Pohanka Toyota of Salisbury

4.2

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Review from Dina

Suzanne at Pohanka Automotive group in Salisbury MD was outstanding. She sent us pictures of the car, and provided the Car Fax for our review. The car was exactly as represented, if not better. She was available and very helpful with the process of purchasing the vehicle.

Kaleb

Go see Kaleb for your next car. He’ll put you in the perfect vehicle! He’ll get you credit you didn’t know was even available to you.

Alex Babayed is the best. Love my Prius Prime.

Brought my old Prius in and left with a Prius Prime. Alex Babayed is great. He keeps in touch and went out of his way to help in ways he didnt have to. Im a happy customer.

4.5

Tony Overton is the best!

Can i just say i have been dealing with Tony Overton for over 15 years and he is by far the best salesmen there is. He always has treated me like family and we love him for that. Know matter where he has worked we have followed him from job to job lololo.

WON'T FIX PROBLEM STATES IT IS NOT THEIR ISSUE

WILL NOT STAND BY WHAT THEY SOLD. BOUGHT A BRAND NEW TOYOTA COROLLA AND THE PLASTIC OVER THE WHEEL FELL OUT. THIS CAR HAS LESS THEN 5000 MILES AND HAS NOT BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY PROBLEM AT ALL. THEY ARE NOT TELLING ME IT IS NOT POSSIBLE AND THAT I WILL HAVE TO PAY THIS MYSELF.

Still waiting.....

Had a flat tire. When I walked in I approached a service technician and she didn’t look up so I had to ask for help. She said she was leaving, so Melissa helped me. Pohanka said I needed 4 new tires. Used their shuttle service, the driver was very personable. When I returned, Melissa was not there, so again I approached the same service technician. Again, she didn’t acknowledge me. I told her I didn’t see Melissa so I was hoping to see if my car was done. She told me Melissa was at lunch and should be back in awhile. Long story short, she passed me off to someone else, who also wasn’t eager to assist me. So I’ve been waiting for Melissa for over half an hour now. I guess their technicians only know how to help their assigned customers. I’ve been to Modesto Toyota and Merced Toyota, their customer service is A++. Sorry, Salisbury Pohanka Toyota gets a D-.

Very Pleased Camry 2018 Buyer

WOW! Came home with my new Camry with no hassles! Want to thank Pohanka Toyota for the easiest, most efficient car buying experience ever. Thanks to Andrew and the rest of the Pohanka team. I must add that this was not our first time buying from this dealership. Our first experience was earlier this year, Andrew made the process so quick and easy; we came back! Thank you Andrew and Pohanka Toyota!

Toyota Corolla s

Great experience buying my used car with sales consultant Matt Aldaresi! He was super helpful with questions and negotiations. I highly recommend working with Matt when looking for cars at Pohanka Honda in Virginia.

3 hours and still waiting

Brought car for oil change and tire rotation. They added on minor services, not uncommon and I normally choose to trust them for that. I am still waiting and it's been three (3) hours. Friendly staff but this is my last visit here.

1.0

Submitted inquiry without a response ?

Apparently this dealership doesn't need or want customers. If they did you would think they would follow up on leads. Their loss.