• New car? This is the place!

Just bought a new Escape. I had a wonderful experience. Need a new car? Ask for Dennis or Brian. Professional, courteous, and friendly!

• Buy your Ford in McKinney

The friendly, helpful staff made this major purchase easy. Gil went the extra mile to make it happen.

• Great Ride / Great Service!!

A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I came into Bob Tomes Ford in McKinney looking for a new SUV. We already had one in mind when we were introduced to Tommy, one of the sales guys there. He took us out onto the lot, directly to the one we were looking for and showed us the vehicle. It was really nice, but not quite what I wanted after seeing it. I asked Tommy if he had any similar to that one, but with different features. Right away, he knew what I was asking for and led us to the one I now own. Tommy was extremely knowledgeable, and one of the nicest guys all around. He made the experience for us extremely comfortable, with no pressure what so ever. Whatever questions we had, he was able to answer. When it came down to making a deal, he did everything he could to get us in the neighborhood of what was comfortable for us, including offering us 0% financing, which I wound up qualifying for. Tommy really made sure we were well taken care of. The whole experience was just fantastic… never have I purchased a vehicle with as little haggling and no pressure, and in and out the door with the SUV of my dreams in such a short amount of time. Even the financing was a great experience. When my wife and I are ready for another vehicle, you better believe we’ll be heading back to Bob Tomes Ford in McKinney!

• Excellent!

I recently purchased a new mustang GT350 from Bob Tomes Ford. Mr. Alvarez was a wonderful salesperson, always willing to help me and answer any questions I had. The other staff was excellent as well, everyone was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. While I am not planning on shopping for a new vehicle in the near future, when I do shop again, I plan to return there!

• Satisfied Customer Bob Tomes Ford

Ali Mehravar was terrific. He listened well and showed us a number of trucks before we narrowed it down to 2. He was not pushy and gave my wife and I time to discuss. He gave us his honest opinion on which one he thought would best fit our needs. This was our 3rd vehicle in 10 years from Bob Tomes. The staff is great and I trust the service department completely.

• Service

Philip Milam is the man to go to, thank you for being polite and getting things done for myself and my family

Kyle, we are so proud to help you and your family out with your service needs. Phillip will be glad to hear you appreciated his service. Thanks for the great review!

• I will always come here

Thanks for the great review! Phillip will be so happy to hear you enjoyed your time working with him. Come back soon!

I went to get my car serviced here and I met a man named Philip Milan, he was amazing I got everything I needed in a very timely manner. I will always use Bob tomes the customer service is just amazing .

• Awesome place to go for anything

Everything I go and/or call I always ask for Philip Milam, he is so helpful about everything. The atmosphere here is amazing and I always recommend my family and friends to come here for anything they need, parts, new car, or cars to be serviced. Thank you Bob tomes and Philip.

Thanks for the great recommendations for all our departments! We are so glad to hear you've had good experiences with us. Thanks again, and come back soon.

• Great Experience

Mark, thanks for these kind words! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your service from Tommy. We hope you stop in again soon.

Wonderful experience. You salesman Tommy Reed was knowledge, attentive and laid back. There were no games paid with the pricing, it was a quick and very easy experience. The facility was clean, bright and up to date.

• Philip Milam at the service center is the man 2 c

Philip Milam helped me figure out what the problem was and was fast and caring. He's the man to see if you need to go to the service center.

Thanks for the great recommendation for Philip! We're glad he got you everything you needed during your visit. Come back soon!