Woodhouse Mazda

New (531) 215-0657 (531) 215-0657
Used (531) 215-0670 (531) 215-0670
Service (531) 215-0482 (531) 215-0482

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.7

Beware of FALSE Promises!

A business is ONLY as good as its word! When I leased my car in May 2018 I negotiated having my car picked up for service and returned same day (oil changes and warranty). EVERY time I arranged for my 5000 mile oil change (3X) I had to argue my way back to this deal! I'm due service again and they had the Service Manager call me to say they just can't afford to keep this arrangement. I explained THEIR employee (representative) TOLD me it would/could be done throughout the lease agreement and the SM said they just won't do it any longer. I also explained that the reason for this deal was my hesitation to purchase from this dealership because I am a senior driver and didn't want to make this drive in unfamiliar territory. I should have looked into Sid Dillon. They were closer! And...next time it WILL be on the contract!

2.3

Mazda CX-5

Woodhouse Mazda didn’t show very good customer service between the Financial part of my experience and the promises of installing SiriusXM to receiving a $400 check for inconvenience (that I have not still received) and it’s going on 2 weeks! Unacceptable!

2.6

Pre inspections

When buying a used vehicle unless it's a mazda trade in there's no 150 point inspection, besides the tires being inflated , beware buyers do your home work.

No hassle!

Best deal I found in three states and was a very easy process. They undercut every other mazda dealer I had talked with and delivered on their promises. Was worth the drive to Omaha.

OUTSTANDING

I would rate this dealership higher than 5 stars if I could. First of all the over-all staff is very warm, welcoming and kind they truly know customer service. I had the pleasure of working with Matt and Dennis. I came in looking for a safe, decently priced car and they went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations. Not only did they find me a vehicle, they found me more than what I was looking for or expecting. Their attitude towards their client's is just phenomenal, I truly was amazed. I traded my old car in and not only did they make sure I was completely satisfied with everything, they even helped me move my things from my old car to my new. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking to be treated with respect, kindness and outstanding customer service.

Tim Diehlman

The smoothest car purchase I ever experienced! The numbers we discuses were correct and everything was ready upon my arrival.

Dealer response

Tim, Thank you so much for your positive review. Glad to hear that we were able to have everything ready upon your arrival. We are looking forward to your business in the future. Thanks, Jessica