Don McGill Toyota of Houston

916 reviews

916 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Don McGill Toyota of Houston from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 2, 2020

I want to thank Don McGill's current GM Tommy Parker for dispensing his team at Don McGill to rectify some major issues before his reign.

Caleb, thank you for leaving us a 5-star rating and review! We work hard to make sure all of our customers have a great experience with our Toyota dea...lership. Don McGill Toyota is happy to hear that Tommy & the team were able to give you the customer service we want everyone to experience. We look forward to seeing you again.

June 28, 2020

I have been a Customer of Don McGill's Toyota for the past 3 1/2 years. From the inception of our relationship, Customer Service has been a top priority... from the Saleman and Customer's Friend by the name of Joseph Hadi. Mr Hadi makes you feel as if whatever problem you may encounter in purchasing a vehicle there is always a solution and Mr. Hadi is willing to go above and beyond hte call of duty. He is always thinking in the present to make way for the future of the customer. This is the mindset of Car Sales of Don McGill's Toyota and Mr. Joseph Hadi. I am glad to a part of the relationship of Mr Joseph Hadi and Don McGill 's Toyota.

June 25, 2020

I had the pleasurable experience of purchasing 2 vehicles from Don McGill Toyota of Houston. Mr. Joseph Hadi was my salesman. He truly was a savior to... my cause and I have recommended others to him. He takes the time to explain all options in layman's terms and he relieves me of my anxiety. It is a blessing to work with such a team of integrity. I will continue to seek Mr Hadi out for my needs in this area.

June 22, 2020

Encontré el mismo carro en 2 diferentes website y cuándo llame me dijeron que el carro que encontré por 16 thousand valía 22 thousand fui a Houston después... que me dijeron que fuera que tenian el carro disponible para mirarlo fui Houston no se si me escondieron el carro o no se buscaron buscaron y nunca encontraron el carro me regresé a Austin muy molesto es difícil confiar en alguien así.

May 20, 2020

Don McGill wasted our time... we called on the phone and asked for a tundra and they said it was in stock and we agree to the price. Freddie Martin knew... the truck was sold already and was playing dumb to show us a different before he even showed the truck that we wanted... what a huge was of time at this dealership...

April 28, 2020

I went there for an used Lexus. After test driving, the sales and I were talking about the cost because they suddenly added more than 2300 dollars of... reconditioning fee, APEX, and other things on the top of the price, 27K, they advertised. The sales went back to ask his supervisor and kept me sitting in the showroom for 30 minutes. The sales came back without any conclusion but promised me that he would text me back the answer or the price we could work from. At the end, no text, and no nothing even after I texted back for updates. That sucks, and they suck.

Thank you for your feedback. We are always trying to improve and will use your review in training. Will you please reach out to Tim Brackenbury - Ge...neral Manager - 281-496-2000 - so that he can get more information?

February 20, 2020

Was working with them online. Had a quote on the exact same car/trim/features from another dealer about an hour away for $1,250 less because of the warranty... and lifetime oil changes they offer. When I tried to meet them in the middle, they started countering back with higher prices. I had financing in hand and was looking to make a deal but they weren't serious, so I took my business elsewhere. The folks at Joe Meyers and Sterling McCall are way more professional and reasonable and recommend buyers to go there instead of Don McGill.

December 13, 2019

I purchased a 2019 Toyota Highlander from McGill Toyota......

Choussal, we do apologize for your experience. We are so grateful for your patience and if there is anything else that we can assist you with please r...each out to Sonya or Lupe at 281-496-2000.

November 26, 2019

Took 4 hours to change oil and rotate tires on my RAV4, they came with my battery was in good conditions but it die 6 days after. Employees there treat... you like trash

Franky, we apologize for the delay in the service department. Our customer's time is valuable to us, and we apologize that we were not able to provide... you with quick and efficient service.

September 10, 2019

I submitted inquiry in the moring and I got multiple emails stating the vehicle is in stock and ready to go. When I called and asked for it. First I was... told the vehicle was in the shop and getting ready. Later of the day, I went and asked to see the vehicle, then somehow they found out the truck was still in transit and will not arrive for the next couple days. You think that's all the surpirse I got? No! They even increased the price! They will not even honor the price that I had printed out! It was plain waste of time dealing with them.