• OUTSTANDING

I would rate this dealership higher than 5 stars if I could. First of all the over-all staff is very warm, welcoming and kind they truly know customer service. I had the pleasure of working with Matt and Dennis. I came in looking for a safe, decently priced car and they went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations. Not only did they find me a vehicle, they found me more than what I was looking for or expecting. Their attitude towards their client's is just phenomenal, I truly was amazed. I traded my old car in and not only did they make sure I was completely satisfied with everything, they even helped me move my things from my old car to my new. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking to be treated with respect, kindness and outstanding customer service.

• Tim Diehlman

The smoothest car purchase I ever experienced! The numbers we discuses were correct and everything was ready upon my arrival.

Tim, Thank you so much for your positive review. Glad to hear that we were able to have everything ready upon your arrival. We are looking forward to your business in the future. Thanks, Jessica