DARCARS KIA Temple Hills

Sunday 12:00pm–5:00pm Closed
(888) 425-2208 (888) 425-2208

4.5

New car

Mr. Jackson was an amazing sales person, I wouldn't have been able to find my dream job with out his help. Thanks a lot for you help

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Daneisha! We hope to see you again soon. DARCARS Customer Relations

Purchase 2020 Kia Optima LX

My experience working with Angela and Juan was phenomenal. Their professionalism and keen knowledge was refreshing. They worked hard to get me a great deal.

Dealer response

Hi Donnell, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Congratulations on your new Kia! DARCARS Customer Relations

4.3

Kia Soul with manual transmission, back up camera

Denise Rickman the person who helped me made the experience excellent. She was responsive, followed through and was attentive to detail. I was very impressed and pleased with her help. If it wasn’t for her DARCARS would not have made a sale.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, Susan. We're glad to hear that Denise provided you with a great experience. DARCARS Customer Relations

Ms Neva D. Lee

I have no complaint with Dar Car Kia, I have good service with the service department, my sales person Van Dyke Jackson is an excellent sales person, very polite, very knowledgeable of the car I am interest in, he had sold me two Kia Soul from the temple hill site, I will refer him to any one that want a kiA, keep the good work up van Dyke , your personality will get you ahead in life , thank you 😊 for your excellent services

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and recommendation, Neva! We're happy to hear that VanDyke always provides you with good service. We look forward to seeing you again soon. DARCARS Customer Relations

2.3

Bad service

Please go else where to buy a car or get service done. I had over 10 recalls in one year. Service department don’t care at all . They will keep you waiting days and hours on hold.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. We invite you to contact us at 800.327.2277 or customerrelations@darcars.com, so we may discuss your specific personal experience. Thank you, DARCARS Customer Relations

3.3

MissMiss

If I didn't have to wait so long, that may have made my experience a bit more exciting. The customer service rep. was not as helpful or friendly as I expected.

Dealer response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are troubled to learn of your displeasure with any wait time that was longer than anticipated. Please know as our customer, we value your feedback and would like to connect with you to best resolve your concerns. We can be reached at customerrelations@darcars.com or 800-327-2277 if you would like additional assistance. DARCARS Customer Relations

this is what i purchased i will go back for servi

I WAS COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED ROM YOU SALESMAN KIRK NEWMAN i will always go for service at KIA SOUL. THANK U

Excellent service

Great experience I have never had a service at Darcars Kia Marlow heights that was unsatisfactory. From the initial call to making the service appointment the customer service is always great.

Great Service!

Todd Ramberg is an amazing Assistant Service Manager. He is professional and attentive to all of his customers needs and ensure that we get what we need. I highly recommend him and this dealership!

Great Personalized Experience

Aaron really took the time to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. He has a great relationship with all his customers and even makes sure every visit is great after you bought your car. When you spend money on a new car you not only want great customer service but you want to buy it from someone who actually cares about your needs.