Landers Buick GMC

Friday 9:00am–7:00pm 7:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 7:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(662) 349-5600 (662) 349-5600

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

Wonderful buying experience!

It was one of my best buying experiences! The salesman was excellent and knew every aspect of the vehicle and the other employees were very courteous and anxious to help with any concerns. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Great dealership

It's was a great experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I'm glad I chose Landers. I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Good service

They had a large number of customers but were courteous and got me in and out

Courteous, friendly, informative and professional.

Courteous, friendly, informative and professional.

Landers GMC

Friendly personnel, good service in a timely manner.manner.

Fantastic!

I have dealt with many dealerships in the past and this one overall was far better than any I have ever seen from top to bottom.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

Great experience all the way through. it was worth the drive from Collierville!!!! Took great care of me and were respectful of my time.

3.4

They have done better.

I used the web site to book an appointment. I explain what I need and even sent an email to the service person that the site paired me with. When I arrived at the dealership, It was apparent that the service person had not read the email or had any idea I had an appointment. Because I am a service provider I can't be away from home for very long. I was made an hour while they did an estimate and oil change. I then had to return the next day because the part had to be ordered. I will say this. This is not how the service department has treated me in the past. So I'm hoping this was a one time event.

Great to deal with A+

Each time I have interacted with the service department, It has been a treat. Each person is professional and nice to interact with.

Great job

Great experience. Best I have delta with in a long time