New 888-341-9148 Dealer Website
Used 888-341-9008 Email Dealer
Service 888-341-9206

4.4
  • Owner

Very good service office mechanics and all staff members very gwntle?

Thank you, Isidro, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.

Very good service office mechanics and all staff members very gwntle?

• Poor Customer Service

My husband and I made an appointment to test drive a specific vehicle in a low price range. We got a call an hour before our 1 pm appointment from Josh making sure we were keeping it. When we get there we were informed by Crystal that the vehicle had been sold that morning. They knowingly had us drive half an hour to their dealership after we struggled to get a babysitter for a vehicle they sold while having nothing of comparable value to offer us. We received no apology. Huge waste of time. This dealership has no common decency.

Thanks Samantha, for leaving us this response. Our manager would like to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're willing, please contact our manager at (915) 613-2017 to discuss what we can do to help.

• GREAT

The salesman at Viva Chevrolet where very helpful and nice. Worked really hard to get my payments and apr as low as possible. Carlos the salesman was very nice and polite and patient throughout the entire process. Would definitely recommend buying from this dealer.

Thanks for the feedback, Charles. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Viva Chevrolet. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet!

• Excellent Customer service!!!

Great customer service, cashiers are very friendly!!!!!

Thank you, Lusaime, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. You really made our day today.

Great customer service, cashiers are very friendly!!!!!

• Review

Paul Duran provided excellent customer service! I will definitely be returning to this dealership.

• SERVICE

paul duran excellent service .. always available and very detailed service

Thank you, Noe, for your kind words. Our team is always happy to help!

paul duran excellent service .. always available and very detailed service

Thank you, Noe, for your kind words. Our team is always happy to help!

• 2016 Silverado at 2007 Price!!

I called to inquire about a truck on website spoke with salesman and was done in one day. Easy friendly and a great price!!

• Great customer service!

Everytime I go the customer service is great! Every employee is polite and helpful. If you are looking in to buy a car I recommend Alberto, he went above and beyond to give me the best deal possible.

• Viva Chevrolet

Friendly customer service, and prompt help with any questions or concerns about my vehicle. Service facilities were clean and personnel very professional. It was a great experience.

• car service battery died

woke up labor day weekend and my car wouldn't start and since it was a long weekend I had to wait until Tuesday to call a toe truck and go to the service dept they changed the battery but couldn't help me with my license plate that had fallen off currently I am looking for someone to put it on.