Woodhouse Mazda

New (531) 215-0657 (531) 215-0657
Used (531) 215-0670 (531) 215-0670
Service (531) 215-0482 (531) 215-0482

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

First car

Really nice staff, great place to spend a few hours in. The test drive went well as well as the negotiations. Were very open minded.

Very satisfied

Amazing experience from start to finish Fred was the best so genuine and able to answer all questions he was with me every step of the way from just looking at the car to the moment my car was delivered I’m a very happy customer thank you Fred and woodhouse for my first car!

Loving my Mazda CX-5

While waiting for my older Mazda's oil change I wandered through the new showroom and decided a new car was just the ticket. Having 2 Mazda s already I did look at other makes but Jose helped me see the error of my way-- in the best way possible! LOVE my new CX-5. I think they are one of the best cars on the road. My whole experience couldn't have been better and hope to be driving a Mazda for years to come.

Car buyer

This was the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from the dealer and was treated great both times. Jose was an excellent salesman who took the time to throughly go through the vehicle and answer all our questions

Buying

I recently purchased a car from Woodhouse Mazda and the whole process was quick and easy. Fred did an outstanding job communicating through the whole process which made it effortless in purchasing the vehicle.

Dan Sharp is the best

Dan is not only a great salesman, he's just a really good person. He's not all about pushing a sale, he listens to what you need and doesn't try to talk you into something that you can't afford. He is also very personable.

Nice, no hassles car buying

We were shopping for car and Fred made the process very easy and fast! Negotiations were smooth, and we walked out that same day with a beautiful car!😊

Great customer service!

We had a fantastic car buying experience with Dan Sharp! He's a genuinely nice guy and we still keep in touch, years later. We had all of our Mazda's service done here as well, and we were always very pleased. When our family moved overseas on short notice, the dealership even purchased the car back from us! If we ever return to the area, we wouldn't hesitate to buy another Mazda here.

Service Dept

Like Dan Sharp from whom I leased my Mazda, the Service Dept. was professional, friendly, and engaged. Just outstanding in every aspect of customer service. Thank you!

A good experience at a dealership.

We were met at the door by Joseph Burcher and he helped us look at a car we had seen on an internet search. He didn't pressure us during the process and answered the questions we had.