new shocks and tires and a new steering box replaced for $3000.00 and have not returned to BOBTOMES till Oct 5th 2020had an oil change went well and had them listen to a ticking noise made a return appointment for Oct 8th. Went to drop off early when their service advisor listen to the tick the same guy aware of my problem tick with 2 other service advisors listening on Oct 5th said HEY WE CANNOT LOOK INTO THE ENGINE AND CANNOT DO ANY KIND OF ENGINE REPAIR ! YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO GET AN ESTIMATE FOR A COMPLETE ENGINE TEAR OUT AND REPLACEMENT! BECAUSE OF WARRANTY ISSUES WE CANNOT DO ANY OPENING OF VALVE COVERS OR LOOK AT YOUR NOISE! Wow why was I not told this 2 days ago? Plus I arranged my brother from Celina to Mckinney for a ride home. Then he says YOUR BETTER OFF WITH A SMALL LOCAL REPAIR SHOP! they can meet your needs. So in review BOBTOMES FORD IN MCKINNEY TEXAS is good for oilchanges only 3 years ago a RIPOFF FOR SERVICE and now unable to look and disgnose a engine tick? Make a better choice for your Ford vehicle needs stay away from this location.

October 6, 2020

Coach and Chase Prater and everyone there are the best. Bob Tomes dealership is AWESOME!!! Will always recommend this dealership yo family and friends!!!... I have bought 3 vehicles here so that should say how good they are.

September 17, 2020

Great Service EVERY time we shop for a vehicle- have bought 7 so far and always GREAT! Jeff in Finance is Always on the ball!!

September 15, 2020

I have been a customer since 2003 when I need a new vehicle I don't even consider shopping other dealers Floyd Lawrence in the fleet department always... delivers my family and I have purchased like twelve new vehicles there The process is always very quick and the price is fair unlike other dealerships that want you to spend the entire day going back and fourth until they wear you down

August 10, 2020

This is my fifth car and my first new car I purchased here in the past 8 years. Loved all my Ford F - 250 Eddie

July 14, 2020

I have been doing my New Truck shopping at Bob Tomes Ford for the last 11 years. Every single time I walk in for a new vehicle or service I am treated... like I am the only person in the building. Everyone is asking if you have been helped and ready to help you with any and every need. Jacob has been my salesman for my last two Fords. He is super knowledgeable and he gets me in and out quick.