Young Chevrolet

73 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 12, 2020

Shady practices, bogus sales tactics, unreliable vehicles! I've been waiting for tags supposedly in their office for a car for over a week now. I cannot... wait to get rid of the vehicle I purchased. Really do your research and you will see the reviews say the same! Run elsewhere and save yourself the aggravation!

January 6, 2020

From being greeted with a smile and handshake in service, being communicated the entire way thru the process and the fact they told me it wasn't worth... it to fix my vehicle. What dealership would turn that away? Instead they got me with a Barbara in service who has been there over 20 years! Talk about an awesome lady! She was able to get me a very good value on my trade and a new vehicle without any headache! Go see Steve in service and Barabra in sales anytime you need anything!

October 22, 2019

If you’re looking for a great deal for a new car?! GO ASK FOR PAUL at Young!! He’s amazing! And will get you in the best car for your budget!!

Kelse, thank you for leaving Paul a great review! We're stoked that he provided you with a great experience and found a great car within your budget!

October 11, 2019

Mar Yanto did an amazing job! Wish I could haven given a 10 star rating! I cant thank him enough for all the hard work.

Brenda and Sybrina, thank you for taking the time to leave Mar a wonderful review! We're stoked that he provided you with a 10 star experience,and h...ope to see you again!

October 10, 2019

Romeo was my salesman and he went above and beyond his duties to make sure I was taken care of and made me feel at home., before during and after my purchase... of my new 2019 chevy sonic. I love my car! Thanks Romeo! I will definitely recommend him to everyone. And even today with me getting service to my car he is making sure I am well taken care of.

Marco, we're so happy that Romeo provided you with great customer service before, during, and after your purchase! Thank you for taking the time to le...ave him another wonderful review!

July 22, 2019

Our buying process was great! Salesman was great! Once we bought the car we picked up our plates and realized we never got the sticker for our car. I called... up there to speak with a very rude receptionist. She basically said that it was suppose to be given at the time I got my plates and I explained I realize that but she didn’t give them to me. She then hung up on me. I called back and she transferred me to title department. I left a message and have not gotten a response. I call back and was transferred again but different ext. I left a message and was never called back. I wait a couple days and called back and was transferred again. So now after buying a very expensive vehicle I will have to spend another $80 to get it re-registered. This is crazy! Never will recommend this dealership.

July 16, 2019

At first I thought I was too late and they told me I made it in time!

July 5, 2019

Mar , our salesperson was exemplary, he performed well within his level of authori He was excellent.

Cheryl, thank you for taking the time to leave Mar such a great review! We are glad that he provided you with top notch customer service, and hope to ...see you again in the future.

June 28, 2019

We had a terrible experience here trying to buy a Traverse. We almost did because the sales person was great, it was the Finance person Todd that lost... our sale. We tried negotiating a better price and got advice from someone who also works in finance and he insulted us and stormed out of the room. Then when I asked for the keys back to my trade in he still tried to sell to us after visibly snapping at us in front our of two young kids. We got up and left because I think he had forgotten that we don't have to be bullied into buying anything and we'll be taking our business somewhere else. Do not get scammed at this place.

June 24, 2019

Best by far.. The Internet Team is amazing and couldnt ask for easier process when buying a new car! It was easy from start to finsh!

Reed, thank you for taking the time to leave our Internet Team such a great review! We are glad that they made your purchasing experience as seamless ...as possible, and we hope to see you again in the future.